Dems gain another seat in the House....Mia Love concedes

I liked her, I hope she takes the seat back in 2 years. The bed wetters can pretend all they like that they won some huge victory, but the only thing that happened is some really weak republicrats were purged.

I could be wrong, the RNC could be facing a series of loses like the DNC did, but something tells me the piece of shit democrooks are going to get smoked in 2020. I figured they would have this year in spite of they hype, and they didn't win as much as they figured still.

We'll see.

I liked her, I hope she takes the seat back in 2 years. The bed wetters can pretend all they like that they won some huge victory, but the only thing that happened is some really weak republicrats were purged.

I could be wrong, the RNC could be facing a series of loses like the DNC did, but something tells me they're going to get smoked in 2020. I figured they would have this year in spite of they hype, and they didn't win as much as they figured still.

We'll see.

Utah is the reddest state in the union.

Scott Walker lost his job as Governor.

Kansas—middle of the heartland—had their GOP Gov. candidate beat by a girl.

Orange County flipped.

Nation-wide butt kicking by the Dems.

• Banned
Is there no other thread about this???

Republican Rep. Mia Love concedes to Democrat Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th District

Oooh....I can hear Trump yelling at people and throwing things from here.

Nah. He won't yell or even mention it. Unlike you and the other lefty loons he doesn't beat dead horses.

Have fun.

What do you mean? He mentioned it before it was even official, you stupid goon.
You must have missed his presser after the election.
"Mia Love....didn't give me any love. Too bad, Mia."
Don't you stupid people even pay attention to what he does and says?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned

I could be wrong, the RNC could be facing a series of loses like the DNC did, but something tells me they're going to get smoked in 2020. I figured they would have this year in spite of they hype, and they didn't win as much as they figured still.

We'll see.

Utah is the reddest state in the union.

Scott Walker lost his job as Governor.

Kansas—middle of the heartland—had their GOP Gov. candidate beat by a girl.

Orange County flipped.

Nation-wide butt kicking by the Dems.

Yeah, Harris County (Houston) flipped a lot of local seats.
Seventeen old white judges lost their seats to 17 black women.
Not kidding.

17 black women elected as judges in one Texas county make history

Mia Love slams Trump in concession speech - CNNPolitics

Love made the comments about Trump in response to the President's post-Election Day news conference, in which he declared that Love had lost the race despite votes still being counted and attacked the congresswoman for not embracing him as a campaigner.

"The President's behavior towards me made me wonder: What did he have to gain by saying such a thing about a fellow Republican," Love said during her speech in Salt Lake City. "It was not really about asking him to do more, was it? Or was it something else? Well Mr. President, we'll have to chat about that."

She continued, "However, this gave me a clear vision of his world as it is. No real relationships, just convenient transactions. That is an insufficient way to implement sincere service and policy."

Love then turned her attention to the larger problem Republicans in Washington have with minority voters.
"This election experience and these comments shines a spotlight on the problems Washington politicians have with minorities and black Americans -- it's transactional, it's not personal," she said.

She added, "You see, we feel like politicians claim they know what's best for us from a safe distance, yet they're never willing to take us home. Because Republicans never take minority communities into their home and citizens into their homes and into their hearts, they stay with Democrats and bureaucrats in Washington because they do take them home -- or at least make them feel like they have a home."

---------------------

Oh Mia my my my, African Americans have a home with the Democrats. President Obama proved that.

Now why would Trump smear and slam Mia Love? Hmmm, what could it be?

Rep. Mia Love
mia-love-265x198.jpg

OK, now I get it.

Mia Love slams Trump in concession speech - CNNPolitics

Love made the comments about Trump in response to the President's post-Election Day news conference, in which he declared that Love had lost the race despite votes still being counted and attacked the congresswoman for not embracing him as a campaigner.

"The President's behavior towards me made me wonder: What did he have to gain by saying such a thing about a fellow Republican," Love said during her speech in Salt Lake City. "It was not really about asking him to do more, was it? Or was it something else? Well Mr. President, we'll have to chat about that."

She continued, "However, this gave me a clear vision of his world as it is. No real relationships, just convenient transactions. That is an insufficient way to implement sincere service and policy."

Love then turned her attention to the larger problem Republicans in Washington have with minority voters.
"This election experience and these comments shines a spotlight on the problems Washington politicians have with minorities and black Americans -- it's transactional, it's not personal," she said.

She added, "You see, we feel like politicians claim they know what's best for us from a safe distance, yet they're never willing to take us home. Because Republicans never take minority communities into their home and citizens into their homes and into their hearts, they stay with Democrats and bureaucrats in Washington because they do take them home -- or at least make them feel like they have a home."

---------------------

Oh Mia my my my, African Americans have a home with the Democrats. President Obama proved that.

Now why would Trump smear and slam Mia Love? Hmmm, what could it be?
This is the problem w/Republicans...they never seem to see the light, until it happens to THEM.

Hence, even if/when they're right, it's not accepted.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Defeated Republican Rep. Mia Love delivers rebuke to Trump

www.walb.com reports, "Love says her defeat means she's now "unleashed" to speak her mind. She declined to say if she will run again, or detail plans for the future."

Factual American history: For near four decades local or nationally popular black American music makers, including Obama friends and WH guests, have been composing music hatefully denigrating black American girls and women as less than human Bitches...or female dogs.

And sadly, here we have a black American woman readily admitting she has been wearing a leash.

I have no idea what transpired between Congresswoman Love and President Trump, though listening to Ms. Love blame everyone but herself reminds me of information shared by this apparent caring, responsible American woman:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back