Dems: God in schools = Bad, Chicks With Dix in schools = Good

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One notes with interest the frequency that California schools tinker with sex education despite objections from parents.

Does this say more about the system, or the parents?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One notes with interest the frequency that California schools tinker with sex education despite objections from parents.

What about the frequency that BL post about gay people? Do you ever wonder if he does not protest too much?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

What about the frequency that BL post about gay people? Do you ever wonder if he does not protest too much?
I’m guessing you’re scared to state your position on this one?

toobfreak

Gold Member
Reaction score

patriot66

serious patriot
Reaction score

It needs protested as often as it is brought up it is unnatural behavior, and a mental health issue!

Pilot1

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Democrats have become way too Far Left. They are alienating a lot of people, especially the more moderates, an independents that may vote Dem. They want to turn the country upside down, and destroy anything and everything that made us succeed.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm kind of thinking BL is a Hispanic hermaphrodite.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not at all.

I do not want schools teaching about god unless it is in a comparative religion course. The place for religious teachings is the home and the church. I do not want some stranger passing along their view of faith to my kids. That is not the purpose of schools.

If a chick with a dick (what the fuck ever that is) wants to attend school I have no problem with them doing so.

You do know there is a long list of strongly anti gay people that turned out to be gay...right?

Thinker101

Gold Member
Reaction score

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Like all progressive filth, he's all for any type of perverse act.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dang, that would make him one of your heroes.
No, I don't care for hateful morons no matter what package they come in.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not at all.

I do not want schools teaching about god unless it is in a comparative religion course. The place for religious teachings is the home and the church. I do not want some stranger passing along their view of faith to my kids. That is not the purpose of schools.
100% agreement.

If a chick with a dick (what the fuck ever that is) wants to attend school I have no problem with them doing so.
Transsexual. My problem arises from a normal student body forced to accept them as what they claim to be, not with what they in reality are, which is a mental anomaly. Dressing up like Napoleon does not make one Napoleon.

You do know there is a long list of strongly anti gay people that turned out to be gay...right?
Irrelevant to the issue. No different than saying there is a long list of Republicans who turned out to be Democrats.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Must hate all your kind then.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Must hate all your kind then.
Nope.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
The Democrats have become way too Far Left. They are alienating a lot of people, especially the more moderates, an independents that may vote Dem. They want to turn the country upside down, and destroy anything and everything that made us succeed.
Too far left, lol. The left in this country are the equivalent of the right in almost every other first world nation.

Our country is way too conservative and it's holding us back.

my2¢

So it goes.
Reaction score
As far as religion goes, I desire it be separate from public education and that it's promotion be kept within the student's family.

With sex education goes, along with any other controversial issue, these things should be settled at the ballot box in the community's selection of Board of Education members, state legislators, state superintendent of public education, and the governor.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List