Democrats Warn If More States Pass Election Integrity Laws There Will Be A Devastating Decline In Cheating

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Democrats Warn If More States Pass Election Integrity Laws There Will Be A Devastating Decline In Cheating
8 Sep 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats in Congress have condemned the recent election integrity law passed in Texas. In addition to the laws being extremely racist, misogynistic, and homophobic, Democrat politicians are saying that such laws will lead to a devastating decline in cheating.
"Cheating is the lifeblood of LGBTQ+ culture, and ballot harvesting is the cornerstone of black American culture," said AOC in a speech to her constituents in the World Economic Forum. "In addition—like, so many women will be negatively impacted by the male gaze of partisan poll-watchers. This is literal fascism guys."
Experts warn that if more states pass similar laws, it may empower far-far-right candidates to win elections, as cheating and fraud will decline sharply.
"This is a white supremacist country," AOC continued, "so we know that free and fair elections without any fraud will lead to more white supremacists being elected. White supremacists like Larry Elder. Like, I literally can't even."
"Say—I should tweet that." She then pulled out her phone and began tweeting.
Leftists have called for more relaxed voting with fewer protections against fraud, so that only good people will be elected, like in California and New York. Frustrated Democrats have promised to leave Texas to live in states where the voting laws aren't evil and racist. Texas Governor Greg Abbot is currently looking at additional legislation to see if he can make more Democrats leave.

Comment:
For a change, let’s have some fun! Let’s all play the game of Opposites! Starting with a word beginning with the letter “I”. Then list the person or thing most opposite that word:
Integrity? Newsom.
Intelligence? Bai Dung, Blinken.
Initiative? Kamaltoe.
Invincible? Generals Milley, & Austin
Impartiality? Pelosi.
Incorruptible? Hunter, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.
Got it? Seems so easy!

Well of course minorities voting is cheating. If minorities were meant to vote it wouldn't have taken amendments.

Funny Headline! Good Job!
Thanks Doc7505,; But, why bother voting anymore?
It is like 8 wolves and 3 sheep voting on what to have for dinner. This is especially true since Congress, in 1991, passed the Noahide Code which allows elections to be rigged for Greater Khazaria.

Does anybody think the soulless Dim shitstains can ever win another election without stealing it?

No, me neither....
They just added at least 20,000 Haitian illegals and hundreds a few million more border crossers to their voter rolls.

Forum List

Back