Dems Heading to Brokered Convention? Gov Richartdson says YES!

Keep dreaming of a democrat victory in November. Trump may be impeached, but its the democrats that will be toast. The Senate trial can be a scream when they call the following to the stand: Schiff, Ciaramella (WB), Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Lynch, Rice, Mueller, and the rest of the deep state conspirators to see who did what in 2016. Then the voters can decide which party can be trusted to provide more peace and prosperity.

None of that has anything to do with Trump shaking down the President of the Ukraine like a cheap mob boss.

Keep dreaming of a democrat victory in November. Trump may be impeached, but its the democrats that will be toast. The Senate trial can be a scream when they call the following to the stand: Schiff, Ciaramella (WB), Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Lynch, Rice, Mueller, and the rest of the deep state conspirators to see who did what in 2016. Then the voters can decide which party can be trusted to provide more peace and prosperity.

None of that has anything to do with Trump shaking down the President of the Ukraine like a cheap mob boss.

Trump had serious doubts that Ukraine was serious about cleaning up corruption. The law backs him up.
There was no "shakedown", no QPQ, just a delay in moving money to be sure Ukraine had anti-corruption safeguards in-place.

Alan Dershowitz: Congress is trying to 'create crimes out of nothing'

Another Law Professor says that the democrats have nothing impeachable.
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime

Keep trying, I'm sure something will stick to Trump before the 2020 election....

Trump had serious doubts that Ukraine was serious about cleaning up corruption. The law backs him up.
There was no "shakedown", no QPQ, just a delay in moving money to be sure Ukraine had anti-corruption safeguards in-place.

Alan Dershashitz claimed OJ was innocent, too. And Jeffery Epstein... and Claus von Bulow.

No, the law doesn't back him up. His own people don't back him up, they are all breaking bad on him.

If the law backed him up, he should direct all of his minions to testify in front of Congress, and then testify himself...

He won't.

Alan Dershashitz claimed OJ was innocent, too. And Jeffery Epstein... and Claus von Bulow.

No, the law doesn't back him up. His own people don't back him up, they are all breaking bad on him.

If the law backed him up, he should direct all of his minions to testify in front of Congress, and then testify himself...

He won't.

Congress is not the Executive's supervisor, they are co-equal branches of government.
The Law does support Trump's delay if he suspected corruption.
Trump waited for the new Ukrainian government to implement anti-corruption reforms before allowing the money to move.
No one is breaking bad on Trump, there is not one hint of a crime, none, let alone anything impeachable.
Congress can go fuck themselves with their partisan witch-hunt. Vote for impeachment, see what happens in the Senate.
The Senate will call many witnesses the democrats won't like: Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Mueller, all the deep state conspirators , a real cool show to support the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz indictments showing how vicious the democrat coup attempts were against Trump.

p.s. good luck at the brokered convention, if you're very lucky Bloomberg will buy the delegates he needs to win the nomination.

He may be right. Who is looking like they will herd all these cats into one mass moving the same direction? I dont see it. Maybe Bootygig? Butt he is a disaster with zero support in the black community..Sounmds like brokered convention, here we come!

Richardson: Dems Heading Toward Brokered Convention

BILL RICHARDSON: I believe we are headed toward a brokered convention for the following reason. There’s a total of 4,600 delegates that are out there, 3,800 are pledged. But these superdelegates, 785, could be the margin of victory. They can’t vote until after the second ballot. But If you look at the top tier, Mayor Pete, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and potentially two formidable candidates in Bloomberg and Patrick coming in, they’re all bunched up around 20 percent or a little lower. And you need 1,918 to get a first-ballot victory. I don’t see any way that’s going to happen, Michael. So I think we’re going into a brokered convention. The new rules from the Democratic National Committee point to a brokered convention in the second and third ballot, where everybody’s free after the second ballot, third ballot. Potentially, some new candidates might emerge that perhaps didn’t enter the primary like Michelle Obama.

SMERCONISH: Woah, you’re making news here. Do you really think that’s a possibility that she would get in?

RICHARDSON: I think the delegates would want somebody that can win. There’s desperation for victory. Sherrod Brown of Ohio, Michelle Obama, somebody like that. Possibly Tom Hanks, the actor. I know that’s a little farfetched. But, Democrats right now, there could be a very divided brokered convention where everybody is mad at each other and then somebody new emerges. That’s a possibility.​

We haven’t had a single vote cast in any primary, and the convention is more than 6 months away. This is a senseless prediction.

He may be right. Who is looking like they will herd all these cats into one mass moving the same direction? I dont see it. Maybe Bootygig? Butt he is a disaster with zero support in the black community..Sounmds like brokered convention, here we come!

Every election cycle they predict one party or the other is going to go to a "brokered convention", and it just never happens.

By Super Tuesday, either Biden or Warren is going to come out on top and it will be all over.

Probably.......but don’t sleep on Buttguy.

Congress is not the Executive's supervisor, they are co-equal branches of government.
The Law does support Trump's delay if he suspected corruption.

But that wasn't the case here. He didn't suspect corruption... it was only about smearing Joe Biden... He didn't want an investigation, he just wanted them to announce they were doing one.... and when they got caught, they released the money.

Trump waited for the new Ukrainian government to implement anti-corruption reforms before allowing the money to move.

He did no such thing. The DoD had already certified that the money was going to go to the purposes intended.

Richardson: Dems Heading Toward Brokered Convention

BILL RICHARDSON: I believe we are headed toward a brokered convention for the following reason. There’s a total of 4,600 delegates that are out there, 3,800 are pledged. But these superdelegates, 785, could be the margin of victory. They can’t vote until after the second ballot. But If you look at the top tier, Mayor Pete, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and potentially two formidable candidates in Bloomberg and Patrick coming in, they’re all bunched up around 20 percent or a little lower. And you need 1,918 to get a first-ballot victory. I don’t see any way that’s going to happen, Michael. So I think we’re going into a brokered convention. The new rules from the Democratic National Committee point to a brokered convention in the second and third ballot, where everybody’s free after the second ballot, third ballot. Potentially, some new candidates might emerge that perhaps didn’t enter the primary like Michelle Obama.

SMERCONISH: Woah, you’re making news here. Do you really think that’s a possibility that she would get in?

RICHARDSON: I think the delegates would want somebody that can win. There’s desperation for victory. Sherrod Brown of Ohio, Michelle Obama, somebody like that. Possibly Tom Hanks, the actor. I know that’s a little farfetched. But, Democrats right now, there could be a very divided brokered convention where everybody is mad at each other and then somebody new emerges. That’s a possibility.​

No way Michelle or Hanks would be awarded the nomination as result of a brokered convention. Neither would be able to get through a debate with TRUMP and neither would want to campaign 24/7 for the few months before the election. Also Hanks has a blackface problem.

Brown wouldn't have the needed name recognition within the general public and would be an assured loss of not only the electoral college vote but also the popular vote.

If there is a brokered convention democrats will be in trouble since it will be impossible for the media to spin such a divide within the party. I don't think there will be a brokered convention and still think Biden will get the nomination.

Forum List

Back