Democrats: You're not there yet.

So you're counting on all of those new Democrat voters Biden found???

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President. We're going to need someone who understands economics and job creation when we start to come out of this mess! The choice we have is between a President who oversaw a robust economy and record setting jobs numbers before this virus crippled the entire world...of the former Vice President of the Administration that oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would any RATIONAL person want Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office? Do you want a repeat of the Obama Administration's struggles to create jobs?
In spite of Trump claiming he bears no responsibility, he is the one making the decisions.

His presidency will be judged on those decisions.

I love how you liberals circle every Trump briefing like vultures looking for your next "sound bite" to use against him. He can stand up there and answer questions for an hour but the only thing that you'll EVER hear is whatever it is you think you can use against him! His Presidency will be judged by the job he does...not on how the left attempts to portray him!

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President.

I'll respectfully disagree. I think we would be in much worse shape. Remember what the Democrats in the House wanted to do in the first few weeks of last month. They were trying to pass a bill to strip the Presidents authority from travel bans, even to the point of rescinding his first one.

My question for you is this, Ray! Do you think Democrats in the House would have tried to pass that bill if it was Hillary sitting in the Oval Office? Or would they have applauded it whole heartedly? :)

Last edited:

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President. We're going to need someone who understands economics and job creation when we start to come out of this mess! The choice we have is between a President who oversaw a robust economy and record setting jobs numbers before this virus crippled the entire world...of the former Vice President of the Administration that oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would any RATIONAL person want Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office? Do you want a repeat of the Obama Administration's struggles to create jobs?
In spite of Trump claiming he bears no responsibility, he is the one making the decisions.

I love how you liberals circle every Trump briefing like vultures looking for your next "sound bite" to use against him. He can stand up there and answer questions for an hour but the only thing that you'll EVER hear is whatever it is you think you can use against him! His Presidency will be judged by the job he does...not on how the left attempts to portray him!
Liberals, who are mentally and emotionally ill cannot absorb information because they are too busy projecting their inner instability.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President.

I'll respectfully disagree. I think we would be in much worse shape. Remember what the Democrats in the House wanted to do in the first few weeks of last month. They were trying to pass a bill to strip the Presidents authority from travel bans, even to the point of rescinding his first one.

My question for you is this, Ray! Do you think Democrats in the House would tried to pass that bill if it was Hillary sitting in the Oval Office? Or would they have applauded it whole heartedly? :)

It goes with my signature line. I think the Democrats care ten times more about foreigners than they do US Citizens. If Hillary were in, the only time she would have instituted a travel ban is if a hundred thousand Americans or more already died. Even then, she'd only do it for political expediency.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

Not sure they have made the case he's unfit. But they simply don't have a candidate that is better. I've looked. All their candidates are trash.

No, most of the decisions were not made by him, they were made by the bureaucracies.

Truman: The Buck Stops Here
Trump: The Buck Stops There

No, most of the decisions were not made by him, they were made by the bureaucracies.

Barack Obama: Leading From Behind!

Trump is responsible for everything that comes out of his mouth, not “most” things.

Trump has been slipping in mistruths and misinformation into his briefings. He is being called on it.

Gee, Winger...think we can get Barry to come out of retirement to help create jobs and grow the economy when this virus runs it's course? Oh wait...my bad...he SUCKED at that! So who DO you want? His senile ex Vice President? Oh, yeah...much better!!! (eye roll)

Barack Obama: Leading From Behind!
Good philosophy

Obama made other nations do the fighting while the US lead from behind

Gee, Winger...think we can get Barry to come out of retirement to help create jobs and grow the economy when this virus runs it's course? Oh wait...my bad...he SUCKED at that! So who DO you want? His senile ex Vice President? Oh, yeah...much better!!! (eye roll)
The Great Obama nearly tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by over five percent, added 16 million jobs

I will be thrilled if Biden can do the same.
Trump hasn’t

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Joe Biden may be pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.

The Great Obama nearly tripled the stock market, cut unemployment by over five percent, added 16 million jobs

Trump hasn’t

Obama didn't do any of those things, Winger! The US economy slowly recovered DESPITE Barack Obama's abysmal economic policies! He was the one who pushed the Affordable Care Act, Cap & Trade, bans on drilling for oil and natural gas and had his Justice Department sue because Boeing wanted to build a new plant in a right to work State!
If Joe Biden brings back the Obama Administration's economic policies we may NEVER recover from this economic downturn!

Trump himself makes it clear on a daily basis that he is a complete moron that isn’t qualified for ANY level of public office let alone the presidency. He rambles incoherently about shit he doesn’t understand while also being a whiny little bitch to anyone criticizing him.

I think Biden is pretty lame, but he is simply much better than Trump by default. At least he can consistently speak in complete sentences lol. He might occasionally say something dumb, but it always pales in comparison to the stupid shit Trump says every day.
Biden is a govt lifer who is exponentially dumber than most on this Earth.

So the best that you liberals can come up with is someone even a hyper partisan like yourself has to describe as "pretty lame" and "dumb"? What does THAT say about your side, Billy? :)

Sloppy Joe is as confused as a baby at a topless bar. He would have no idea WTF to do as President, especially in an emergency situation like this. Joe is like any other lefty, party first--country second.

Trump hasn’t

Trump took over when the unemployment rate was 4.4%. It's amazing that he grew the economy even more. Before the virus, we had over a million more jobs than workers to work them. I can't remember that ever happening before in my lifetime.

As Oldestyle stated, the economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

Trump hasn’t

Obama didn't do any of those things, Winger! The US economy slowly recovered DESPITE Barack Obama's abysmal economic policies! He was the one who pushed the Affordable Care Act, Cap & Trade, bans on drilling for oil and natural gas and had his Justice Department sue because Boeing wanted to build a new plant in a right to work State!
If Joe Biden brings back the Obama Administration's economic policies we may NEVER recover from this economic downturn!
You are entitled to your own opinion.....you are not entitled to your own FACTS

As a typical lefty, you love to put Republicans in a damned if you do--damned if you don't position. When Trump listens to people in their field, the buck stops there. When Trump doesn't, you accuse him of Fn up because he didn't listen to the experts.

Which is it, because you can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back