Demon Possessed and/or Crack Head maniac goes berserk on Detroit bound plane

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmm, perhaps the creature in the below video should be told it's a PLANE she's in and NOT the middle of the JUNGLE and those are PLANE overhead lockers and NOT TREES to swing herself from.

The level of actual madness, well not madness it's beyond that, it's basic insanity, I mean how does a crazed creature like this GET on a PLANE to begin with? This unhinged creature could have caused this plane to crash killing many innocent human beings.

Perhaps it's time that Flight Attendants were given Tasers to deal with crazy creatures like this creature. The below happened on a flight to Detoit, the full video is 2 minutes and 17 seconds, they have to be Demon Possessed, this happened early in September.

I have never heard of worldstarhiphop.com before, but that's where the video is uploaded to and someone sent me it in an email.

This is a Screen Shot:

1601420181202.png

Here's the link to the full video, it's pretty disturbing and crazy stuff:

Hmmmm, perhaps the creature in the below video should be told it's a PLANE she's in and NOT the middle of the JUNGLE and those are PLANE overhead lockers and NOT TREES to swing herself from.

The level of actual madness, well not madness it's beyond that, it's basic insanity, I mean how does a crazed creature like this GET on a PLANE to begin with? This unhinged creature could have caused this plane to crash killing many innocent human beings.

Perhaps it's time that Flight Attendants were given Tasers to deal with crazy creatures like this creature. The below happened on a flight to Detoit, the full video is 2 minutes and 17 seconds, they have to be Demon Possessed, this happened early in September.

I have never heard of worldstarhiphop.com before, but that's where the video is uploaded to and someone sent me it in an email.

This is a Screen Shot:

View attachment 394774

WHAT

THE

FUCK

• Banned

This is a Screen Shot:

View attachment 394774

WHAT

THE

FUCK

If you listen towards the end one of the female passengers says "she was sitting in her seat and she was okay, then she went into the bathroom and she must have taken something" ie. taken some type of drug in the bathroom. So much for the passenger searches Pre-Flight Boarding :rolleyes-41:

This is a Screen Shot:

View attachment 394774

The part that scares me isn't the crazy woman, I'd just open the hatch and boot her ass right out the door, it is all the other people in the plane who just sit there nonchalantly casually like there is nothing unusual or alarming going on.

This is a Screen Shot:

View attachment 394774

Nigs on a plane!!!

This is a Screen Shot:

View attachment 394774

Nigs on a plane!!!

What could go wrong? Oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back