Demoncrats want to protect Ukraine, but wont protect our southern border.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Billions of dollars have gone to Ukraine, so they can funnel millions of dollars to Hunter Biden. President Trump ran on closing the southern border to keep diseased criminals from coming into our country and raping our women and killing our kids. So now the boohaahhaaa up on capital hill(the swamp) again you see the Demoncrats howling how President Trump delayed funds to Ukraine, yet the Congress(Adam Shitt and Fatso Jerry Nadler) would give a dime for the President for border security. So it would seem that the liberals hate US citizens while supporting murderers, rapists, embezzlers and child molesters. I hope those assholes all have a heart attack and die..

Definition of bloviation | Dictionary.com
bloviate
[ bloh-vee-eyt ]
verb (used without object), blo·vi·at·ed, blo·vi·at·ing.
to speak pompously.

Didn't Pelosi agree to give Trump wall funding
for concessions with DACA?

Isn't that a bribe?
Isn't that Quid Pro Quo?

And "grateful" Ukrainian officials have interfered in US elections a lot more than alleged Russians: they were trashing Trump when he was a candidate, donated money to Clinton, framed Manafort (who worked in Ukraine) to harm Trump.

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

The Hill:
It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities in Ukraine.
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Politico:
Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Also:

Who is Schiff’s patron, Igor Pasternak? He is a Ukraine globalist, military industrialist who was curiously spotted in Maidan, Kiev in 2014 for “diplomatic reasons” during the US/CIA sponsored coup.

Pasternak, who was raised and educated in Ukraine before immigrating to the United States, is a passionate promoter of Ukrainian culture and business. He has been especially active building awareness of Ukraine’s strategic economic importance among Members of Congress. Since political protests broke out across Ukraine in late 2013, Pasternak has worked to personally inform and educate Members of Congress about the geostrategic importance of Ukraine to European and US security.
Taste of Ukraine Reception for Rep. Adam Schiff (D, CA-29) | Political Party Time

Adam Schiff's collusion with oligarch, Ukrainian arms dealer, exposed

Last edited:
Billions of dollars have gone to Ukraine, so they can funnel millions of dollars to Hunter Biden. President Trump ran on closing the southern border to keep diseased criminals from coming into our country and raping our women and killing our kids. So now the boohaahhaaa up on capital hill(the swamp) again you see the Demoncrats howling how President Trump delayed funds to Ukraine, yet the Congress(Adam Shitt and Fatso Jerry Nadler) would give a dime for the President for border security. So it would seem that the liberals hate US citizens while supporting murderers, rapists, embezzlers and child molesters. I hope those assholes all have a heart attack and die..

bloviate
[ bloh-vee-eyt ]
to speak pompously.

I was just watching the TV and the Dems were bloviating how the aid to Ukraine saved Ukrainian lives. And I couldn't help but ask why that money spent here couldn't save even more lives? American lives? With American taxpayer money? Just who are the Democrats serving here? And how stupid the idiots supporting all this blindly?

bloviate
[ bloh-vee-eyt ]
to speak pompously.

I was just watching the TV and the Dems were bloviating how the aid to Ukraine saved Ukrainian lives. And I couldn't help but ask why that money spent here couldn't save even more lives? American lives? With American taxpayer money? Just who are the Democrats serving here? And how stupid the idiots supporting all this blindly?
American money will NOT save Ukrainian lives, the money will be stolen by local officials and oligarchs. BTW, I'm from Ukraine.

NYT:

The scale of global kleptocracy has become so vast — by some accounts, more than one trillion dollars is stolen annually from developing countries — that it is almost impossible to imagine how the problem could ever be defeated.

Opinion | How Ukraine Is Fighting Corruption One Heart Stent at a Time

Last edited:

Forum List

Back