Democrats were for attacking capitals before they were against it

I guess it depends if you're rioting and attacking capitals for a righteous Leftie cause or not.

Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it

We didn't forget this! We will be out there making every second of Biden/Harris' lives (and the lives of their supporters) painful and miserable until they are gone.
Of course, you will only be hurting yourselves, but I would expect nothing less from an uneducated sub-human.

See, when you use the language of the Third Reich to describe people who disagree with you, you only give us more impetus to make sure you cower.
You are as dumb as a rock, yes?

I guess it depends if you're rioting and attacking capitals for a righteous Leftie cause or not.

Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it

We didn't forget this! We will be out there making every second of Biden/Harris' lives (and the lives of their supporters) painful and miserable until they are gone.
Of course, you will only be hurting yourselves, but I would expect nothing less from an uneducated sub-human.

See, when you use the language of the Third Reich to describe people who disagree with you, you only give us more impetus to make sure you cower.
You are as dumb as a rock, yes?

I'm done with you, Nazi. You'll get nothing but scorn and mockery from me now, everywhere you go.

Forum List

Back