Dems, is it a fundamental responsibility of the POTUS to protect Americans from foreign invasion and to secure our borders?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Or do you think such things are and should be arbitrary?
Should how a POTUS accomplishes such fundamental responsibilities be buried in blurry semantics so his performance on such matters really can't be measured or reconciled by common folk with little intel?

Boy, has Bidenco.pletely failed to fo either one of those!

Maybe his incompetence and constant failures are why his approval rating is approx 40% ... and sinking.

Maybe his incompetence and constant failures are why his approval rating is approx 40% ... and sinking.
I'm curious...I'd like to hear what modern day Dems think.... Mac1958 what's your thoughts? (watch this folks)

What would his approval rating be without a complicit media?

I'm curious...I'd like to hear what modern day Dems think.... Mac1958 what's your thoughts? (watch this folks)
Another good and perfectly fair question, and a conversation I may be able to one day have here with someone who is capable of interesting, honest discourse.

One that I have often in real life, actually.

Now, please respond with "Translation:...." and completely fabricate my position on this, as usual. You have my blessing.

CFFBA8CF-19B9-4729-AAC6-0A0721084724

trump had more illegal immigrants than Joe ever did.

What did trump do about it?

Another good and perfectly fair question, and a conversation I may be able to one day have here with someone who is capable of interesting, honest discourse.

One that I have often in real life, actually.

Now, please respond with "Translation:...." and completely fabricate my position on this, as usual. You have my blessing.
I called it.
"Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge"

Remember how Democrats used to feel...right before they realized they'd ride the backs of their brown slaves to the oval office?

It is an even more fundamental duty for the president not to be a fascist. It's probably not possible to have a border policy that would satisfy the far right without throwing the constitution in the trash.

Biden is responsible for:
Our Open Borders

The 'invasion

Surrendering our national security

Surrendering our border security

Surrendering control of our border toasters & courtesy (according to Biden's on Immigration czar),

Sponsoring/facilitating the largest Super-Spreader Event in history

Sponsoring/facilitating the largest drug / human / child / sex trafficking event in US history

Helping the Cartels & coyotes to traffic all these children and adults all over the US where they are dumped in the US population without the local & state authorities having been notified 1st....

Facilitating one of the largest Humanitarian crisis events in Human history, not just US history
.....where 100 or more children are crammed in caged built to house 20-30, where they have to take shifts sleeping on the floor, where they font get adequate foot,where water has not been drinkable at times, cages in which the virus infected are crammed in with health children, where kids are physically and sexually abuse because there aren't enough agents to watch them and protect them...
- where the incentive to send kids to America is do great that south American families sell their children to Cartels and coyotes who physically and sexually abuse 8 out of 10 children & leave small children behind to die along the way if they can't keep up....& if they do make it to the US many are trafficked to final destinations by the Biden administration where they are forced into being sex trafficking victims, many never seeing their families again...

Yeah, let's hear from our most hard-core, Biden-supporting snowflakes who support Biden doing all this, noticing how they immediately search for some way to blame Trump for Biden's nightmare come to life....

My immigration/trade policy is in the third line of my sig. You will misunderstand it.

The OP has seen it too. He misunderstood it.

Tough shit. I'm done trying to dumb things down for you people.
Fu@k YOUR immigration policy.You don't have a 'policy', you arrogant, ignorant snowflake.You have an OPINION, one NO one gives a shit about, & one NO one is implementing.

There is only ONE immigration policy...it is Joe Biden's. & it's a f*ing DISASTER.

YOU EITHER AGREE WITH IT & SUPPORT IT, OR YOU DON'T.

PERIOD.

Fu@k YOUR immigration policy.You don't have a 'policy', you arrogant, ignorant snowflake.You have an OPINION, one NO one gives a shit about, & one NO one is implementing.

There is only ONE immigration policy...it is Joe Biden's. & it's a f*ing DISASTER.

YOU EITHER AGREE WITH IT & SUPPORT IT, OR YOU DON'T.

PERIOD.
:laugh:

Either/or. One or the other. That's it. No room for ideas.

Typical binary Trumpian thinking. Boring as hell.

:laugh:

Either/or. One or the other. That's it. No room for ideas.

Typical binary Trumpian thinking. Boring as hell.
'B...b...but Trump'.

Biden is President. He is carrying out his agenda - HIS...or his HANDLERS'....THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A FACT.

YOU aren't shit.You hold no Govt official, you have nothing to do with policy. AGAIN, you have NO POLICY, you delusional fu@k.

Trump is not President. BIDEN is.

TRUMP is not creating this clusterfu@k - BIDEN is.

WHY lash out at me or Trump when the policy whose results are destroying the nation is BIDEN's policy?

I can see why you sit around and day dream about having your own policies - it's because BIDEN'S POLICIES SUCK SO BADLY.

But here's the fact, Mac, the current immigration policy is what is, and what it is IS the BIDEN administration policy.

You either support it or you don't.

Instead of sitting around thinking/ dreaming about what YOU would do if you could run Biden's immigration policy, get off your ass and either cheer on his clusterfu#k or demand he be held accountable for the disaster he has created.

My immigration/trade policy is in the third line of my sig. You will misunderstand it.

The OP has seen it too. He misunderstood it.

Tough shit. I'm done trying to dumb things down for you people.
Your immigration policy is that of the braindead moron you voted for and the rest of the Democratic Party: Open borders and turn America “brown” because you hate white Americans.

The worrisome thing, is after Afghanistan, the southern boarder, inflation, totalitarian behavior, etc. it is that high.

Or do you think such things are and should be arbitrary?
Should how a POTUS accomplishes such fundamental responsibilities be buried in blurry semantics so his performance on such matters really can't be measured or reconciled by common folk with little intel?

Bi-Dung is trading American's away.
American's will never get their souls back.

Forum List

Back