May 30, 2006
Dems could not pass their silly ass no confidence vote on the AG

It seems Dems can't do anything right these days

The US Democrat Party.......

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 66
the latest poll the asks voters how they feel about democrats in congress versus republicans in congress was released just last week... it is the most recent poll that delineates that distinction between the public opinion for each party. why do you ignore that just like you did the Harris poll before it which said exactly the same thing: the people may be unhappy with the democrats in congress but they are MUCH MORE unhappy with congressional republicans.

can you expain that?

the latest poll the asks voters how they feel about democrats in congress versus republicans in congress was released just last week... it is the most recent poll that delineates that distinction between the public opinion for each party. why do you ignore that just like you did the Harris poll before it which said exactly the same thing: the people may be unhappy with the democrats in congress but they are MUCH MORE unhappy with congressional republicans.

can you expain that?

Why do ignore the current ones that came out today'? ANOTHER poll has the
Dems at 23% and their average has DROPPED to 25.5% :clap2:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

can you expain that?

it make you feel warm all over to see Pres Bush with an average approval number of 32% while the Dem Congress has an average approval number of 25.5% :eusa_clap:

I think we should acklowedge maineman's point. How are the republicans doing vs the democrats, I would like to know.

Second, both parties are doing lousy right now, lets not kid ourselves, have the democrats done anything spectacular yet?. Please enlighten me. I want to see our congress do good, and as much as it pains me, its not republicans in power, we needed to lose, if we dont get our ass in gear, we will disapear.

I think we should acklowedge maineman's point. How are the republicans doing vs the democrats, I would like to know.

Second, both parties are doing lousy right now, lets not kid ourselves, have the democrats done anything spectacular yet?. Please enlighten me. I want to see our congress do good, and as much as it pains me, its not republicans in power, we needed to lose, if we dont get our ass in gear, we will disapear.

I have

Dems cannot even get their own to vote they way they want them to. Look at the failed votes on the no confidence vote on the AG

What the hell of the Dems accomplished?

Nearly every promise the Dems made, they have broken. Dems have done nothing since they took over, and libs like MM try to say the low numbers are because of the Republicans

Forum List

Back