Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

I have also filled out my dad's absentee ballot. I sent in a request for it. When it came, I filled it out and forged his signature. I know he likes Trump but he doesn't vote so i'm just taking his vote. That's ok right?
If you have one dollar and the so-called total tax is one third and the non-official is more than half and the reality if two thirds of it in the so-called Western Hemisphere where thousands of years of royalty and kingdoms did not exist and have an effect, you know we are done.

Democrats do it all the time. I know ones that have done exactly that, vote on behalf of a mentally handicapped family member or one with dementia.
We tried for mom. She wanted to vote Clinton so we tried but they caught it. Michigan.

quote me.

And what will you do if I found you complaining in another thread, and I will quote you bitch!

....they allow a male to compete in swimming. they allow males into girls bathrooms, they care nothing about a woman. the kkk are the kkk for a reason, and the demofks hold that statute well.

Gocha bitch. That was easy.

And what will you do if I found you complaining in another thread, and I will quote you bitch!

....they allow a male to compete in swimming. they allow males into girls bathrooms, they care nothing about a woman. the kkk are the kkk for a reason, and the demofks hold that statute well.

Gocha bitch. That was easy.
well quote me and let's find out. You got nothing jack and trying to play internet goof ball, succeeding I will say.

I found you saying this on another thread

I identify as a 17-year-old girl so the next person that calls me "Ma'am" is going to get ass-reamed like the "misgendered" trannies are so fond of doing.

Sounds like you care what's between your neighbors legs weirdo.
quote it then

Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.
Ooooo, but Trump calling up Georgia elections officials to find him 10,000 votes that he needs to win is "true politics"?

Dumb fuck I already did quote you. Do I have to quote you verbatim or wasn't it enough to find you going on and on about trannies?

I feel like ya busted bitch!
nope, not at all, there's no link to it. Don't know how to use the quote feature in here? go home and learn it, otherwise you got nothing.

Tell you what, give the thread and post number? that's simpler for a dumbfk like you.

BTW, rereading your post, perhaps you should actually learn what quote actually means.

Hey everyone, these dumb fkers don't even know how to use quotes!!! look at sealybobo fool.

I found you saying this on another thread

I identify as a 17-year-old girl so the next person that calls me "Ma'am" is going to get ass-reamed like the "misgendered" trannies are so fond of doing.

Sounds like you care what's between your neighbors legs weirdo.
Quote, please. Thread title, post number, link?

Hanging traitors sounds like a ton of fun.
Well you should at least let the Jan. 6 Committee finish its investigation of him first.
Then let the DOJ file its charges.
Then, after he is found guilty, ok.
Let him swing!
The image of his bloated, orange corpse swinging from a gallows will surely serve as a powerful deterrent to any other future American leaders who may think attacking their own country might be "easy."
It would also send a message to the rest of the world that WE take democracy SERIOUSLY!

So yeah....good idea!

Well you should at least let the Jan. 6 Committee finish its investigation of him first.
Then let the DOJ file its charges.
Then, after he is found guilty, ok.
Let him swing!
The image of his bloated, orange corpse swinging from a gallows will surely serve as a powerful deterrent to any other future American leaders who may think attacking their own country might be "easy."
It would also send a message to the rest of the world that WE take democracy SERIOUSLY!

So yeah....good idea!
xiden is on trial? Fk man, I missed it.

Ooooo, but Trump calling up Georgia elections officials to find him 10,000 votes that he needs to win is "true politics"?
I still don't understand what law he violated if he did do that? Let's see the letter that Trump wrote that said that 10,000 votes needed to be converted to him? Some things are always so difficult when it comes to Trump. No one ever has anything it's always hearsay and anonymous. too fking funny. The old, don't look over hear rule of law.

Don't see fabricate 10,000 either. It was maybe, find, like, go look and make sure some ballots weren't missed. How is that unreasonable?

Forum List

Back