Democrats Were For Riots Before They Were Against Them

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
DEMOCRATS WERE FOR RIOTS BEFORE THEY WERE AGAINST THEM

Democrats Were For Riots Before They Were Against Them - Daniel Greenfield / Sultan Knish articles
7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield
In 2018, the media was writing up glowing stories about the hundreds of Women’s March members who were engaging in "direct action” to disrupt the Senate’s Kavanaugh hearings.
Hundreds of members from the radical leftist group had invaded the hearings and were arrested. Their travel expenses and bail for the disruptions were covered by the Women’s March.
Radicals from the March and other leftist groups blocked hallways, shouted down Senate members, and draped protest banners from balconies. Democrats cheered them on.
When a leftist mob assailed the Supreme Court, pounding on the doors, MSNBC called it an “extraordinary moment” and praised the crowd, “besieging the Supreme Court” and “confronting senators”.
"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them," Rep. Maxine Waters had urged earlier that year.
Later, the Democrat House member told MSNBC, "They’re going to absolutely harass them".
In 2020, Black Lives Matter rioters vandalized the Lincoln Memorial and the WW2 Memorial, along with statues of Gandhi, General Kosciuszko, and Andrew Jackson. The racist thugs marched through the city starting fires, including at a historic church, and tried to besiege the White House. Attempts by federal law enforcement to fight BLM terrorism were falsely denounced as a brutal attack on “peaceful protesters”, and as “militarism” and “fascism”.
Democrat House members took to proposing bills to protect the racist mobs from law enforcement. Meanwhile the BLM mob besieged the White House and battled Secret Service personnel, allegedly forcing the evacuation of President Trump and his family to a bunker.
This was the new normal enthusiastically supported by Democrats and the media.
A bail fund backed by Senator Kamala Harris and Biden campaign staffers focused on helping the rioters and looters get out of prison. Along with any other criminals along for the ride.
~Snop~
ontrary to the media’s spin, Republicans have never normalized violence. And Republican political power doesn’t depend on political terror and violence. Leftist power invariably does.
The Left began a new age of political violence in 2016. It can turn it off anytime it wants to.
The problem is that it won’t, and an illiberal partisan media and accompanying cultural establishment will never dare to suggest that maybe there should be fewer riots and threats.
And that means the violence will escalate. Opportunists will seize the moment to play agent provocateurs, creating memorable images for media propagandists to justify a crackdown.
The protesters in D.C. had a legitimate grievance. And they still do. The outrage over stolen elections won’t be suppressed this way. The mass movement in D.C. is the true resistance.
There is a great deal of irony in quoting "a riot is the language of the unheard" to describe the race riots of a movement with unlimited political and corporate backing, whose message is heard all the time, but not to address a movement that is genuinely unheard. Before the fighting started, there was virtually no media coverage of President Trump’s speech and the rally.
Press conferences that mention election fraud aren’t aired. Articles and videos questioning the election are censored. That is the true voice of the unheard who are more so than ever.
Democrats and the media normalized violence when they were in the opposition and now want to normalize the suppression of political protests and speech as they expect to take power.
But media spin isn’t real life. And it’s a lot easier to break a country than to put it back together.

Comment:
Since the 1/6 debacle and what has transpired since. It is evident that the Capitol Attack was a Planned False Flag peration by the Left to end the Stolen Election Issue and Disgrace President Trump.
“Trump Supporter Riot” over and over by politicians of all Parties, News Propagandists, Commentators.
We’ve just had ruinous, murderous violence by clearly leftist mobs everywhere for a year. American patriots marched with flags, kids, and sang the Anthem. So, if Antifa/BLM thugs wear MAGA caps while rioting in DC, they’re all “Trump Supporters”?
The DC Cops and Swamp have them all on video and identified. But they’d rather frame a Veteran from Peoria than one of Soros’ Boys like John Sullivan or Michael Dunn.
Trump is telling the all-important Truth, yet I’ve not heard anyone proudly stand with him, except a few.
I fear the great part of the DC Establishment an Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left is the enemy of America as envisioned by the Founders.
THe Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists now in control in Washington DC are fearful that their False Flag Operation may have been a bridge to far. That is why they've increased Trump's request of January 3, 2021 for the National Guard by five times for Washington turning it into an military armed city.
There are now more soldiers in Washington than reside in the Green Zone of Iraq. Washington has become an armed camp for the second time since the Civil War or putting down the Bonus Army of 1932.
The 1932 Bonus Army (U.S. National Park Service)
Seems that the PM/DSA is so fearful that they are vetting the very NG soldiers they're using to protect themselselves.
Why is it that they even fear the Secret Service pledged to protect the presient elect?

Trumpets were against riots until they were for them...
1/6/2021 Trump voters bum rush the Capitol for the desired effect of overthrowing the US congress and capture of legislature members to keep a president in power after losing the election it was a day of treason led by the president himself.

Democrats Were For Riots Before They Were Against Them - Daniel Greenfield / Sultan Knish articles
In 2018, the media was writing up glowing stories about the hundreds of Women’s March members who were engaging in "direct action” to disrupt the Senate’s Kavanaugh hearings.
Hundreds of members from the radical leftist group had invaded the hearings and were arrested. Their travel expenses and bail for the disruptions were covered by the Women’s March.
Radicals from the March and other leftist groups blocked hallways, shouted down Senate members, and draped protest banners from balconies. Democrats cheered them on.
When a leftist mob assailed the Supreme Court, pounding on the doors, MSNBC called it an “extraordinary moment” and praised the crowd, “besieging the Supreme Court” and “confronting senators”.
"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them," Rep. Maxine Waters had urged earlier that year.
Later, the Democrat House member told MSNBC, "They’re going to absolutely harass them".
In 2020, Black Lives Matter rioters vandalized the Lincoln Memorial and the WW2 Memorial, along with statues of Gandhi, General Kosciuszko, and Andrew Jackson. The racist thugs marched through the city starting fires, including at a historic church, and tried to besiege the White House. Attempts by federal law enforcement to fight BLM terrorism were falsely denounced as a brutal attack on “peaceful protesters”, and as “militarism” and “fascism”.
Democrat House members took to proposing bills to protect the racist mobs from law enforcement. Meanwhile the BLM mob besieged the White House and battled Secret Service personnel, allegedly forcing the evacuation of President Trump and his family to a bunker.
A bail fund backed by Senator Kamala Harris and Biden campaign staffers focused on helping the rioters and looters get out of prison. Along with any other criminals along for the ride.
~Snop~
ontrary to the media’s spin, Republicans have never normalized violence. And Republican political power doesn’t depend on political terror and violence. Leftist power invariably does.
The Left began a new age of political violence in 2016. It can turn it off anytime it wants to.
The problem is that it won’t, and an illiberal partisan media and accompanying cultural establishment will never dare to suggest that maybe there should be fewer riots and threats.
And that means the violence will escalate. Opportunists will seize the moment to play agent provocateurs, creating memorable images for media propagandists to justify a crackdown.
The protesters in D.C. had a legitimate grievance. And they still do. The outrage over stolen elections won’t be suppressed this way. The mass movement in D.C. is the true resistance.
There is a great deal of irony in quoting "a riot is the language of the unheard" to describe the race riots of a movement with unlimited political and corporate backing, whose message is heard all the time, but not to address a movement that is genuinely unheard. Before the fighting started, there was virtually no media coverage of President Trump’s speech and the rally.
Press conferences that mention election fraud aren’t aired. Articles and videos questioning the election are censored. That is the true voice of the unheard who are more so than ever.
Democrats and the media normalized violence when they were in the opposition and now want to normalize the suppression of political protests and speech as they expect to take power.
But media spin isn’t real life. And it’s a lot easier to break a country than to put it back together.

Comment:
Since the 1/6 debacle and what has transpired since. It is evident that the Capitol Attack was a Planned False Flag peration by the Left to end the Stolen Election Issue and Disgrace President Trump.
“Trump Supporter Riot” over and over by politicians of all Parties, News Propagandists, Commentators.
We’ve just had ruinous, murderous violence by clearly leftist mobs everywhere for a year. American patriots marched with flags, kids, and sang the Anthem. So, if Antifa/BLM thugs wear MAGA caps while rioting in DC, they’re all “Trump Supporters”?
The DC Cops and Swamp have them all on video and identified. But they’d rather frame a Veteran from Peoria than one of Soros’ Boys like John Sullivan or Michael Dunn.
Trump is telling the all-important Truth, yet I’ve not heard anyone proudly stand with him, except a few.
I fear the great part of the DC Establishment an Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left is the enemy of America as envisioned by the Founders.
THe Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists now in control in Washington DC are fearful that their False Flag Operation may have been a bridge to far. That is why they've increased Trump's request of January 3, 2021 for the National Guard by five times for Washington turning it into an military armed city.
There are now more soldiers in Washington than reside in the Green Zone of Iraq. Washington has become an armed camp for the second time since the Civil War or putting down the Bonus Army of 1932.
Seems that the PM/DSA is so fearful that they are vetting the very NG soldiers they're using to protect themselselves.
Why is it that they even fear the Secret Service pledged to protect the presient elect?
Once again the hypocrisy and double standards the democrats have has been exposed.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about..."

The usual desperate, right-wing diversionary claptrap is well beyond its date of expiration.

You can smell it a mile away.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
“I don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be.”

Eric Holder
“When they go low, we kick them.”

Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)
“Go to the Hill today. Get up and please, get up in the face of some Congresspeople.”

“We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and our honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States.”

Joe Biden
“They asked me if I would like to debate this gentleman. I said ‘No,’ I said ‘If I were in high school I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’”

Mickey Rourke
“I’ll meet him in a hotel room, any motherf***ing day of the week, and give him a Louisville slugger. Kiss my motherf***ing ass you bitch punk c***sucker.”

Madonna
“Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up, and if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they are not welcome. Anymore. Anywhere.”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo
“He can’t come back to New York. He can’t. He’s gonna walk down the street in New York, forget bodyguards, he better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York.”

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA)
“If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets. I believe there would be widespread civil unrest, because Americans understand that the rule of law is paramount.”

Johnny Depp
“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? It’s been a while, and maybe it’s time.”

Big Sean
“If you put this round my neck, and I might just kill ISIS with the same ice pick that I murdered Donald Trump in the same night with.”

Hillary Clinton
“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN)
“The Minneapolis police department is rotten, to the root.”

“Sunday morning. I just came from Mass, but nonetheless I’ll just say this. If you’re in the arena, you’ve got to be ready to take a punch. You got to be ready to throw a punch, for the children.”

Robert De Niro
“He’s a punk. He’s a dog. He’s a pig. Well, I’d like to punch him in the face.”

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)
“Even in states where Donald Trump won big, that it does you any good running away from Donald Trump. I think you need to go back and punch him in the face. I mean, the truth is is this guy is bad for this country.”

Jim Carrey
“It’s impossible to get away from it. You know, I had a dream the other night about, that I was playing golf with Donald Trump and I was standing beside him with a club in my hand. I was, you know, considering my options when I suddenly woke up. And it was one of those dreams when you want to just get back to sleep so you can finish it. You know?”

Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-NY)
“And that yes, without no justice there will be no peace.”

Rep. Cynthia Johnson (D-MI)
“So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful. Walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay.”

All far more inciting than anything Trump said. But, they are just words. Individuals make choices.

View attachment 444751
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about..."

The usual desperate, right-wing diversionary claptrap is well beyond its date of expiration.

I love the tactic of sprinting from holding standards, and calling any attempt to establish them a "whataboutism"...

It's like me punching you in the face, then suddenly me virtue-signaling saying "Punching in the face is bad!, and if you want to do as such to me, you're a horrible person!" Then, you bring up the fact that I just punched you... and then I say "DUHHH THAT'S A WHATABOUTISM"

Standards. Let's make them. Until then, the left has no credibility here. If it's wrong when X does it, then it's wrong when Y does it.

~Snop~

Comment:
Once again the hypocrisy and double standards the democrats have has been exposed.
Matter of fact the demorats are always exposing their hypocrisy and double standards,a year ago they were outraged and up in arms yelling loudly about dominion machines being unreliable stealing votes,now all of a sudden they have the warped logic thst the machines were wrong then but now all of a sudden they are right? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

View attachment 444751
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about..."

~~~~~~

“I don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be.”

Eric Holder
“When they go low, we kick them.”

Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)
“Go to the Hill today. Get up and please, get up in the face of some Congresspeople.”

“We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and our honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States.”

Joe Biden
“They asked me if I would like to debate this gentleman. I said ‘No,’ I said ‘If I were in high school I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’”

Mickey Rourke
“I’ll meet him in a hotel room, any motherf***ing day of the week, and give him a Louisville slugger. Kiss my motherf***ing ass you bitch punk c***sucker.”

Madonna
“Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up, and if you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they are not welcome. Anymore. Anywhere.”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo
“He can’t come back to New York. He can’t. He’s gonna walk down the street in New York, forget bodyguards, he better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York.”

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA)
“If the president does go ahead and fire Robert Mueller, we would have people take to the streets. I believe there would be widespread civil unrest, because Americans understand that the rule of law is paramount.”

Johnny Depp
“When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? It’s been a while, and maybe it’s time.”

Big Sean
“If you put this round my neck, and I might just kill ISIS with the same ice pick that I murdered Donald Trump in the same night with.”

Hillary Clinton
“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN)
“The Minneapolis police department is rotten, to the root.”

“Sunday morning. I just came from Mass, but nonetheless I’ll just say this. If you’re in the arena, you’ve got to be ready to take a punch. You got to be ready to throw a punch, for the children.”

Robert De Niro
“He’s a punk. He’s a dog. He’s a pig. Well, I’d like to punch him in the face.”

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)
“Even in states where Donald Trump won big, that it does you any good running away from Donald Trump. I think you need to go back and punch him in the face. I mean, the truth is is this guy is bad for this country.”

Jim Carrey
“It’s impossible to get away from it. You know, I had a dream the other night about, that I was playing golf with Donald Trump and I was standing beside him with a club in my hand. I was, you know, considering my options when I suddenly woke up. And it was one of those dreams when you want to just get back to sleep so you can finish it. You know?”

Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-NY)
“And that yes, without no justice there will be no peace.”

Rep. Cynthia Johnson (D-MI)
“So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful. Walk lightly. We ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right. Be in order. Make them pay.”

All far more inciting than anything Trump said. But, they are just words. Individuals make choices.
Impossible to have unity with those people or that party.

Forum List

Back