Democrats: We Are NOT For Open Borders

You can grow it yourself like you do tomatoes in the states where it is legal. And they have to legalize it in places where it’s currently illegal because otherwise it’s a crime to grow use and sell.
No, they don't have to legalize it. Legalizing something is giving permission. All they need do is to remove the ban and leave it in it's natural, God-given, state: unregulated, out of scope of any government interest. It's a plant.

If you don't see the difference between explicitly legalizing something compared to not making it illegal, then you're lost.

No, they don't have to legalize it. Legalizing something is giving permission. All they need do is to remove the ban and leave it in it's natural, God-given, state: unregulated, out of scope of any government interest. It's a plant.

If you don't see the difference between explicitly legalizing something compared to not making it illegal, then you're lost.
What is the difference between legalizing and removing the ban?! It’s already illegal. Removing the ban is making it legal

What is the difference between legalizing and removing the ban?! It’s already illegal. Removing the ban is making it legal
Wrong. Legalizing it gives permission. Removing the ban acknowledges that we need no permission.

But, if you make it, we'll give you subsidized health insurance and even let you vote in our local elections. We also want to thank you for helping us gain representatives in Congress. We couldn't do it without you and we appreciate the fact that you are willing to work for low wages in our farm economy. But, we want you to know up front that we are NOT for open borders.

That’s like watching a suspect being arrested wrestling 5 cops while screaming ‘I give up’ and keeps fighting.
Meaningless words.

Without the WORDS
There are NO actions

AND

The pen is mightier than the sword ⚔️
Brandon has had 17 months and all the evidence says Democrats want open borders.

Again, all words.

Reminds me of a 1938 LA Times newspaper I read. Article said that the German government promised a full investigation into Kristallnacht. A lot of people believed those words.

Brandon has had 17 months and all the evidence says Democrats want open borders.

Again, all words.

Reminds me of a 1938 LA Times newspaper I read. Article said that the German government promised a full investigation into Kristallnacht. A lot of people believed those words.
Our LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT
IS
NOT
NAMED
BRANDON

Are you 10 years old?

Forum List

Back