Dems Are About to Learn How Much Republicans Are Still Seething 2 Years After Kavanaugh Hearings

Now if there's one thing in this world that would really tick off Democrats...it's Trump filling Ginsburg's seat with a conservative justice. That's about the final straw for Dems they will start flinging themselves from the ramparts. :auiqs.jpg:

Go right ahead. Judges might confuse you, since 1970 the supreme court had a republican maj and you still have roe verses wade, don't you. Yes you do..

You brought up Roe vs Wade I didn't. Eventually blood thirsty Dems will get their fill of killing helpless babies, though even I thought they would stop after 50 million abortions.

why not cut down Roe verses Wade??? you radical right are so Pro Life.

Kavanaugh should never have raped that girl.
View attachment 391290

So lets think about it, you put a man on Supreme Court for a lifetime and you don't want a women who charge attempted rape against him to come forward with a hearing.

Apparently you like Tramp also, who without a doubt is a serial adulterer and (by his own words) is a serial assaulter.

Nice to know you don't have any moral or ethics, I already expected you didn't.
So the victims of Joe Biden get a hearing in Congress.

Sure, and the victims of Tramp? They were have to go all together , there are many.

You need some covfefe hon. Then come back and edit that post.
Thanks for reminding us why Trump won in a landslide.

Not in a million years, the rules for Dems who sexually assault women are different. I think on page 2 it says deny deny deny.
Tramp comes to mind.

I know you think TRAMP is a clever pejorative, but it means someone who is homeless, or a vagrant. Trump is hardly that.
Is Kavanaugh or Biden??

Now if there's one thing in this world that would really tick off Democrats...it's Trump filling Ginsburg's seat with a conservative justice. That's about the final straw for Dems they will start flinging themselves from the ramparts. :auiqs.jpg:

Go right ahead. Judges might confuse you, since 1970 the supreme court had a republican maj and you still have roe verses wade, don't you. Yes you do..

You brought up Roe vs Wade I didn't. Eventually blood thirsty Dems will get their fill of killing helpless babies, though even I thought they would stop after 50 million abortions.

Your Popey says abortions are a sin.

View attachment 391290

So lets think about it, you put a man on Supreme Court for a lifetime and you don't want a women who charge attempted rape against him to come forward with a hearing.

Apparently you like Tramp also, who without a doubt is a serial adulterer and (by his own words) is a serial assaulter.

Sure, and the victims of Tramp? They were have to go all together , there are many.

Yes people with no ethic or morals voted for him. also he didn't win by a land slide he won by the skin of his teeth.

View attachment 391290

Yes people with no ethic or morals voted for him. also he didn't win by a land slide he won by the skin of his teeth.
Shame the people for murdering babies as they’re born didn’t win!

That is his opinion and its not quite right, seems you have a problem with forgiveness.

Not in a million years, the rules for Dems who sexually assault women are different. I think on page 2 it says deny deny deny.
Tramp comes to mind.

I know you think TRAMP is a clever pejorative, but it means someone who is homeless, or a vagrant. Trump is hardly that.

She has wealth envy like so many libs. Trump is a billionaire and POTUS, she's a nobody.

That is his opinion and its not quite right, seems you have a problem with forgiveness.
Your Popey dictates all Catholics follow him.

View attachment 391290

We have a president who has 200,000 dead under his presidency, I doubt you really care about pro life.

View attachment 391290

Of course not... Only those that are on the right should ever face scrutiny...

You really suck at reading people's minds. :eusa_hand:

Tramp comes to mind.

She has wealth envy like so many libs. Trump is a billionaire and POTUS, she's a nobody.

I have integrity and tramp has none.

I can read your mind just fine.

View attachment 391290

We have a president who has 200,000 dead under his presidency, I doubt you really care about pro life.
Since one million we’re supposed to die, President Trump has saved 800,000 Americans!
God Bless President Trump!

Pelosi says you're wrong. Pelosi once stated that the Catholic church has only been against abortion in the last 50 years. The Catholic church corrected her, noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Pelosi told the Catholic church they were wrong, it's only been 50. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 391290

You are not pro life, I can tell by the way you speak about Dems and Blacks.

View attachment 391290

Since one million we’re supposed to die, President Trump has saved 800,000 Americans!
God Bless President Trump!

Did tramp say that??

I can read your mind just fine.

Can you tell what I'm thinking at this very moment? :muahaha:

New Topics

Forum List

Back