Dems pissed because Netanyahu didn't accept invite for private meeting

On the day Netanyahu speaks, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House should anounce to both Houses that there will be a roll call. Get all of them into the House chamber and call the roll 10 minutes after Bibi speaks. That'll fix the liberal pukes.
Or, let the Democrats go on their little forays and after Netanyau speaks, hold a re-vote on Keystone XL Pipeline.There would be enough of a quorum in both Houses to get 67%. While they're at it they could also amend the vote on the Immigration bill and vote again.This would show the leftys how dirty tricks were played and the Golden Child would have to sign the bills.
You need 60 votes, dummy.
2/3 of a quorum, uneducated whelp.
Yeah, and that's even more than 60 you dumbass. Damn I wish you people could think.

On the day Netanyahu speaks, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House should anounce to both Houses that there will be a roll call. Get all of them into the House chamber and call the roll 10 minutes after Bibi speaks. That'll fix the liberal pukes.
Or, let the Democrats go on their little forays and after Netanyau speaks, hold a re-vote on Keystone XL Pipeline.There would be enough of a quorum in both Houses to get 67%. While they're at it they could also amend the vote on the Immigration bill and vote again.This would show the leftys how dirty tricks were played and the Golden Child would have to sign the bills.
Yeah, and that's even more than 60 you dumbass. Damn I wish you people could think.
You better lie down. You never studied this stuff in high school in social studies?

You better lie down. You never studied this stuff in high school in social studies?
Just how many seats out of 100 do you think the GOP controls there bucko, 99?

Check out the rules of the Senate. Find out what a quorum is. Check out the rules of the House. Not 60 votes in the Senate but a 2/3 majority.

Check out the rules of the Senate. Find out what a quorum is. Check out the rules of the House. Not 60 votes in the Senate but a 2/3 majority.
You'd need qurorm and 60 votes for the bill dumbass. With no Dems there you don't have either.

volut3.jpg

You'd need qurorm and 60 votes for the bill dumbass. With no Dems there you don't have either.
Of course there will be dems there. and with all the Rs there and they have a quorum, a 2/3 majority it's a vote. Didn't you ever have classes on parliamentary procedures in school and have mock votes and nominations and such? I belong to 3 veterans associations and the VFW and we have elections every year and we have rules to follow just like pols. Take a break and do some studying of the rules.

Of course there will be dems there. and with all the Rs there and they have a quorum, a 2/3 majority it's a vote. Didn't you ever have classes on parliamentary procedures in school and have mock votes and nominations and such? I belong to 3 veterans associations and the VFW and we have elections every year and we have rules to follow just like pols. Take a break and do some studying of the rules.
This whole damn thread is about the Dems not being there, and none of them should be, and even if they were you don't have the votes.

You really think all the Democrats in Congress are anti semitic Nazis like you? You don't know your party very well. They're not all left wing fringe lunatics like you are.

You really think all the Democrats in Congress are anti semitic Nazis like you? You don't know your party very well. They're not all left wing fringe lunatics like you are.
If they are Dems they shouldn't be there, not a one.

They will be there because they represent the country, not insane little Nazis like you. Now go pay homage to your statue of Adolf in your basement.

They will be there because they represent the country, not insane little Nazis like you. Now go pay homage to your statue of Adolf in your basement.
If they want to represent the country then they should stay home. Obama handles foreign relations, not the Congress.

Forum List

Back