Democrats who voted for Obama voted for Trump in both 2016 AND 2020

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I haven't read through all of this and I don't like the way the writers at this site make it seem as though bidum actually won validly... but there are interesting statistics here..

like how so many counties that voted for obummer voted for Trump... amazing

from the site:

[Almost] a third of the counties that supported Obama in 2008 and 2012 broke for Trump in 2016. The vast majority of these places voted for Trump in 2020, often by wider margins.

This is another statistic that proves, almost by itself, that the election was stolen (for all you who don't think it was... a dwindling number, to be sure)

:45:

They got tired of the same Communist treachery Bush and Clinton were doing, and Obozo Bin Dumma was the last straw.

For some reason, NOBODY remembers ALL THE BUSINESSES Oblama Bin Dumma shut down and the MILLIONS he made HOMELESS all over this country........forcing them to live in "tent cities" and then REFUSING medical services, heat, ac, food, and clean water to them!!!

1661198086578.png

I haven't read through all of this and I don't like the way the writers at this site make it seem as though bidum actually won validly... but there are interesting statistics here..

like how so many counties that voted for obummer voted for Trump... amazing

from the site:

[Almost] a third of the counties that supported Obama in 2008 and 2012 broke for Trump in 2016. The vast majority of these places voted for Trump in 2020, often by wider margins.

This is another statistic that proves, almost by itself, that the election was stolen (for all you who don't think it was... a dwindling number, to be sure).
Republicans who voted for Trump in ‘16, voted for Biden in ‘20.

They got tired of the same Communist treachery Bush and Clinton were doing, and Obozo Bin Dumma was the last straw.

For some reason, NOBODY remembers ALL THE BUSINESSES Oblama Bin Dumma shut down and the MILLIONS he made HOMELESS all over this country........forcing them to live in "tent cities" and then REFUSING medical services, heat, ac, food, and clean water to them!!!

View attachment 685827
I've never heard anyone directly blame obummer for homelessness but it makes sense. I have noticed an uptick in homelessness.. both under Obummer and now under Bidum

But of course, the Ds say it is not their fault... It is only the homeless persons' fault! Everyone can afford $2000 a month rent! Why, those homeless people just don't want to pay it!

say the ones who make $177,000 a year running their mouths

Republicans who voted for Trump in ‘16, voted for Biden in ‘20.
yeh, we know how dimrats always throw out lie after lie hoping something will stick...

no wonder Hitlery herself said that Ds are stupid . . one of hte few things she was right about..

This is very important bc

again, it proves or more/less proves all by itself that the election was stolen... you've got Rs voting for Trump, a higher number of Hispanics ditto.. a higher # of Blacks and then you have the higher # of Democrats

no way did bidum win (and I have other information also that would take all day to write out)

Forum List

Back