Dems Are About to Learn How Much Republicans Are Still Seething 2 Years After Kavanaugh Hearings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Kavanaugh should never have raped that girl.
CB463AD1-780E-4590-A994-5AFB90F71579.png

View attachment 391290

So lets think about it, you put a man on Supreme Court for a lifetime and you don't want a women who charge attempted rape against him to come forward with a hearing.

Apparently you like Tramp also, who without a doubt is a serial adulterer and (by his own words) is a serial assaulter.

Nice to know you don't have any moral or ethics, I already expected you didn't.

View attachment 391290

So lets think about it, you put a man on Supreme Court for a lifetime and you don't want a women who charge attempted rape against him to come forward with a hearing.

Apparently you like Tramp also, who without a doubt is a serial adulterer and (by his own words) is a serial assaulter.

So the victims of Joe Biden get a hearing in Congress.

View attachment 391290

Trump is president of the US, period.
Biden is running against Trump.
You need to look at the policy differences instead of the same old TDS garbage,
1600697466774.png

View attachment 391290

Sure, and the victims of Tramp? They were have to go all together , there are many.

Now if there's one thing in this world that would really tick off Democrats...it's Trump filling Ginsburg's seat with a conservative justice. That's about the final straw for Dems they will start flinging themselves from the ramparts. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 391290

Sure, and the victims of Tramp? They were have to go all together , there are many.

You need some covfefe hon. Then come back and edit that post.

Now if there's one thing in this world that would really tick off Democrats...it's Trump filling Ginsburg's seat with a conservative justice. That's about the final straw for Dems they will start flinging themselves from the ramparts. :auiqs.jpg:

Go right ahead. Judges might confuse you, since 1970 the supreme court had a republican maj and you still have roe verses wade, don't you. Yes you do..

View attachment 391290

You did that in 2016. Everyone laughed. No do overs.

Go right ahead. Judges might confuse you, since 1970 the supreme court had a republican maj and you still have roe verses wade, don't you. Yes you do..

You brought up Roe vs Wade I didn't. Eventually blood thirsty Dems will get their fill of killing helpless babies, though even I thought they would stop after 50 million abortions.

View attachment 391290

You need some covfefe hon. Then come back and edit that post.

Forum List

Back