dems have no brilliant pundits or spoke persons.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
unlike republicans and conservatives the left has no brilliant pundits or spoke persons ..... i'm not talking about people in government i'm talking about people that promote political ideology and debate like Ben Shapiro, Victor Davis Hanson, Dinesh D'souza ect . that lean conservative ....and theyve never had people as brilliant as the late William F Buckley JR or the great Walter E Williams ! all the left has as influential spoke persons and famous pundits are out of touch celebrities with no common sence that the above mentioned conservatives would destroy in a debate with the simple tools of logic and common sense .

unlike republicans and conservatives the left has no brilliant pundits or spoke persons ..... i'm not talking about people in government i'm talking about people that promote political ideology and debate like Ben Shapiro, Victor Davis Hanson, Dinesh D'souza ect . that lean conservative ....and theyve never had people as brilliant as the late William F Buckley JR or the great Walter E Williams ! all the left has as influential spoke persons and famous pundits are out of touch celebrities with no common sence that the above mentioned conservatives would destroy in a debate with the simple tools of logic and common sense .
and that is the biggest reason the left shouts down and silences conservative speech on campus and other so called institutions of so called higher learning.

and that is the biggest reason the left shouts down and silences conservative speech on campus and other so called institutions of so called higher learning.

What about Pogo? He's a diehard pundit.

Ya know you're right.
I really haven't thought about it in those terms but they have no one that compares to Conservative pundits.
their are no real serious intellectuals on the left ...unless you count Marx .
if you think itss funny candycorn give us an example of a leftwing intellectual that compares to the conservatives mentioned in the op.

Ya know you're right.
I really haven't thought about it in those terms but they have no one that compares to Conservative pundits.
if you think itss funny candycorn give us an example of a leftwing intellectual that compares to the conservatives mentioned in the op.

I'm waiting for her to bring up Rachell Mancow.

Just because you aren't aware of the good pundits on the left? That says more about the interlocking directorate and the corporate media, than it does about the real left.

I don't always agree with them, but they tell more truth than the bullshit on your TEE VEE.

Ya know you're right.
For one Thomas Friedman. You haven't read any of his works but I'm sure you'll go to some site somewhere and regurgitate everything you're told... That's what pigs do...they eat whatever slop is put down in front of them.

bon appetit

Ya know you're right.
For one Thomas Friedman. You haven't read any of his works but I'm sure you'll go to some site somewhere and regurgitate everything you're told... That's what pigs do...they eat whatever slop is put down in front of them.

bon appetit

Friedman is a clown.

Everything I do, I do hard. You know that. :badgrin:

Well thats cringy.....

Ya know you're right.

bon appetit

Friedman is a clown.

Exhibit A.

You mean everything you do is hard for you to do, yep, we know.

The only thing holding liberals together is their hatred of Trump. Even so there are cracks. Obama and the squad are feuding. Bernie's savages oppose half of Biden's cabinet picks. BLM is trying to force their agenda which locks out other minorities. It will be a bloodbath. It will also be hilarious.

Forum List

Back