Democrats Were Getting Clobbered Because Of Rioting In Their Cities......Now Most Of Them Have Ended....Isn't That Strange?

If this is what it looks like with the Dems taking a beating I’d hate to see what it looks like when they are kicking ass.

That's hilarious.....they have Texas as a tossup.

Take a look at the no toss up map. That should have you rolling in the aisle.
Without California the Democrats are screwed. That's the only thing keeping Biden in this.

Ok. The no toss up map. RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

EB519240-33A5-4F2E-8C58-2558AAB5C822.jpeg

Without California Biden is still at 303. Trump has to run the board of toss up states. Not impossible to be sure. But not as likely as you want to pretend.

If this is what it looks like with the Dems taking a beating I’d hate to see what it looks like when they are kicking ass.

Without California the Democrats are screwed. That's the only thing keeping Biden in this.

Ok. The no toss up map. RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

View attachment 401510

Without California Biden is still at 303. Trump has to run the board of toss up states. Not impossible to be sure. But not as likely as you want to pretend.
Alot of this is just wishful thinking by the left.
Biden has California and New York in the bag. Possibly Colorado. Washington is not in the bag, neither is Oregon. Trump also has Florida and Ohio.....not the other way around.

View attachment 401510

Biden has California and New York in the bag. Possibly Colorado. Washington is not in the bag, neither is Oregon. Trump also has Florida and Ohio.....not the other way around.

Ok. Washington Polling. RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Washington: Trump vs. Biden

Biden plus 20.

Oregon. Not much polling there. Biden plus ten.

Ohio and Florida are close. But again, Trump has to win Florida and run the board on toss up states.

Look at the Numbers man. I gave you Florida and Ohio. I threw in Indiana.

7F1C74C8-1490-40A8-B832-3BAB22D14C5E.jpeg

Biden still wins by 34 points. Now do you see what I mean? He has to take 35 more than that. How fervent the folks you know does not matter. What does matter is how the people in the several states feel.

I will repeat. I do not know who will win. Nobody knows. But Trump has an uphill battle and dwindling time to make a big move. I am not voting. I do not like either candidate enough to vote for them. I think we are screwed either way. And I am in Georgia. If Georgia goes Biden the Republicans have way more to worry about than my single vote.

Because both Senators are on the ballot, and the Republicans can’t afford to lose a single seat there.

EDIT. Cat posted for me.

And all the polls are used. Republicans polls too. They are within the same range. Dude. Admit it is close and save yourself some heartache and insanity if Biden wins. Dems. Do the same thing. Admit we do not know. You may hope. You may believe. But you do not know. Why am I so sure? If you knew the future you would be winning the lottery weekly.

Last edited:

View attachment 401510

Ok. Washington Polling. RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Washington: Trump vs. Biden

Biden plus 20.

Ohio and Florida are close. But again, Trump has to win Florida and run the board on toss up states.

View attachment 401534

Biden still wins by 34 points. Now do you see what I mean? He has to take 35 more than that. How fervent the folks you know does not matter. What does matter is how the people in the several states feel.

I will repeat. I do not know who will win. Nobody knows. But Trump has an uphill battle and dwindling time to make a big move. I am not voting. I do not like either candidate enough to vote for them. I think we are screwed either way. And I am in Georgia. If Georgia goes Biden the Republicans have way more to worry about than my single vote.

Because both Senators are on the ballot, and the Republicans can’t afford to lose a single seat there.
You're looking at polls that cannot or won't use a reasonable sample. I have relatives that live on Washington and Oregon. They're fed up with Democrats. Democrats are counting on most of America to be as fucked up and stupid as they are.

View attachment 401510

lots of people are getting annoyed with DiBlasio and
Cuomo

View attachment 401510

Biden plus 20.

View attachment 401534

You're looking at polls that cannot or won't use a reasonable sample. I have relatives that live on Washington and Oregon. They're fed up with Democrats. Democrats are counting on most of America to be as fucked up and stupid as they are.

And you are making the same mistake that the left makes. Assuming you little sample is a national trend. Move On got started because everyone in a restaurant thought the impeachment of Bill Clinton was bullshit. The nation did not agree and Bush won in 2k.

View attachment 401510

Biden plus 20.

View attachment 401534

And you are making the same mistake that the left makes. Assuming you little sample is a national trend. Move On got started because everyone in a restaurant thought the impeachment of Bill Clinton was bullshit. The nation did not agree and Bush won in 2k.
I think they Impeached Clinton for the wrong reasons.
Course they only got Al Capone for income tax evasion.

Portland just had another day of rage. Have the riots actually stopped or has the media just stopped reporting.

To bad that there are always people who take advantage of any situation for their personal gain. The cause was just.

View attachment 401510

Biden plus 20.

View attachment 401534

If you took cheating by Democrats out of the equation I wouldn't worry a bit.
Biden isn't really campaigning. Harris comes off as a real bitch, nobody likes her.
This could be about like the 2004 campaign. Kerry talking like he's winning but then getting clobbered.

It's amazing that b.l.m's preemptive racism has lasted this long, when the trigger this time was a fentanyl eater.

Biden isn't really campaigning. Harris comes off as a real bitch, nobody likes her.
This could be about like the 2004 campaign. Kerry talking like he's winning but then getting clobbered.

This is why I am worried. Both sides are convinced that they can not lose. The only way they imagine defeat is possible is if the other side cheats. An old truism. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.

Trump can win. Biden can win. Trump can lose. Biden can lose. We do not know how the election is going to turn out. It would be like quitting your job because you bought a Lottery Ticket. You might want to hedge those bets.

I showed you the map and the numbers. Trump can win. I have never said anything different. There is a path to victory for Trump. But it is not certain. It is possible. Possible means it can happen. Probable means it is short of certain but is likely to happen.

Right now I would say Biden is probable. Trump is possible. I don’t have anything invested. I am not voting. You and the rest who think victory is certain unless they cheat need to reign in your expectations. And you are not alone. There are people on both sides who are equally convinced. That is where the post election violence is probably going to come from. The side that lost and believes the result reveals the fact of cheating.

What happened to the riots?

I'll tell you what happened, the people that were funding and organizing them discovered that they were getting clobbered in the polls over their riot squads attacking anything and everything.....so predictably, most of the really violent destruction has tapered off.

I knew that once the Democrats discovered that people were starting to blame them for encouraging rioters...the frequency of "Peaceful Protests" would lessen.
Joe Biden said all of this would end if he's elected senator.....I mean president.

According to the Bridging the Divide Initiative, a Princeton think tank that conducts U.S. protest modeling with a wink and nod to the left, there was a free fall in the number of BLM-associated demonstrations and uprisings from a late-May peak to an October low. Who or what was responsible for this plunge?

Of course dozens of Democrat controlled cities are preparing for the coming riots that will happen after the election. They claim that white supremacists will roam the streets after the results is announced.

The big problem is this....if Democrats are willing to go to such lengths, burning down businesses and paying thugs to invade neighborhoods throwing rocks thru windows.....what's next? Taking our guns so they can begin home-invasions in mass?

Can anyone else see where this is going?
So the cops finally got out there and stopped these tiny violent riots? They show up in thousands to watch protesters during the day but can't come out and stop 30 people at night. Pathetic. and I don't want to hear any of your crap propaganda about it either.

This is why I am worried. Both sides are convinced that they can not lose. The only way they imagine defeat is possible is if the other side cheats. An old truism. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.

Trump can win. Biden can win. Trump can lose. Biden can lose. We do not know how the election is going to turn out. It would be like quitting your job because you bought a Lottery Ticket. You might want to hedge those bets.

I showed you the map and the numbers. Trump can win. I have never said anything different. There is a path to victory for Trump. But it is not certain. It is possible. Possible means it can happen. Probable means it is short of certain but is likely to happen.

Right now I would say Biden is probable. Trump is possible. I don’t have anything invested. I am not voting. You and the rest who think victory is certain unless they cheat need to reign in your expectations. And you are not alone. There are people on both sides who are equally convinced. That is where the post election violence is probably going to come from. The side that lost and believes the result reveals the fact of cheating.
The violence always comes from the left.
Don't kid yourself.

Don't kid yourself.

Like the McMichaels? Shall I continue? The Bundy Ranch?

Don't kid yourself.
Brainwashed functional moron, the only spike in violence in FBI statistics since Trump has been right-wing violence against Jews black gays Muslims and now Asians.... Not to mention governors LOL

What happened to the riots?

I'll tell you what happened, the people that were funding and organizing them discovered that they were getting clobbered in the polls over their riot squads attacking anything and everything.....so predictably, most of the really violent destruction has tapered off.

I knew that once the Democrats discovered that people were starting to blame them for encouraging rioters...the frequency of "Peaceful Protests" would lessen.
Joe Biden said all of this would end if he's elected senator.....I mean president.

According to the Bridging the Divide Initiative, a Princeton think tank that conducts U.S. protest modeling with a wink and nod to the left, there was a free fall in the number of BLM-associated demonstrations and uprisings from a late-May peak to an October low. Who or what was responsible for this plunge?

Of course dozens of Democrat controlled cities are preparing for the coming riots that will happen after the election. They claim that white supremacists will roam the streets after the results is announced.

The big problem is this....if Democrats are willing to go to such lengths, burning down businesses and paying thugs to invade neighborhoods throwing rocks thru windows.....what's next? Taking our guns so they can begin home-invasions in mass?

Can anyone else see where this is going?
It got cold. School started. No great mystery.

View attachment 401510

Biden plus 20.

View attachment 401534

Fucked up and stupid is Trump being relected.

Yep.....this election is an existential election for our country......if biden wins, our enemies both foreign and domestic will make their moves.....China already owns joe biden and his family, the democrat party, hollywood, professional sports, and our universities....they will make military moves in Asia, taking the territories they have wanted since the end of WW2......and Russia will push west again..........

Wow.... you guys get more and more hysterical....

Hey, we've already seen a disaster with Trump. 217,000 dead... 40 million jobs lost. 160,000 businesses lost. seven million sick. 33% quarterly drop in GDP. Six trillion in new debt.

So, um, who is China going to invade, exactly? Hong Kong? That's already legally there. So is Taiwan, but they won't because they'd lose too much money.

Forum List

Back