Democrats: You're not there yet.

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.
Biden is deteriorating at an accelerating pace. He won't be the nominee. It's Bernie or blood in the streets
That's not happening.

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

There is no "choice"

Clearly Trump is the only rational option. Perhaps the Democrats will grow up next time around. I wouldn't count on it however....
Trump rational? Now that there is funny.
To retatds perhaps. Imagine someone with down syndrome on laced pot....
There is your modern leftist and anti Trumper

They quite failed with item no. 1, tried to get Trump multiple times and instead exposed themselves.

But you are quite correct, Biden is so bad candidate he may not be able to even make it to November.
LOL! trump obstructed justice at every turn then tells you idiots how the democrats had nothing. I'd like to see any of you trump loons try what trump did in a court.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Despite what Republicans say, Joe Biden is pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Who says Biden isn't interesting???

Everybody is following Crazy Joe to see what insane stuff he comes up with next!!!!
We`re also waiting to see if the cult has anything of substance to add. Childish name calling isn`t going to get Trump another term. The death of Joe`s bogus quid pro quo "scandal" along with the goofy Burisma nonsense has left the cult without ammo.
Crazy Joe knows that people died from the flu and he knows where the Kansas City Chiefs play. He also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. Idiots living in glass houses are throwing stones. :)
You didn't know Ukraine is investigating Burisma and the Democrat Party again???

We don't know because it's fake news.
Actually, you didn't know because you're either too partisan, or too stupid to do your own research...

There is no "choice"

Clearly Trump is the only rational option. Perhaps the Democrats will grow up next time around. I wouldn't count on it however....
If you think trump is the rational option, you are the retard.

They quite failed with item no. 1, tried to get Trump multiple times and instead exposed themselves.

But you are quite correct, Biden is so bad candidate he may not be able to even make it to November.
LOL! trump obstructed justice at every turn then tells you idiots how the democrats had nothing. I'd like to see any of you trump loons try what trump did in a court.

Trump won while you losers cried.

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Despite what Republicans say, Joe Biden is pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

Everybody is following Crazy Joe to see what insane stuff he comes up with next!!!!
We`re also waiting to see if the cult has anything of substance to add. Childish name calling isn`t going to get Trump another term. The death of Joe`s bogus quid pro quo "scandal" along with the goofy Burisma nonsense has left the cult without ammo.
Crazy Joe knows that people died from the flu and he knows where the Kansas City Chiefs play. He also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. Idiots living in glass houses are throwing stones. :)
You didn't know Ukraine is investigating Burisma and the Democrat Party again???

Actually, you didn't know because you're either too partisan, or too stupid to do your own research...
No, it's because this is fake news dished out by the fact free right.

There is no "choice"

I don't think, I know, he is the ONLY rational choice.

Trump didn't win, and the country has lost. And we are about to lose bigly because of this idiot.

There is no "choice"

And I know you are clinically insane.

trump is going to lose in November. His feckless leadership during this disaster has sealed his fate.

There is no "choice"

You poor little bitch. Find you a fresh pacifier & blanket and chill out.

86cfe8a17cdab93ea07a4444f5d1e281.jpg

No, it's because this is fake news dished out by the fact free right.
Actually, if you weren't so retarded, you would have noticed that I used an official UKRAINIAN news source for my first source....

And if you would have even bothered to read it, the source laid out the ties between Burisma and the Democrat Party in detail...

Actually, if you weren't so retarded, you would have noticed that I used an official UKRAINIAN news source for my first source....
You've just unwittingly humiliated yourself.

Trump didn't win, and the country has lost. And we are about to lose bigly because of this idiot.

Ah, a other soy cuck who defines winning as losing. Nope, that won't make you any more of a winner, which president Trump is.

Going to be hilarious when joe gets on the debate stage with Trump
Joe won't be getting the softball questions and home care he's been getting
Here`s one from Dear Leader. "In many cases the scarf is better; It`s thicker. I mean you can-depending on the material, it`s thicker". How can anyone debate brilliance such as this?

Going to be hilarious when joe gets on the debate stage with Trump
Joe won't be getting the softball questions and home care he's been getting
Here`s one from Dear Leader. "In many cases the scarf is better; It`s thicker. I mean you can-depending on the material, it`s thicker". How can anyone debate brilliance such as this?
at least he's out there answering questions and giving a rationale response.
Unlike the demo dementia biden

There is no "choice"

You poor little bitch. Find you a fresh pacifier & blanket and chill out.

View attachment 318596
It's not my fault you're insane. Stay on your meds.

Forum List

Back