Democrats: You're not there yet.

They quite failed with item no. 1, tried to get Trump multiple times and instead exposed themselves.
Factually speaking, that's incorrect. Mueller's report revealed a litany of impeachable, criminal offenses. So did the impeachment inquiry. Pretending otherwise puts you in the unenviable position of denying demonstrable evidence of Don's guilt on multiple fronts. Something, as a Trump cultist, we all realize you are intimately familiar with.

You forgot people won't tolerate lies here.

Democrats would have used ANY impeachable offense to impeach Trump had they had one. They did not, that's why they had to impeach Trump over nonsense.

Trump will continue to defeat these evildoers.

We aren't electing a person to be interesting. Look at the condition of this country right now. We don't need interesting, we need competent. Biden is competent. If we go through this and lose thousands of lives when the number of losses could have been far lower because of this mans incompetence and we re elect him, this country deserves the death that's coming.

Comedy gold, Biden is competent. He doesn't even know what day it is.

Maybe you can impeach him again?

I keep hoping, in vain it seems, that Q isn't a James Comey LARP and the seditious fucks who spied on Trump and turned the FBI into the Stalinist democrats Secret Police end up in Gitmo or on the gallows.
You really need to stop talking about that sham trial ran by the republican party. Because it is going to come up in this election and its going to cost some republicans their jobs.
Not a chance. Biden loses worse than Her. Why? Because the majority of voters realized Ears was a fraud. His legacy is that of a lying criminal. No one in their right minds wanted that continued. So we got Trump. Thanks a lot Democratic Party.

This is what an inexcusable lack of a coordinated federal response looks like.

In Desperation, New York State Pays Up to 15 Times the Normal Prices for Medical Equipment

Billy the Bagman was trotted out to the briefing room days ago to proclaim he was taking care of companies trying to profiteer from the crisis. Add another failure by this admin to the growing list.

Because the majority of voters realized Ears was a fraud. His legacy is that of a lying criminal. No one in their right minds wanted that continued.
Replace ears with orange hair and you could be talking about Trump.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Despite what Republicans say, Joe Biden is pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.
Who says Biden isn't interesting???

Everybody is following Crazy Joe to see what insane stuff he comes up with next!!!!
We`re also waiting to see if the cult has anything of substance to add. Childish name calling isn`t going to get Trump another term. The death of Joe`s bogus quid pro quo "scandal" along with the goofy Burisma nonsense has left the cult without ammo.
Crazy Joe knows that people died from the flu and he knows where the Kansas City Chiefs play. He also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. Idiots living in glass houses are throwing stones. :)

Because the majority of voters realized Ears was a fraud. His legacy is that of a lying criminal. No one in their right minds wanted that continued.
Replace ears with orange hair and you could be talking about Trump.
Ears. Orange. Whatever floats your boat.

We have Orange because of Ears. Had Ears been a successful potus, she would now be potus. It’s really that simple, my son.

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.
There is no "choice"

Clearly Trump is the only rational option. Perhaps the Democrats will grow up next time around. I wouldn't count on it however....

So you're counting on all of those new Democrat voters Biden found???

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.
Those numbers, (3.3 million) two weeks ago and (6.6 million) a week ago, doesn't count the last 7 days which will likely be 10 million next Thursday. This is so bad that most people don't even understand yet.

The Democratic response to Trump's victory was, essentially, to lose its fucking mind.

This is how they end up with someone like Biden - he clearly doesn't belong in this situation, but the other candidates are a mess.

What a fucked up choice this is.
There is no "choice"

Clearly Trump is the only rational option. Perhaps the Democrats will grow up next time around. I wouldn't count on it however....
Trump rational? Now that there is funny.

Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

What's comical is that Trump is neither a conservative or a constitutionalist. And the highest spending president in American history.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see any difference between them.

Todays Republicans are basically yesterdays commies. And Democrats are glad of it.

The left/right paradigm is laughable at best.

With regard to the electorate itself, GOP voters have basically turned into a cult with their loyalty to him far surpassing any semblance of concern for the survival of the constitution, national debt and a long list of other critical issues. They're largely no less big-government than Democrats.

This is the nature of Trump Delusion Syndrome. It's a big ol muppet show.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

What's comical is that Trump is neither a conservative or a constitutionalist. And the highest spending president in American history.

Todays Republicans are basically yesterdays commies. And Democrats are glad of it.

Can you imagine Biden having to talk to the American public two hours a day during this N1H15 epidemic?

Maybe you can impeach him again?

I keep hoping, in vain it seems, that Q isn't a James Comey LARP and the seditious fucks who spied on Trump and turned the FBI into the Stalinist democrats Secret Police end up in Gitmo or on the gallows.
You really need to stop talking about that sham trial ran by the republican party. Because it is going to come up in this election and its going to cost some republicans their jobs.
Were the Parties reversed and Bush got caught having the FBI spy on Barack "born in Kenya" Obama, there would have been thousands of public executions of Republicans.
Obama did not spy on trump.

Can you imagine Biden having to talk to the American public two hours a day during this N1H15 epidemic?
You guys really need to drop the false narrative on Biden.

Democrats: In order to defeat Donald Trump, you need 2 things: 1. To expose Trump's weaknesses, and make a case that he is unfit for office, and 2. Make a good case for why your candidate is better. Well....you've made some progress with item 1. No so, with item 2. Despite what Republicans say, Joe Biden is pretty smart and reasonably qualified, but he, like Al Gore in 2000 is about as interesting as a sack of lawn fertilizer. You're not there yet Democrats. Joe Biden is going to have to do something to ignite the Democratic base, or Donald Trump will waltz into a 2nd term.

Everybody is following Crazy Joe to see what insane stuff he comes up with next!!!!
We`re also waiting to see if the cult has anything of substance to add. Childish name calling isn`t going to get Trump another term. The death of Joe`s bogus quid pro quo "scandal" along with the goofy Burisma nonsense has left the cult without ammo.
Crazy Joe knows that people died from the flu and he knows where the Kansas City Chiefs play. He also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. Idiots living in glass houses are throwing stones. :)
You didn't know Ukraine is investigating Burisma and the Democrat Party again???

The left/right paradigm is laughable at best.
You're crazy.

You didn't know Ukraine is investigating Burisma and the Democrat Party again???

We don't know because it's fake news.

Forum List

Back