Democrats Warn That Anyone Watching Unedited Jan 6 Footage Could Arrive At Unapproved Conclusion

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Democrats Warn That Anyone Watching Unedited Jan 6 Footage
Could Arrive At Unapproved Conclusion

U.S. — Democrat leaders have issued a dire warning to Americans, saying that anyone who watches unedited clips of the footage from January 6 runs the risk of arriving at a conclusion that hasn't been approved by Democrat leaders.
"This is a very dangerous situation," said Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer. "We work hard every day to make sure Americans all have all the correct opinions. With thousands of hours of footage being given to the American public with no filter, we're in grave danger of some people not agreeing with us, or worse — not giving us politicians more and more unchecked power. This is an existential threat to democracy."
Mitch McConnell, another Democrat Senator, agreed. "I'm terrified right now," he said. "What if everyone starts thinking we're lying frauds? I'm not saying we are, but it would be terrible if people came to such a scary — and unapproved — conclusion."
Experts also weighed in, warning that if unapproved opinions are allowed to spread, it may lead to unapproved leaders being elected for unapproved reasons. "As experts, we wouldn't approve of this," said one expert.
At publishing time, Democrats released findings from the intelligence community stating the Jan 6 tapes were unapproved Russian disinformation.

Commentary:
Once again The Bee ventures beyond satire and into reality. This isn't satire, it's the real deal.

They do a good job of satirizing the actual workings of the UNiparty so that even the low info/IQ can follow along.
They may not say these exact words but it summarizes the way they actually think pretty spot on.
They consider it an existential threat to themselves when the truth leaks out.

tumblr_mc0pxx45dO1rafzc5o1_1280%5B1%5D.jpg

Casey was a nice guy.

When he was an inpatient in the hospital unit I worked for, every day for his entire stay, he gave every shift a huge box of Dilettante chocolates.

U.S. — Democrat leaders have issued a dire warning to Americans, saying that anyone who watches unedited clips of the footage from January 6 runs the risk of arriving at a conclusion that hasn't been approved by Democrat leaders.
"This is a very dangerous situation," said Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer. "We work hard every day to make sure Americans all have all the correct opinions. With thousands of hours of footage being given to the American public with no filter, we're in grave danger of some people not agreeing with us, or worse — not giving us politicians more and more unchecked power. This is an existential threat to democracy."
Mitch McConnell, another Democrat Senator, agreed. "I'm terrified right now," he said. "What if everyone starts thinking we're lying frauds? I'm not saying we are, but it would be terrible if people came to such a scary — and unapproved — conclusion."
Experts also weighed in, warning that if unapproved opinions are allowed to spread, it may lead to unapproved leaders being elected for unapproved reasons. "As experts, we wouldn't approve of this," said one expert.
At publishing time, Democrats released findings from the intelligence community stating the Jan 6 tapes were unapproved Russian disinformation.

Commentary:
Once again The Bee ventures beyond satire and into reality. This isn't satire, it's the real deal.
This message is not approved.

Off to the Gulags!

This message is not approved.

Off to the Gulags!

There's a leftist vermin loser Washington state who is trying to make that happen.

Looks like I escaped just in time.

They realize we're waking up and they must stop it!

Take a look at the leftist pig. No wonder he's pissed off all the time! He's almost as wack looking as Bill Gates. They grow 'em weird in Washington!

iu

My apologies to all genuine swine.

Last edited:
... an unapproved conclusion. lol. With 40K hours of video from multiple angles ... how were members of the J6 committee able to determine conclusions that normal Americans are unable to derive? Why are there requests to censor feedback from independent reviews of material to raise questions?

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD TRAITOROUS TRUMPAROO!!!

Commentary:
Reminds me of the cult of JW" who warn their members not to read the Bible all by themselves so as not to get the wrong ideas about virtually anything.

Am I wrong? I think what Schummer just said, is that we can't rely on what we see and that we should only believe their edited version. Just more garbage coming out of the foul mouths of demented, left-wing politicians. FJB and Schummer too.

You are right on the money.

Forum List

Back