Democrats Will Waste No Time in Exploiting Virginia Deaths

The real tragedy here is our political elite have used racism to their benefit. Now anyone who opposes the DNC is labeled a bigoted racist by the NACCP.

You have political figures like Obama who won't even utter the words "Islamic terrorism" because he does not want to feed any hatred towards other Muslims, but he has no qualms with hinting that the entire legal system and police force is racist while white police officers continue to be assassinated.

Make not mistake, those innocent police officer's blood are on his hands. They were sacrificed for political gain.

"Make not mistake", it might be that O'bama --- or anybody --- doesn't want to fall in with PC mob mentality of "Islamic terrorism" simply because they know terrorism isn't "Islamic", any more than it's "Christian" or "Jewish" or "Buddhist". It could be simply knowing that these are all false equivalencies.

But that would require actual rational thought rather than knee-jerk emotions. Might be beyond your pay grade.

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.
Yet, you really have no idea what has actually transpired, You just parrot the biased media. I have yet to see a media story that didn't call them white supremacists or alt-right or racist whites, etc. people are getting tired of this bullhsit.

So since I dont know shit, tell me why the protesters are there? If they're not white supremacist, what are they?

I would guess that many there are racist. It saddens me that our leaders from the past have not stood up to this crap but have chosen to feed into it instead.

Hopefully Trump will throw cold water on this instead of feeding into some of his voting base unlike what Obama did.

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.
Yet, you really have no idea what has actually transpired, You just parrot the biased media. I have yet to see a media story that didn't call them white supremacists or alt-right or racist whites, etc. people are getting tired of this bullhsit.

So since I dont know shit, tell me why the protesters are there? If they're not white supremacist, what are they?
As you already know, they are protesting the removal of a statue.

You don't brings guns and wear armor to protest a statue being taken down. Thats looking to stir up some shit.

You do when you know lefties are gonna show up.
Their penchant for violence is well documented.

The real tragedy here is our political elite have used racism to their benefit. Now anyone who opposes the DNC is labeled a bigoted racist by the NACCP.

You have political figures like Obama who won't even utter the words "Islamic terrorism" because he does not want to feed any hatred towards other Muslims, but he has no qualms with hinting that the entire legal system and police force is racist while white police officers continue to be assassinated.

Make not mistake, those innocent police officer's blood are on his hands. They were sacrificed for political gain.

"Make not mistake", it might be that O'bama --- or anybody --- doesn't want to fall in with PC mob mentality of "Islamic terrorism" simply because they know terrorism isn't "Islamic", any more than it's "Christian" or "Jewish" or "Buddhist". It could be simply knowing that these are all false equivalencies.

But that would require actual rational thought rather than knee-jerk emotions. Might be beyond your pay grade.

You mean like talking about Christians clinging to their guns and Bibles?

No, Obama was just a dirty political race baiting POS.

Nope. I mean like the emotional irrational diarrhea post you just plopped down.

Make not mistake.

I would guess that many there are racist. It saddens me that our leaders from the past have not stood up to this crap but have chosen to feed into it instead.

Hopefully Trump will throw cold water on this instead of feeding into some of his voting base unlike what Obama did.
Ever notice how all libs can do is call racism?

Make not mistake.

I can't help the fact that the truth troubles you, it troubles even me but it is what it is.

I suppose you support groups like the NAACP calling the entire Tea Party a racist movement.

Make not mistake.

I can't help the fact that the truth troubles you, it troubles even me but it is what it is.

I suppose you support groups like the NAACP calling the entire Tea Party a racist movement.

You don't 'suppose' jack shit. You can't even put a coherent thought together. QED.

Make not mistake.

You don't 'suppose' jack shit. You can't even put a coherent thought together. QED.

I know your a Dim but try to remain civil anyway.

Do you agree or disagree that the Tea Party is a racist movement?

Protest in Virginia result in death. Left will exploit it for political reasons. You can bank on it.

You mean like you're doing right now?

No, he means like the MSM is right now. It's a ratings bonanza right now and the only people profiting from it are the media, not the OP.

So you mean yes. He's using this as much as the media is using this. But of course you don't want to expose your own hypocrisy, this is the partisan political team sport game, never, EVER reveal your own weaknesses, right?

Protest in Virginia result in death. Left will exploit it for political reasons. You can bank on it.

You mean like you're doing right now?

No, he means like the MSM is right now. It's a ratings bonanza right now and the only people profiting from it are the media, not the OP.

So you mean yes. He's using this as much as the media is using this. But of course you don't want to expose your own hypocrisy, this is the partisan political team sport game, never, EVER reveal your own weaknesses, right?

Is he making money off it? Is he stirring up hatred and violence from his post? Do you know what the word "exploit" means? The answer is no.

Fox News talking heads are calling these white supremacists "Right wing thugs". They're LEFT WING THUGS NOT RIGHT WING. Upgrade your knowledge of the political spectrum, assholes.

I've not seen any media calling them anything but racists, alt-right, white supremacist, etc.

Love how the right is ignoring all the hateful shit the race warriors are doing.

The race warriors stirred the pot and your mad that someone is calling out their shitty supremacy.

STRAW MAN ARGUMENT ALERT! Sooo predictable.

Forum List

Back