Dems if you could vote again in 2008 and know what you know now about Obama

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Would you still vote for him or Hillary. Just wondering?? I know I am on the Right but I would must preferred her over Obama

Would you still vote for him or Hillary. Just wondering?? I know I am on the Right but I would must preferred her over Obama

i would vote the same way as i voted in '08... hillary in the primary. obama in the general.

unless you had someone who wasn't a tweeting twit to put up as VP... then might have done otherwise. but that isn't the case now. is it?

i have to say i appreciate all the rightwingers who suddenly love hillary. when she was running, you guys liked calling her "hitlery" and kept claiming she murdered vince foster. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

You mean as compared to the alternative of John McCain, of course.
Look at the ridiculous administration that preceded President Obama.
Another 4 years and then a possible continuation and 4 more years of right wing republician politics. This country could not take another administration of this sort.
:cuckoo:

I guess I did not make it clear, I mean in the primary would you still vote for Obama or Hilary in the primary if you voted for Obama last time if you know what you know about Obama today.

libbs need to stop bringing up how great the Clintons were !! especially after they played the race card on Bill in the last primary !!

I guess I did not make it clear, I mean in the primary would you still vote for Obama or Hilary in the primary if you voted for Obama last time if you know what you know about Obama today.

fair enough... i'd have voted the same way in the primaries that i did then. i still think hillary would have been a brilliant president. i thought obama would do well to be her VP for eight years before being president.

she would not have allowed the school yard bullies of the tea party to off track her. she'd have punched back.

What were the alternatives?

Reward the Republicans after 8 years of the Bush Administration - whom many historians consoider one of America's worst presidents!

Vote for the GOP nomination who chose to place Sarah Palin one heartbeat away from the presidency?

The one bonus of having Obama as president is that now the international community is assured that as of 2009 there is now some form of "intelligent life" residing in the White House!

Last edited:

I knew Obama lacked experience. What I didn't know was how narcissistic and naive he was. I preferred Hillary. But who knows what she would have done?

If Hillary had won we'd be hearing an endless tirade about her husband, whitewater, her "cankles" and all sorts of nice things from the GOP.

President Obama hasn't done a bad job..and I doubt Hillary would have done much better. Bush left a very very big mess.

I knew Obama lacked experience. What I didn't know was how narcissistic and naive he was. I preferred Hillary. But who knows what she would have done?

Naive? Maybe. He has tried to bridge the huge gap between Republicans and Democrats. He should have gotten the memo after DeMint said the health care bill would be the Obama "waterloo".

Narcissistic? Haven't seen that at all.

Naive? Maybe. He has tried to bridge the huge gap between Republicans and Democrats. He should have gotten the memo after DeMint said the health care bill would be the Obama "waterloo".

Narcissistic? Haven't seen that at all.
there is no bridge long enough to reach someone like you !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back