Dems say Mayor Buttigieg won Iowa after recount (link)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The DNC is so awesome, my GOD they are entertaining!

Buttigieg wins Iowa after caucus recount, state Dem party says

The results of the Iowa caucus remain unchanged even after a recount by the Iowa Democratic Party (IDP), which was requested by the two Democratic front-runners, former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

“The recount process resulted in no change to National Delegate allocation,” the IDP said in a statement Thursday.

Buttigieg remained the winner in the state, with a marginally higher delegate count than Sanders: Buttigieg had 562.954 and Sanders had 562.021.

The DNC is so awesome, my GOD they are entertaining!

Buttigieg wins Iowa after caucus recount, state Dem party says

The results of the Iowa caucus remain unchanged even after a recount by the Iowa Democratic Party (IDP), which was requested by the two Democratic front-runners, former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

“The recount process resulted in no change to National Delegate allocation,” the IDP said in a statement Thursday.

Buttigieg remained the winner in the state, with a marginally higher delegate count than Sanders: Buttigieg had 562.954 and Sanders had 562.021.

All that matters is how Bernie knows, in the depths of his red soul, he is the true, true; real, real winner. Everyone knows Bernie will make "the trains" run on time.

Forum List

Back