Dem's Are Framing Americans As Domestic Terrorists So They Can Do To Us What They Did To Trump In Spygate

Violent offenders were prosecuted. The police arrested a lot of people for standing in the wrong place. They were released.

Really? Can you post any links where the terrorist participants of the rioting of Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Georgia or New York have received convictions of long duration for their actions?

Really? Can you post any links where the terrorist participants of the rioting of Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Georgia or New York have received convictions of long duration for their actions?

Here's how shit works in the Demonicrat's world.

Ongoing destruction of USA by leftists............We're going to let that slide, because the left has no standards.

"INSURRECTION", ooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhh. One time occasion because the DEMONICRATS STOLE an election. Little destruction, only death by the hands of Capital Police they won't name for political posture. Likely a set-up by Demonicrats themselves for distractions both on the day of certification & on-going. They're going to ride this one out forever, Russia Russia Russia was nothing.

Threat to USA are conservatives?

If the left says it my signature is relevant, every time.

Videos of the incidents in question show that you are a liar.
There are a couple of exceptions, mainly in Portland and San Francisco and Seattle crazy anarchists not Democrats. They beat the hell out of Nazis anyway. But you are totally brainwashed on the subject. I smell a bit of racism lol. Time to end the goddamn ridiculous war on drugs and try treatment and an actual mental health system for a change. Tax the rich! Like every other modern country... You are totally dooped by greedy scumbag liars.

RZ6STJOVVJCUVDKNPERDDIA6VM.png

There are a couple of exceptions, mainly in Portland and San Francisco and Seattle
There are more than a couple moron. How about the BLM riots in Minneapolis, Baltimore, DC, and St. Louis to just name a few. You sure walked that one back quick. Liar.
Time to end the ridiculous war on drugs
I agree with ending the war on drugs. Make every drug legal, but forget about treatment, that would be counter productive. Just let survival of the fittest take over and all of those useless addicts can just die in the streets. I didn't make them do drugs and neither did the government--if you want to treat them then YOU PAY FOR IT, fucking worthless commie POS.

There are more than a couple moron. How about the BLM riots in Minneapolis, Baltimore, DC, and St. Louis to just name a few. You sure walked that one back quick. Liar.

I agree with ending the war on drugs. Make every drug legal, but forget about treatment, that would be counter productive. Just let survival of the fittest take over and all of those useless addicts can just die in the streets. I didn't make them do drugs and neither did the government--if you want to treat them then YOU PAY FOR IT, fucking worthless commie POS.
Every other modern developed country can afford a mental health system and a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, and ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich. But we have the scumbag GOP and it's brainwashed base... Thanks Ronald running dog lol Reagan!

living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training
Good, go there and quit whining about what you have moron. As for the things listed ^^, name one of your utopias that have $15 minimum wage. I've had great healthcare for my entire 56 year career from every employer I've ever had. Paid parental leave? Never heard of FMLA, eh? Yeah, that would be the Family Medical Leave Act--the one that grants PAID medical leave for parents and children of parents that need care. Cheap college? Most communities have colleges that are either free or low cost--but that would require you to get off of your lazy miserable ass and attend class. STFU.

~~~~~~
Is that all after nearly one year of riots, arson, looting and murdering in more than 40 cities throughout the U.S.?

**********​
**********​

Is that all after nearly one year of riots, arson, looting and murdering in more than 40 cities throughout the U.S.?
Why would you think that? I never stated it was comprehensive nor did you ask for a comprehensive list.

Good, go there and quit whining about what you have moron. As for the things listed ^^, name one of your utopias that have $15 minimum wage. I've had great healthcare for my entire 56 year career from every employer I've ever had. Paid parental leave? Never heard of FMLA, eh? Yeah, that would be the Family Medical Leave Act--the one that grants PAID medical leave for parents and children of parents that need care. Cheap college? Most communities have colleges that are either free or low cost--but that would require you to get off of your lazy miserable ass and attend class. STFU.
Every other modern country has that and more. Australia has a minimum wage of like $19 New Zealand $15. We don't have anything like any of that because of jackasses like you. Tried looking at the cost of college these days you bumpkin I caramba... You are talking about exceptions to the rule. I know another tax cut for the rich! Idiot.

$20 and 33 cents

Last edited:
Every other modern country has that and more. Australia has a minimum wage of like $19 New Zealand $15. We don't have anything like any of that because of jackasses like you. Tried looking at the cost of college these days you bumpkin I caramba... You are talking about exceptions to the rule. I know another tax cut for the rich! Idiot.

$20 and 33 cents
$15 American

Check exchange rates moron.
Australia $15, New Zealand 14 40. Every country has a living wage but us. And they also have healthcare daycare paid parental leave, cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly they tax the rich And are not doops of Rupert Murdoch etc propaganda.

Australia $15, New Zealand 14 40. Every country has a living wage but us. And they also have healthcare daycare paid parental leave, cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly they tax the rich And are not doops of Rupert Murdoch etc propaganda.
You show your ignorance more every time you post. Australia's $15 = $11.03 US, New Zealand's 14.40 = $10.03 US. So much for your living wage moron. Climb in to your empty head and converse with Rupert Murdoch and Trump--they are living there rent free AND just to beat you to your next line--You are a brainwashed functional moron.

You show your ignorance more every time you post. Australia's $15 = $11.03 US, New Zealand's 14.40 = $10.03 US. So much for your living wage moron. Climb in to your empty head and converse with Rupert Murdoch and Trump--they are living there rent free AND just to beat you to your next line--You are a brainwashed functional moron.
$15 and 14.40 are in American dollars the minimum wage --$20.23 in Australia is Australian dollars. Try and remain calm everyone has a living wage but us thanks to the GOP.

New Topics

Forum List

Back