Democrats, You're Repudiating Senator Sherrod Brown, Right? Ex-Wife Said He Was Cruel, Abusive

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
My dear Democrats, I take it you have heard that Senator Sherrod Brown's ex-wife told a divorce court and her attorney that Brown was physically abusive toward her, and the couple's divorce papers confirm her story. Indeed, the divorce papers also document that Brown's ex-wife stated that he was also cruel to their children.

Brown is now running for reelection. You're going to repudiate him and either not vote or vote for a third-party candidate, right? I mean, since you're saying that Brett Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination because you automatically believe Christine Ford's obviously phony rape charge against Kavanaugh, one would think that you would be loudly calling on your fellow Dems not to support Senator Brown, given the credible evidence that Brown physically abused his wife. Right? Right? Hello? Right?

Pathetically and sadly, Brown's wife is now denying the physical abuse charge, but her divorce papers tell a very different story. A judge even granted a restraining order against Brown, based on the wife's testimony.

COURT DOCUMENTS: Sherrod Brown's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Assaulting Her - Big League Politics

Let me guess: Kavanaugh is guilty and should drop out because of Christine Ford's vague and contradictory accusation, but Senator Brown should be reelected even though his ex-wife accused him in sworn testimony and in divorce papers that Brown was cruel and physically abusive to her and her children, and even though a judge even imposed a restraining order against Brown.

My dear Democrats, I take it you have heard that Senator Sherrod Brown's ex-wife told a divorce court and her attorney that Brown was physically abusive toward her, and the couple's divorce papers confirm her story. Indeed, the divorce papers also document that Brown's ex-wife stated that he was also cruel to their children.

Brown is now running for reelection. You're going to repudiate him and either not vote or vote for a third-party candidate, right? I mean, since you're saying that Brett Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination because you automatically believe Christine Ford's obviously phony rape charge against Kavanaugh, one would think that you would be loudly calling on your fellow Dems not to support Senator Brown, given the credible evidence that Brown physically abused his wife. Right? Right? Hello? Right?

Pathetically and sadly, Brown's wife is now denying the physical abuse charge, but her divorce papers tell a very different story. A judge even granted a restraining order against Brown, based on the wife's testimony.

COURT DOCUMENTS: Sherrod Brown's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Assaulting Her - Big League Politics

Let me guess: Kavanaugh is guilty and should drop out because of Christine Ford's vague and contradictory accusation, but Senator Brown should be reelected even though his ex-wife accused him in sworn testimony and in divorce papers that Brown was cruel and physically abusive to her and her children, and even though a judge even imposed a restraining order against Brown.
We might. We did boot Franken from office for a photo prank, after all. Meanwhile you throw your support behind pedophiles and rapists like Kavanaugh and Roy Moore and Trump.

Not gonna happen. Nor will they hold Keith Ellison responsible for abusing his ex-girlfriend. In fact, they love him so much that they want to make him Minnesota's next attorney general.

But then, it's ok for Democrats to smack up their mammys, especially if they're black Democrats.

We HAVE to get beyond tit for tat. Otherwise we will NEVER recover from this insanity.
Give us back our supreme court pick and sure.
The rules were followed and MOST IMPORTANTLY no families were drug through the mud based on a farce.

HUGE DIFFERENCE
McConnell changed the rules. No families were dragged through the mud because McConnell knew he could just change the rules.

Can't blame McConnell. They don't call it the "Reid Rule" for nothing.

:21:

We HAVE to get beyond tit for tat. Otherwise we will NEVER recover from this insanity.
The rules were followed and MOST IMPORTANTLY no families were drug through the mud based on a farce.

HUGE DIFFERENCE
McConnell changed the rules. No families were dragged through the mud because McConnell knew he could just change the rules.

Can't blame McConnell. They don't call it the "Reid Rule" for nothing.

:21:
McConnell's rule is his own. He didn't have to do it. Now there will never be a supreme court Justice selected again unless the Presidency and Senate are both sufficiently partisan to one side over the other. Congrats.

Nope.

“Elections have consequences.” - B. Obama 2008
Yep. Get ready for some big ones as you blast the pendulum back my way.

Nope. You people don't have enough firepower for a "big one". Rubber dildos and plastic vuvuzuela horns are laughable.

Nope.

Nope. You people don't have enough firepower for a "big one". Rubber dildos and plastic vuvuzuela horns are laughable.
All we need is numbers, and we have them. You won't have Russian sabotage anymore to help you.

Nope.

All we need is numbers, and we have them. You won't have Russian sabotage anymore to help you.

Sorry man. Your "numbers" all got deported back to Mexico. Didn't you hear?

We might. We did boot Franken from office for a photo prank, after all. Meanwhile you throw your support behind pedophiles and rapists like Kavanaugh and Roy Moore and Trump.

pedophiles?

Rapists?

and of course you have proof,

correct?

(if so, why arent' they in prison?)

Oh, you "might"??? Gee, what would you be saying if Kavanaugh were divorced and if we had the kind of legal evidence that we do against Sherrod Brown that Kavanaugh was cruel and abusive to his ex-wife and children? You see, since Brown's a liberal Democrat, deep down you guys really could not care less.

Why hasn't the DNC called on Brown to resign or drop out of the face? Again, because you Democrats really do not care about abuse and cruelty toward women and children when the abuser is a liberal Democrat. You'll stand behind the abuser as long as you can and will only abandon him when the evidence against him becomes so compelling that even your media buddies can't hide it anymore. In this case, since Brown's ex-wife is now pathetically denying everything she swore in court and to her lawyer about Brown, Dems are using that as their excuse to stand behind Brown and are actually attacking the Republicans for "smearing" Brown!

But you'll gobble up an obviously flimsy, dubious 35-year-old rape-attempt story against Kavanaugh where the accuser can't remember where the incident happened, can't even "remember" what *year* it happened, and where the first version that she told markedly contradicts her current version. Traumatic events usually get burned into your brain so that you can remember them in great detail, but, well, not in Ms. Ford's case.

Last edited:

Has Mr. Kavanaugh, Mr. Moore or Mr. Trump been convicted of pedophilia or rape? Of course not. That makes you a liar of the first order a purveyor of libel and a despicable fool.

Forum List

Back