Democrats: 'Without Abortion, Women Might Have To Settle For Having 7 Kids And Sitting On The Highest Court In The Land'

If she was a top level judge, who was taking care of her kids?

OMFG...........without abortion those who can't keep their panties on might have kids...

OMFG

Ah, so you think mothers should not work.
Sure, but the demanding hours of a top level judge means she didn't raise hers, the nannies did. I would have thought that that was a conservative no-no.
You obviously have had an hourly job all your life. All salary jobs are stressful and require long hours. Several times in my career I’d go weeks of going home just to sleep for weeks straight without a day off. It’s called responsibility.
Funny watching you lefties attack women for having good jobs and serving in the military.

Sure, but the demanding hours of a top level judge means she didn't raise hers, the nannies did. I would have thought that that was a conservative no-no.
You obviously have had an hourly job all your life. All salary jobs are stressful and require long hours. Several times in my career I’d go weeks of going home just to sleep for weeks straight without a day off. It’s called responsibility.
Funny watching you lefties attack women for having good jobs and serving in the military.
When did I mention the military? Never, that's when. I'm just saying that she has 7 kids and is a judge. Something has to give, and it's the kids. You cons only care about forcing women to have babies, but after that, you don't give a shit what happens.

When did I mention the military? Never, that's when. I'm just saying that she has 7 kids and is a judge. Something has to give, and it's the kids. You cons only care about forcing women to have babies, but after that, you don't give a shit what happens.
You hit it on the head Thank you

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Of course you didn’t mention the military. You simply assume everyone thinks like you that women cannot be good moms if they serve in the military.Military women can be gone for a year from their kids, not just 12 hours a day 5 days a week. Your sexist self has been exposed by you saying working women cannot be good mothers.

"Without abortion, women just won't be able to be successful."

From America’s top source of factual news.

Democrats: 'Without Abortion, Women Might Have To Settle For Having 7 Kids And Sitting On The Highest Court In The Land'
To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources. We can not over run them or pollute them into being unusable. People are looking at the wrong thing. Wake up

To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources. We can not over run them or pollute them into being unusable. People are looking at the wrong thing. Wake up
To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources.
OMG, the ChiComs have you Leftards trained so well. You obviously have never left your mommy’s basement and traveled.
Newsflash: The entire world population can fit in Texas and give every family a quarter of an acre to live on.

Every person requires food to eat, which requires acres of land to raise the food- livestock or vegetables. it is at least an acre a person I am not sure where the leftest came in.

171,891,840 acres in Texas world population 7,800,000,000, Most land on earth not fertile enough to grow. If you give a crap about future generations you would educate yourself.

Math and science should be a required course for voters and candidates!

To have 7 kids is not responsible, it is way worse than having an abortion. There is only so much land on earth, only so many resources.
OMG, the ChiComs have you Leftards trained so well. You obviously have never left your mommy’s basement and traveled.
Newsflash: The entire world population can fit in Texas and give every family a quarter of an acre to live on.
Let ALL republican women be forced into abortions Who needs more of the dirt screwing up our country

The DEMOCRATs certainly do not offer us a viable alternative to Catholicism or Communism. In any case, there's a pimp who operates with full impunity to keep the abortion shop open. A priest who cannot be the husband of one wife according to the Bible should not be allowed to preach morality to adults and perform circumcisions on children.

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

Every person requires food to eat, which requires acres of land to raise the food- livestock or vegetables. it is at least an acre a person I am not sure where the leftest came in.

171,891,840 acres in Texas world population 7,800,000,000, Most land on earth not fertile enough to grow. If you give a crap about future generations you would educate yourself.

Math and science should be a required course for voters and candidates!
The world has surplus food. The only reason hunger exists is due to government interference.

New Topics

Forum List

Back