Democrats: You're not there yet.

Gee, Winger...think we can get Barry to come out of retirement to help create jobs and grow the economy when this virus runs it's course? Oh wait...my bad...he SUCKED at that! So who DO you want? His senile ex Vice President? Oh, yeah...much better!!! (eye roll)
The Great Obama nearly tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by over five percent, added 16 million jobs

I will be thrilled if Biden can do the same.
Trump hasn’t

Trump took over when the unemployment rate was 4.4%. It's amazing that he grew the economy even more. Before the virus, we had over a million more jobs than workers to work them. I can't remember that ever happening before in my lifetime.

As Oldestyle stated, the economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.
He took over it was 4.4 percent, today it is 4.4 percent
Next month it will go well into double digits.

Trump will have a higher unemployment rate than Obama ever did

Last edited:
So you're counting on all of those new Democrat voters Biden found???

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President. We're going to need someone who understands economics and job creation when we start to come out of this mess! The choice we have is between a President who oversaw a robust economy and record setting jobs numbers before this virus crippled the entire world...of the former Vice President of the Administration that oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would any RATIONAL person want Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office? Do you want a repeat of the Obama Administration's struggles to create jobs?
In spite of Trump claiming he bears no responsibility, he is the one making the decisions.

His presidency will be judged on those decisions.

No, most of the decisions were not made by him, they were made by the bureaucracies.

Truman: The Buck Stops Here
Trump: The Buck Stops There

As a typical lefty, you love to put Republicans in a damned if you do--damned if you don't position. When Trump listens to people in their field, the buck stops there. When Trump doesn't, you accuse him of Fn up because he didn't listen to the experts.

Which is it, because you can't have it both ways.
Trump has never accepted responsibility for anything in his life

Gee, Winger...think we can get Barry to come out of retirement to help create jobs and grow the economy when this virus runs it's course? Oh wait...my bad...he SUCKED at that! So who DO you want? His senile ex Vice President? Oh, yeah...much better!!! (eye roll)
The Great Obama nearly tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by over five percent, added 16 million jobs

Trump hasn’t

Trump took over when the unemployment rate was 4.4%. It's amazing that he grew the economy even more. Before the virus, we had over a million more jobs than workers to work them. I can't remember that ever happening before in my lifetime.

As Oldestyle stated, the economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.
He took over it was 4.4 percent, today it is 4.5 percent

Neither Obama...or any other American President has ever been saddled with an economy that's basically been totally shut down by a viral outbreak. This is new territory. The test will be how things are handled when the outbreak subsides. I'd much rather have Trump calling the shots on the economy than anyone else.

Trump hasn’t

Pandemics have a way of doing that. But I know you leftists are blaming a worldwide virus spread on Donald Trump. It's really all you have. You don't have much of a presidential candidate, that's for sure.

Trump hasn’t

Neither Obama...or any other American President has ever been saddled with an economy that's basically been totally shut down by a viral outbreak. This is new territory. The test will be how things are handled when the outbreak subsides. I'd much rather have Trump calling the shots on the economy than anyone else.

Obama was saddled with an economy that was losing 750,000 jobs a month.
Republicans held him accountable.

Now, it is Trumps turn

You play the hand you are dealt

Trump hasn’t

Pandemics have a way of doing that. But I know you leftists are blaming a worldwide virus spread on Donald Trump. It's really all you have. You don't have much of a presidential candidate, that's for sure.

Trump is the President
He asked for it.

He was happy to ride the rising economic tide and now he is riding an economic collapse

Liberals think this is going to hurt Trump in the Fall. I think they're forgetting who the alternative is to Trump. Does anyone REALLY think Joe Biden is the answer? That he's going to be better at creating jobs than the guy who just gave us the lowest unemployment numbers in recent history? Joe Biden is having a good day when he doesn't drool on himself. THAT'S the guy you want in this situation? Really?

Trump hasn’t

Someone who has bankrupted businesses his whole life?

Liberals think this is going to hurt Trump in the Fall. I think they're forgetting who the alternative is to Trump. Does anyone REALLY think Joe Biden is the answer? That he's going to be better at creating jobs than the guy who just gave us the lowest unemployment numbers in recent history? Joe Biden is having a good day when he doesn't drool on himself. THAT'S the guy you want in this situation? Really?

The Obama/Biden team rescued us in 2009, Biden will do the same in 2021

Rescued us? They oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...a recession that will pale in comparison to what the entire world is facing now! The Obama/Biden team sucked at the economy. When people go to the polls next November the choice will be obvious...one man who understands the Private Sector and how to create jobs...and another man who's been in government since Richard Nixon was in the White House and doesn't have a clue how things work out in the real world!

Trump hasn’t

Someone who has been in business his whole life. Someone who built his name into something worth millions.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
I THINK the avg voter sees that the left is willing to use the tragedy and even killing people for sake of number 1. And 2 is because Joe is not Joe anymore, and when he was, he still did not have the presidential goods. The left is so evil, that they are parading a scenile old man into a dogfight.

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
I THINK the avg voter sees that the left is willing to use the tragedy and even killing people for sake of number 1. And 2 is because Joe is not Joe anymore, and when he was, he still did not have the presidential goods. The left is so evil, that they are parading a scenile old man into a dogfight.

Joe Biden has been running for President since the Watergate Hearings. He's ALWAYS been forced to drop out of every race because he either is exposed as a cheat...a thief...or he says something so colossally idiotic that he's universally laughed at!

That is the last person standing on the Democratic side which underscores how bad things are at the DNC these days!

Rescued us? They oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression...a recession that will pale in comparison to what the entire world is facing now! The Obama/Biden team sucked at the economy. When people go to the polls next November the choice will be obvious...one man who understands the Private Sector and how to create jobs...and another man who's been in government since Richard Nixon was in the White House and doesn't have a clue how things work out in the real world!

Rescued us from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 300,000 jobs a month

Rescued us from NEGATIVE GDP to seven years of POSITIVE GDP

Rescued a stock market at 6500 to over 19,000

Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.

Sloppy Joe is as confused as a baby at a topless bar. He would have no idea WTF to do as President, especially in an emergency situation like this. Joe is like any other lefty, party first--country second.
Why do you delude yourselves that Trump is smart. Deep down you know he is a moron. Just admit it.

Trump hasn’t

Out of the over 500 businesses Donald Trump owned or operated, four went bankrupt. Mind you, they were in trying economic times. But a 1% failure rate is what any business person dreams of. That's why Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire.

Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.

So the best that you liberals can come up with is someone even a hyper partisan like yourself has to describe as "pretty lame" and "dumb"? What does THAT say about your side, Billy? :)
Biden is obviously a moderate which is why I don’t like him. Obviously the Dems could do better but at this point anyone is better than the retard in office

Sloppy Joe is as confused as a baby at a topless bar. He would have no idea WTF to do as President, especially in an emergency situation like this. Joe is like any other lefty, party first--country second.
Why do you delude yourselves that Trump is smart. Deep down you know he is a moron. Just admit it.

Yeah, most billionaires are morons. That's how they made all that money. How much money do you have again???

Rescued us from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 300,000 jobs a month

Rescued us from NEGATIVE GDP to seven years of POSITIVE GDP

Rescued a stock market at 6500 to over 19,000

Still trying to peddle those statistics, Winger? Obama and Biden had ZERO to do with those job gains...or the positive GDP...or the stock market rebound! The economy came back because the GOP won back Congress and kept Barry and his merry band of clueless progressives from doing anymore damage to the country with legislation like Cap & Trade. The economy came back because of the energy boom brought about because of advances in fracking technology. Obama CLAIMS success with the economy but that's as laughable as his claim that HE increased oil and natural gas production!

Trump hasn’t

Trump is the President
He asked for it.

He was happy to ride the rising economic tide and now he is riding an economic collapse

And he's more than willing to work with the problem. That's why he's running for reelection.

Forum List

Back