Dems are desperate for a viable 2024 candidate

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
They keep putting out feelers into the public.

Hillary
AOC
Newsom

What is so comical to me is that none of the clapping seal cult will name any names until their puppet masters tell them what to think.

You see it on here time after time. No one who voted for Biden will name any names…including Biden.

Reminder: This thread is not about Trump. It is about who will run for the Dems in 2024.

"This thread is not about Trump. It is about who will run for the Dems in 2024."

Sounds to me like Russians have infiltrated this site and started posting threads.

Putin done it!

Besides, January 6th and Roe vs. Wade.

Here ya go, Dems. :laughing0301:

1657111090818.png

Hillary
AOC
Newsom

What is so comical to me is that none of the clapping seal cult will name any names until their puppet masters tell them what to think.

You see it on here time after time. No one who voted for Biden will name any names…including Biden.

Reminder: This thread is not about Trump. It is about who will run for the Dems in 2024.

Reminder; Joe Biden is your President

If democrats were honest, this is how they would campaign

1657111703717.png

I don't see where it matters. Whoever the D's put up, they will have to defend the Biden Record of Malaise of Failure and make that pile of cat shit look like "good times". They definitely need someone glib with a silver tongue.

I don't see where it matters. Whoever the D's put up, they will have to defend the Biden Record of Malaise of Failure and make that pile of cat shit look like "good times". They definitely need someone glib with a silver tongue.

How about this guy?

Oh wait. He wouldn't be much of a change.

I think all the democrats are after is someone who can complete a sentence and not fall down the stairs.

Baby steps.

But Joes eyes are beginning to fail, so how can he read the cue cards?

They need new blood.

Last edited:
Isnt it strange the cult are not allowed to name any names?

Why is that?

Its bizarre.

Hillary
AOC
Newsom

Doesn't really matter to me. They are all part of the Borg collective which is destroying this country.

Forum List

Back