Demographic Change Since 2016 Alone Could Be Enough to Defeat Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Biden is winning more non-college whites than Clinton did four years ago. The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows Biden losing them by 23 points, whereas exit polls showed Clinton losing them by 37 points. That would be more than enough to offset modest gains Trump has made since 2016 among Hispanics and other non-whites.”

Biden is also winning more whites with four-year degrees.

Trump starting to really overtake Biden in Florda.

Trump now leading in AZ.

The left is in fullblown panic as the petrified piece of shit (Joe Biden) comes out of his mushroom den and Kamala Harris demonstrates she isn't capable of running a Wendy's.

Biden will have great difficulty with the debate of September 30 because he is not fit to debate already making a speach is difficult for him , he coughs à la Hillary. Du déjà vu.

“Biden is winning more non-college whites than Clinton did four years ago. The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows Biden losing them by 23 points, whereas exit polls showed Clinton losing them by 37 points. That would be more than enough to offset modest gains Trump has made since 2016 among Hispanics and other non-whites.”

The Antifacrat Party treats White Voters as their opposition

I don’t see how Biden could possible appeal to non-college whites.
But if it’s true, then he could win. As much as the media spends all their time talking about the black vote and the Latino vote, the holy grail is the white vote, especially non-college whites. They make up the biggest voting block.

But how does it feel to depend on “racist” whites to win an election?

I’m not going to sleep tonight:bigbed:, I’m going to watch the first debate and here in France it will be 3.00a.m and I can’t record the debate either because my channel + France tends to skip at 3.00 a.m. i don't want to miss Biden getting kick right in the tooth/ French expression . LOL

Racist as fuck....Just like the rest of your sorry party.

Yes !! Millions of more 5th world scum is voting
They all vote blue
The demographics are just about impossible

And this why dem cry WACISM, if there is ANY discussion of controlling or limiting ANY form of immigration.

They don't give a fuck whether it is good for the Country or Americans, they only care that it is good for their party and their lefty agenda.

Once they get control, the whole nation will go down the toilet like Detroit, and California.

T won by miracle in 16 and let’s hope god gives us a final one or the USA won’t exist much longer
God gave him the weakest possible competition, so it is Trump's to lose. Of course the devil is actively involved in the Biden campaign, so we really do need a miracle

Forum List

Back