Democrats: 'Without Abortion, Women Might Have To Settle For Having 7 Kids And Sitting On The Highest Court In The Land'

"Without abortion, women just won't be able to be successful."

From America’s top source of factual news.

Democrats: 'Without Abortion, Women Might Have To Settle For Having 7 Kids And Sitting On The Highest Court In The Land'
To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources. We can not over run them or pollute them into being unusable. People are looking at the wrong thing. Wake up
To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources.
OMG, the ChiComs have you Leftards trained so well. You obviously have never left your mommy’s basement and traveled.
Newsflash: The entire world population can fit in Texas and give every family a quarter of an acre to live on.
Let ALL republican women be forced into abortions Who needs more of the dirt screwing up our country
Good Nazi! Straight out of Hitlers playbook.

To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources. We can not over run them or pollute them into being unusable. People are looking at the wrong thing. Wake up
Her kids were adopted.

Her kids were adopted.
Adopting kids is even worse to the left. Children must be killed or suffer in their view.

Every person requires food to eat, which requires acres of land to raise the food- livestock or vegetables. it is at least an acre a person I am not sure where the leftest came in.

171,891,840 acres in Texas world population 7,800,000,000, Most land on earth not fertile enough to grow. If you give a crap about future generations you would educate yourself.

Math and science should be a required course for voters and candidates!
Like I said, the world has a surplus of food.

That is great to know. So you are saying the government (Controlled by republicans) Is letting all the people that are starving to death die? My, I thought there was a doctrine I shall not kill.

Too stupid to use the reply button too I see. Thanks for the link showing nobody is starving to death in America.
But if you think there is, call Pelosi. She’s got a $35,000 refrigerator packed with $20 a gallon ice cream.

Now, who is the troll? You could care less that people starve to death each day as the site will tell you. You do not read because just like your boss the truth is but an inconvenience for you.

Forum List

Back