Democrats: You're not there yet.

Republicans should stop complaining about Joe Biden. He is the best candidate the enemy democrats could have. They are very lucky to have someone that harkens back to the obama years and reminds us of what it was like. Go Joe go. He will. He must be the democrat 2020 candidate for president.

If I were more conspiracy minded, I'd say the Democrats created this virus so Joe didn't have to debate Trump on stage.

And I don't need to believe in conspiracies when I say there is a 50/50 chance that Trump will use this virus as an excuse to not debate. He'll settle for holding his pep rallies. Might be a good strategy for him. If he's forced into a policy debate, he's toast.
Yes yes. Biden would trounce Trump in a debate. Trump has never liked to debate. He ran from all Hillary debates. Go Joe Go. He is on a winning streak.
Last debate, Trump got to run on no political record. Everything was promises

Now he is responsible for his actions

Republicans should stop complaining about Joe Biden. He is the best candidate the enemy democrats could have. They are very lucky to have someone that harkens back to the obama years and reminds us of what it was like. Go Joe go. He will. He must be the democrat 2020 candidate for president.

If I were more conspiracy minded, I'd say the Democrats created this virus so Joe didn't have to debate Trump on stage.

And I don't need to believe in conspiracies when I say there is a 50/50 chance that Trump will use this virus as an excuse to not debate. He'll settle for holding his pep rallies. Might be a good strategy for him. If he's forced into a policy debate, he's toast.
Yes yes. Biden would trounce Trump in a debate. Trump has never liked to debate. He ran from all Hillary debates. Go Joe Go. He is on a winning streak.

The enemy democrats are responsible for theirs. They will carry the evil they have done for all time. They must be made to pay in blood.

We seen how Creepy Joe snapped at his own constituents during his town halls. Trump will get under his skin like coronavirus. The primary debates didn't ask any tough questions, nor did any of the other candidates bring up things sensitive to Joe like his brother or son.

I mean my Lord, did you see the videos he made in his basement? And those are edited to make him look good. It's the best the producers of the videos could do with him. The only way Trump would not want to debate him is if he feels so sorry for Joe that he doesn't want to make him look like a complete buffoon.

The enemy democrats are responsible for theirs. They will carry the evil they have done for all time. They must be made to pay in blood.
Democrats have been out of power. Let’s them stand back and throw stones.......just like Trump did

We seen how Creepy Joe snapped at his own constituents during his town halls. Trump will get under his skin like coronavirus. The primary debates didn't ask any tough questions, nor did any of the other candidates bring up things sensitive to Joe like his brother or son.

I mean my Lord, did you see the videos he made in his basement? And those are edited to make him look good. It's the best the producers of the videos could do with him. The only way Trump would not want to debate him is if he feels so sorry for Joe that he doesn't want to make him look like a complete buffoon.
Again with the Glass Houses

Nobody has a thinner skin than Trump, nobody is more unsuited to take criticism, nobody more likely to resort to petty retaliation

Nobody has a thinner skin than Trump, nobody is more unsuited to take criticism, nobody more likely to resort to petty retaliation

During the primaries, some tried to get under Trump's skin, and he shot back and made them look like fools. Biden is a piker compared to those people. Biden is no match for Trump.

During the primaries, some tried to get under Trump's skin, and he shot back and made them look like fools. Biden is a piker compared to those people. Biden is no match for Trump.

Lil Marco and Lying Ted are examples of acting Presidential?

His childish schoolyard taunts did not help him

It didn't? Then who won the nomination by a landslide?

Oh....I forgot about the Deplorables who enjoy that stuff

I'm sure you don't understand why we enjoy that stuff . Very few on the left have any sense of humor whatsoever. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better.
They are not there by a long shot-- -- -- exposing Trump's weaknesses? Every president has weaknesses, every president deals with stuff no one has seen before and in 20/20 hindsight cannot be said after the fact might have been done better other ways.

Proving unfit for office? Balderdash. If anything, he is MORE fit for office than many other presidents. Name me a president who has accomplished more under such strident opposition.

Now comes the sore spot: The Democrats haven't proven Biden is better in any way. In fact, right now, he looks a long sight WORSE in every regard. And that deficiency is just going to grow more obvious with time.

I'm sure you don't understand why we enjoy that stuff . Very few on the left have any sense of humor whatsoever. :auiqs.jpg:
Humor to Conservatives is a pie in the face and slipping on a banana peel

Were the Parties reversed and Bush got caught having the FBI spy on Barack "born in Kenya" Obama, there would have been thousands of public executions of Republicans.

What do you base that on? Ronald Reagan was caught selling weapons to Iran and giving the proceeds to drug runners in Central America, and a few people lost their jobs.

George W. Stupid lied us into a war with Iraq, outed a CIA agent publicly, and the worst that happened was one guy got suspended sentence for perjury.

So the FBI cut a few corners keeping an eye on the corrupt buffoons that followed in Trump's wake, and you really think this was a big deal?

hen be glad we didn't have Biden to import even more Coronavirus carriers...

Viruses don't care if you are Chinese or American. Trump's travel bans made things worse because Americans who were exposed rushed back here, were in crowded airports where they spread it to millions of other people, and then disseminated the virus across the country.

Trump is the man for this situation. You are just to scared. We do not want to admit it when we see good and bad political leaders. Usually it is after they have left when we see the good a person has done.

Uh, buddy, Trump is the worst man for this crisis. This crisis is where you need a president who has empathy. It's unlikely he'll catch Covid-19 and if he does, he'll have the best medical intervention. But for the millions that will lose their jobs or the hundreds of thousands who will get sick, this really is a crisis.

Trump is at his heart, a malignant narcissist. He's a guy who needs to put his name on things in 20 Foot letters because he's such a tiny man. He really doesn't get the kind of misery people will go through in the next six months.

Haha...this thread is hilarious. The anti-white, anti-America “big tent party” of dark people, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, crimals and degenerates narrowed a massive field of filth down to a couple of almost dead rich, old white dudes....Face it, nobody can take the party of falsehoods, free shit, filth and foreigners serious.

So you are going to refuse to cash your $1500 check, then?

You work on the assumption that Debates matter all that much. They really don't. Hillary mopped the floor with Trump in the debates. Romney did very well in his first debate against Obama. It didn't really matter.

If anything, debates help the challenger. once you put him on a podium next the sitting president... you've elevated him to a potential alternative.

Biden did just fine in debates against Palin (although that wasn't much of a challenge) and Ryan (who was considered an intellectual by Republican standards).

Again, when the full total cost of this pandemic/recession is tallied, no one will care what Trump said in the debate or if he blurted out something nasty about Hunter.

Trump is the man for this situation. You are just to scared. We do not want to admit it when we see good and bad political leaders. Usually it is after they have left when we see the good a person has done.

Uh, buddy, Trump is the worst man for this crisis. This crisis is where you need a president who has empathy. It's unlikely he'll catch Covid-19 and if he does, he'll have the best medical intervention. But for the millions that will lose their jobs or the hundreds of thousands who will get sick, this really is a crisis.

Trump is at his heart, a malignant narcissist. He's a guy who needs to put his name on things in 20 Foot letters because he's such a tiny man. He really doesn't get the kind of misery people will go through in the next six months.
We got what we deserve

People asked.....What is the worst that can happen?
We are finding out

You work on the assumption that Debates matter all that much. They really don't. Hillary mopped the floor with Trump in the debates. Romney did very well in his first debate against Obama. It didn't really matter.

If anything, debates help the challenger. once you put him on a podium next the sitting president... you've elevated him to a potential alternative.

Biden did just fine in debates against Palin (although that wasn't much of a challenge) and Ryan (who was considered an intellectual by Republican standards).

Again, when the full total cost of this pandemic/recession is tallied, no one will care what Trump said in the debate or if he blurted out something nasty about Hunter.
EUt3ZdOU8AEenfD.jpg

Forum List

Back