Dems rename eugenics as "fertility management". Demand it to fight global warming.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Let's just end all aid to africa. The more food we send them, the more babies the stupid africans produce.

Al Gore suggests 'fertility management' to fight global warming | The Daily Caller

9:55 PM 01/27/2014

Former Vice President Al Gore raised eyebrows last week when he suggested that “fertility management” was the key to fighting global warming and promoting economic development in poor countries. Gore’s comments drew criticism from free-marketeers who said his remarks amount to “eco-imperialism.”

“Gore’s agenda for saving the world from global warming has always included population control,” Myron Ebell, director of global warming and international environmental policy at the free-market Competitive Enterprise Institute, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Advocating population control specifically for Africa is just another form of imperialism. Gore’s eco-imperialism is uncomfortably close to the original racist goals of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, who advocated population control in order to control the number of black and brown people in the world.”

The world is expected to have more than 9 billion people by 2075, with much of that growth coming from developing countries in Africa. This is alarming to environmental activists like Gore, who argues that “fertility management” is needed to address a whole slew of global development issues, including mitigating global warming.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU]Muslim Demographics - YouTube[/ame]

The Muslim Brotherhood hopes we will have fewer and fewer babies as Muslim mothers have more and more babies.

In time they win.

The Demographics war is why they were able to relax any plans for organized violence in America.

They knew they could accomplish their goal without violence.

Here check it out yourself.

AIP Conference, Chicago Illinois, 1996
Speaker - Abdulrahman Alamoudi, Executive Director of the American Muslim Council (AMC)

"If we are outside this country we can say O Allah, destroy America, but once we are here, our mission in this country is to change it. There is no way for Muslims to be violent in America, no way. We have other means to do it. You can be violent anywhere else but in America."

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/islamic_conferences.html

Last edited:
Let's just end all aid to africa. The more food we send them, the more babies the stupid africans produce.

Al Gore suggests 'fertility management' to fight global warming | The Daily Caller

9:55 PM 01/27/2014

Former Vice President Al Gore raised eyebrows last week when he suggested that “fertility management” was the key to fighting global warming and promoting economic development in poor countries. Gore’s comments drew criticism from free-marketeers who said his remarks amount to “eco-imperialism.”

“Gore’s agenda for saving the world from global warming has always included population control,” Myron Ebell, director of global warming and international environmental policy at the free-market Competitive Enterprise Institute, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Advocating population control specifically for Africa is just another form of imperialism. Gore’s eco-imperialism is uncomfortably close to the original racist goals of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, who advocated population control in order to control the number of black and brown people in the world.”

The world is expected to have more than 9 billion people by 2075, with much of that growth coming from developing countries in Africa. This is alarming to environmental activists like Gore, who argues that “fertility management” is needed to address a whole slew of global development issues, including mitigating global warming.

Your suggestion is out of line with the intended mission

National Security Study Memorandum 200 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972]. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States. . . . The location of known reserves of higher grade ores of most minerals favors increasing dependence of all industrialized regions on imports from less developed countries.

• Banned
[

The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972]. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States. . . . The location of known reserves of higher grade ores of most minerals favors increasing dependence of all industrialized regions on imports from less developed countries.

Shut up, you affirmative action baby. Have you learned how to tell time yet? HAHA. Anyway, africa needs us a lot more than we need them.

Eugenics, fertility management, Zero Population Growth in various forms have been around for almost 100 years.

The Nazis and their philosophical descendants on matters of race and blood are very interested in it.

They will even post OPs on it.

I wonder what he would think if people suggested he put up or shut up. Would he be willing to have his children and grandchildren sterilized so that the world's curse, the Gores, be ended with this last generation?

Somehow I doubt he would agree to that.

Note: I do not support the idea, but he is the one that is suggesting genocide, not me.

I wonder what he would think if people suggested he put up or shut up. Would he be willing to have his children and grandchildren sterilized so that the world's curse, the Gores, be ended with this last generation?

Note: I do not support the idea, but he is the one that is suggesting genocide, not me.

Algore is the standard libtard who goes around complaining about how our planet is so over-populated but wont lead by example.

thats not what he is saying

Al Gore should fully support genocidal war in Africa then. It falls right in line with his aspirations.

Africa is a beautiful country. Imagine if it just had several millions fewer people. Say, just enough to provide service for the wealthy. It could become the playground of the world's royalty.

Al Gore should fully support genocidal war in Africa then. It falls right in line with his aspirations.

Africa is a beautiful country. Imagine if it just had several millions fewer people. Say, just enough to provide service for the wealthy. It could become the playground of the world's royalty.

they are killing themselves quite fine without anyone elses help.

[

Shut up, you affirmative action baby. Have you learned how to tell time yet? HAHA. Anyway, africa needs us a lot more than we need them.

Lets see if you can make me shut up. :cool: Anyway the memo says the US needs Africa more than Africa need the US. Africa has all the resources and no need to deal with the US.

Eugenics, fertility management, Zero Population Growth in various forms have been around for almost 100 years.

The Nazis and their philosophical descendants on matters of race and blood are very interested in it.

like Al Gore?

not at all surprised - leftist progressives have always been eugenics.

like Al Gore?

You got it backwards as usual. The Nazis and their descendants, particularly here in the US, are right wing progressives wanting to use big government to eliminate multiculturalism and return to a 1950s style of white America. Can't happen, of course, and it is funny to watch them run around in circles.

Gore rule invoked. Whoever brings up Gore reveals themselves to be a flaming 'tard, and thus forfeits the thread.

People who can talk sensibly about issues, do. Those who can't, they babble about Al Gore or some other demon-figure of their religion.

thats not what he is saying

The hell it isn't.

"Fertility management"? You can't define it any other way... Sterilization, forced abortion, one child per family. Insane rantings of Margaret Sanger, Al Gore style.

He sure as hell is not talking about increasing human fertility.

like Al Gore?

You got it backwards as usual. The Nazis and their descendants, particularly here in the US, are right wing progressives wanting to use big government to eliminate multiculturalism and return to a 1950s style of white America. Can't happen, of course, and it is funny to watch them run around in circles.

thanks for confirmation - as I said - leftard progressives have always been eugenics :D

Forum List

Back