Dems fear Mr Biden’s domestic agenda could implode: “If any member of Congress is not concerned that this could fall apart, they need treatment!”

• Banned
money quote:

“None of us know where this is gonna go,” said Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.). “This is where leadership is made or broken, plain and simple. And that's true of the president, that's true of speakers, that's true of majority leaders.”

• Banned
i can't wait to personally congratulate President Trump on his 2024 landslide!

Jayapal, the leader of the 100-strong Congressional Progressive Caucus, is a NO...let the games begin!

So it is party over We The People.
By the way, 3.5 TRILLION on paper, anyone want to hazard a guess of the actual
cost if this Bill ever got passed?
I've seen estimates exceeding $5 trillion. And that's probably optimistic cuz the amount of revenue they think they're going to get is always over estimated and the spending amount is always understated too. And the problem is that when it comes to new spending they never go away, politicians do not take back anything once they give it out. What we're talking about here is a faster track to financial ruin.

Was it because of the democrat House who wouldn't let Trump have anything.
You know....playing politics
Even when the GOP was in charge he could not stop the spend and the debt ceiling was suspended till after they made sure Trump lost.

Last edited:
another money quote:

“I am very tired of it,” said Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.). “I don’t think they are making their decisions based on the needs of the American or even the people in their own state.” He added that they seem more motivated by “corporate interest.”

Forum List

Back