Democrats Wont Do it, but It's Time

Time to invoke the 25th. Democrats were eager to use it against President Trump.

Time to actually put the country ahead of party.

Democrats, do the right thing before WE have to after November

It's past time.

Time to invoke the 25th. Democrats were eager to use it against President Trump.

Personally, I would rather have dementia Joe in there rather than Kamala Harris. I don't care if his aides have to change his diapers.

that must be like an oxymoron statement. When has a demofk ever done the right thing?

I had a good laugh though.

Why would they do it? The people behind the throne get to run things, and they don't have to show their faces. Plus Biden takes all the heat, and he's on his last political hurrah.

I'm just wondering who is the current equivalent of Cardinal Richelieu in the administration.

Why would they do it? The people behind the throne get to run things, and they don't have to show their faces. Plus Biden takes all the heat, and he's on his last political hurrah.

I'm just wondering who is the current equivalent of Cardinal Richelieu in the administration.
I know they won't. Just pointing out their love of Party over country

The puppet is a lot better than the hyena though.

Personally, I would rather have dementia Joe in there rather than Kamala Harris. I don't care if his aides have to change his diapers.

For once we actually agree.

Forum List

Back