Dems now attacking actor Chris Pratt

He is a Democrat but apparently not an extreme leftist

They’re so ruthless

the left have become and behaving like a violent cult-------------------these crazies are true believers and willing to do anything to harm everyone else to prove that they are holier than thou. We should all be very scared that these people exist and now feel embolden to attack the non-believers.

I have read the vile and disgusting comments by spoiled brat Jewish actors against the Police and Christianity
( Sarah Silverman , Seth Rogan , Joseph Levitt and Logan Lerman ) etc etc

They’re so ruthless
No surprise there. There is often nothing very sociable about social media. Look at this place. At the same time, remember he's worth about $60 Million. Do you really think he cares much or needs to care much about the social media crowd? I doubt it, so why should you or I?

They’re so ruthless
No surprise there. There is often nothing very sociable about social media. Look at this place. At the same time, remember he's worth about $60 Million. Do you really think he cares much or needs to care much about the social media crowd? I doubt it, so why should you or I?
The real issue is people are being destroyed. Property is being destroyed. People are being physically attacked. And there are some who have been killed.

They’re so ruthless
The real issue is people are being destroyed. Property is being destroyed. People are being physically attacked. And there are some who have been killed.
No. The subject of this thread was about Chris Pratt being attacked on social media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back