Democrats: You're not there yet.

We seen how Creepy Joe snapped at his own constituents during his town halls. Trump will get under his skin like coronavirus. The primary debates didn't ask any tough questions, nor did any of the other candidates bring up things sensitive to Joe like his brother or son.

I mean my Lord, did you see the videos he made in his basement? And those are edited to make him look good. It's the best the producers of the videos could do with him. The only way Trump would not want to debate him is if he feels so sorry for Joe that he doesn't want to make him look like a complete buffoon.

You work on the assumption that Debates matter all that much. They really don't. Hillary mopped the floor with Trump in the debates. Romney did very well in his first debate against Obama. It didn't really matter.

If anything, debates help the challenger. once you put him on a podium next the sitting president... you've elevated him to a potential alternative.

Biden did just fine in debates against Palin (although that wasn't much of a challenge) and Ryan (who was considered an intellectual by Republican standards).

Again, when the full total cost of this pandemic/recession is tallied, no one will care what Trump said in the debate or if he blurted out something nasty about Hunter.

Oh, Joe did good against Palin? How many years ago was that? This guy is mentally deteriorating every year. He's really going downhill.

Because of this problem we have, I think more Americans are going to tune into the debates than ever. I'm sure many of the questions surrounding the debate will be about this virus.

Trump is the man for this situation. You are just to scared. We do not want to admit it when we see good and bad political leaders. Usually it is after they have left when we see the good a person has done.

Uh, buddy, Trump is the worst man for this crisis. This crisis is where you need a president who has empathy. It's unlikely he'll catch Covid-19 and if he does, he'll have the best medical intervention. But for the millions that will lose their jobs or the hundreds of thousands who will get sick, this really is a crisis.

Trump is at his heart, a malignant narcissist. He's a guy who needs to put his name on things in 20 Foot letters because he's such a tiny man. He really doesn't get the kind of misery people will go through in the next six months.
We got what we deserve

People asked.....What is the worst that can happen?
We are finding out
TDS.jpg

Oh, Joe did good against Palin? How many years ago was that? This guy is mentally deteriorating every year. He's really going downhill.

Because of this problem we have, I think more Americans are going to tune into the debates than ever. I'm sure many of the questions surrounding the debate will be about this virus.

Naw, the debates will be a formality. My guess, by October, the economy will be fully in the shitter, Trump will be polling in the 30's, and he will only be going through the motions. Maybe attending some rallies (assuming we can even go back to having those) to feel that rock star rush.

Nobody gets the economy into a massive recession and then wins. It just doesn't happen. Ask Bush, Carter, Hoover.

Naw, the debates will be a formality. My guess, by October, the economy will be fully in the shitter, Trump will be polling in the 30's, and he will only be going through the motions. Maybe attending some rallies (assuming we can even go back to having those) to feel that rock star rush.

Nobody gets the economy into a massive recession and then wins. It just doesn't happen. Ask Bush, Carter, Hoover.

All Trump had to run on is.......I may be an asshole, but the economy is great.

With a deep recession, he will have nothing other than blaming Obama

Most informed voters understand this is not his fault, and he was otherwise doing a great job. As for blaming Obama, you guys were giving him credit for all of Trump's success when the economy was roaring along. Now all of a sudden when the economy turned the other way because of the virus, it's Trump's economy now and not DumBama's.

Most informed voters understand this is not his fault, and he was otherwise doing a great job. As for blaming Obama, you guys were giving him credit for all of Trump's success when the economy was roaring along. Now all of a sudden when the economy turned the other way because of the virus, it's Trump's economy now and not DumBama's.
Was the Great Depression Hoover’s fault?

Trump can’t run on.......I used to have a great economy and now that I don’t, It’s Obama’s fault

Dems will hammer him on each bad decision, false predictions and lies told by Trump.

Most informed voters understand that the response to the virus is totally his fault. And that if he responded quicker, we might not be in this position. They'll remember that looking back before the virus, he accomplished next to nothing outside of constant MAGA pep rallies, tweeting, golfing, and watching Fox. He inherited a good economy and job growth from Obama and they kept trending upwards. Now all the sudden you not only want to give him credit for the economy when it was going good but shift the blame for the mess we're in now even though the lion share of the blame goes to him? Yeah, most of the voting population isn't going to see it that way. He'll always have his base, but I suspect even some of his base are going to see him now for the incompetent fraud he is.

Most informed voters understand that the response to the virus is totally his fault. And that if he responded quicker, we might not be in this position. They'll remember that looking back before the virus, he accomplished next to nothing outside of constant MAGA pep rallies, tweeting, golfing, and watching Fox. He inherited a good economy and job growth from Obama and they kept trending upwards. Now all the sudden you not only want to give him credit for the economy when it was going good but shift the blame for the mess we're in now even though the lion share of the blame goes to him? Yeah, most of the voting population isn't going to see it that way. He'll always have his base, but I suspect even some of his base are going to see him now for the incompetent fraud he is.
Trump was like Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

His statements and actions during the critical Nov-Feb timeframe are well documented

His denials and misinformation are on the books

We seen how Creepy Joe snapped at his own constituents during his town halls. Trump will get under his skin like coronavirus. The primary debates didn't ask any tough questions, nor did any of the other candidates bring up things sensitive to Joe like his brother or son.

I mean my Lord, did you see the videos he made in his basement? And those are edited to make him look good. It's the best the producers of the videos could do with him. The only way Trump would not want to debate him is if he feels so sorry for Joe that he doesn't want to make him look like a complete buffoon.

You work on the assumption that Debates matter all that much. They really don't. Hillary mopped the floor with Trump in the debates. Romney did very well in his first debate against Obama. It didn't really matter.

If anything, debates help the challenger. once you put him on a podium next the sitting president... you've elevated him to a potential alternative.

Biden did just fine in debates against Palin (although that wasn't much of a challenge) and Ryan (who was considered an intellectual by Republican standards).

Again, when the full total cost of this pandemic/recession is tallied, no one will care what Trump said in the debate or if he blurted out something nasty about Hunter.

I expect a lively debate, one for the ages to enjoy; Joe is on a roll.

BidenWheeler.jpg

Most informed voters understand this is not his fault, and he was otherwise doing a great job.

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

As for blaming Obama, you guys were giving him credit for all of Trump's success when the economy was roaring along.

Um, yeah, the economy was roaring along before he got there. The people were so happy, a majority of us voted for Mrs. Clinton ONLY because we couldn't vote Obama a third term. Then Trump fucked it up.

Now all of a sudden when the economy turned the other way because of the virus, it's Trump's economy now and not DumBama's.

First the economy was already weak, which is why Trump had to keep pressuring the Fed to cut interest rates. The Virus just kicked in the whole rotten edifice.

Or, many people will see him as doing a great job, which he is. Most of the problems that exist in our country are in Democrat Mecca's. Trump acted on day one of the WHO's concern. Democrats heavily criticized Trump's travel bans, and even used their classic terms like xenophobe to describe them. They held up badly needed aid by stuffing their green pork in the bill, and even attempted to pass a bill stripping the Presidents authority away of issuing travel bans.

The MSM did little to no reporting on things like that, which is why Americans will be learning about it for the first time during the debates. Now creepy Joe wants to get in on the credit, so he now supported Trump's travel ban on China. Gee, why didn't he say so a month ago?

Or, many people will see him as doing a great job, which he is. Most of the problems that exist in our country are in Democrat Mecca's. Trump acted on day one of the WHO's concern. Democrats heavily criticized Trump's travel bans, and even used their classic terms like xenophobe to describe them. They held up badly needed aid by stuffing their green pork in the bill, and even attempted to pass a bill stripping the Presidents authority away of issuing travel bans.

The MSM did little to no reporting on things like that, which is why Americans will be learning about it for the first time during the debates. Now creepy Joe wants to get in on the credit, so he now supported Trump's travel ban on China. Gee, why didn't he say so a month ago?
Trump denied the threat
Said it would be over by tomorrow by the time the warm weather came
Told people he was looking forward to church pews being full by Easter
Refused to talk to the Governor of Michigan because she criticized him
Trump has pitted one state against the other

He will be accountable for his actions and lack thereof

Much like Obama did...

Biden will have a huge Republican mess to clean up.

Um, yeah, the economy was roaring along before he got there. The people were so happy, a majority of us voted for Mrs. Clinton ONLY because we couldn't vote Obama a third term. Then Trump fucked it up.

He saved us from getting Clinton. Imagine the disaster we would have today with a pro-immigrant federal government. We would have millions of infected people here because of that.
First the economy was already weak, which is why Trump had to keep pressuring the Fed to cut interest rates. The Virus just kicked in the whole rotten edifice.

There was nothing weak about our economy. Job growth still strong, which is extremely unusual when you have over a million more jobs than workers to actually work them. I don't believe that even happened during Clinton or Reagan's booming economy.

One more time, buddy. By October we'll have double digit unemployment and no one will care much about anything Trump says at that point.

The best thing he could do at this point is what LBJ did. Step down from consideration and let Pence have a go at it.

Trump denied the threat
Said it would be over by tomorrow by the time the warm weather came
Told people he was looking forward to church pews being full by Easter
Refused to talk to the Governor of Michigan because she criticized him
Trump has pitted one state against the other

He will be accountable for his actions and lack thereof

Yes, he denied the threat before it was a threat.
Tomorrow? The warm weather isn't even here yet for most of the country.
He said he'd like to see the church pews filled.
When did he refuse to talk to the commie Governor of Michigan?
How did he pit one state against the other? He doesn't have that kind of power.

One more time, buddy. By October we'll have double digit unemployment and no one will care much about anything Trump says at that point.

The best thing he could do at this point is what LBJ did. Step down from consideration and let Pence have a go at it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I'm sure you'd love to see Trump step down. You can't take another loss like the last presidential election.

Screaming .jpeg

He saved us from getting Clinton. Imagine the disaster we would have today with a pro-immigrant federal government. We would have millions of infected people here because of that.

Um, wait, a virus that started in China would be more around because Hillary would have let immigrants who been here for decades have a path to citizenship?

Do you even think these things out before you write them?

There was nothing weak about our economy. Job growth still strong, which is extremely unusual when you have over a million more jobs than workers to actually work them. I don't believe that even happened during Clinton or Reagan's booming economy.

We lost 10 million jobs in the last two weeks, buddy. The economy is in awful shape. Assuming we are lucky enough to go back to work in April, we'll be at double digit unemployment by then.

A lot of those lost jobs won't be coming back. A lot of companies will cut back the jobs they do have because there are no customers.

Was the Great Depression Hoover’s fault?

Trump can’t run on.......I used to have a great economy and now that I don’t, It’s Obama’s fault

Dems will hammer him on each bad decision, false predictions and lies told by Trump.

It's the beginning of April. November is seven months away. If we can get control of this thing by June, the economy going back upwards, the stock market recovering, will you give Trump credit for restoring our economy? No. You will say it's Obama's economy again.

Oh, I'm sure you'd love to see Trump step down. You can't take another loss like the last presidential election.

Get real. Trump didn't really win the last time and he won't win this time.

So Biden will win, he'll fast track all the Dreamers to citizenship, and bye-bye old angry white people having enough influence to matter.

We'll all be better off for it.

Forum List

Back