Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

Sure they can be. There is a right way and a wrong way. First of all, he's a South Carolina politician trying to help the corrupt president pull off a coup. We should lynch Lindsey not Mike Pence.

Lindsey is just part of an inner plot to steal the election. If it's not obvious to you now, it never will. We're not trying to convince a dumbot like you. It's normal Americans we are reaching. And it's working!!!
You sound delusional...I think that most rational American's saw that something was wrong with the 2020 election, and it wasn't on the Republican side...

You know what you guys problem is? I think you watch too much TV....Coming up with these sinister conspiracies to divide the country...It really is dumb...How many times will this shit have to blow up in your face before you wake the hell up?

LOL....Democrats are now openly expressing their displeasure with Joe....

"In the view of many distraught Democrats, the country is facing a full-blown crisis on a range of fronts, and Biden seems unable or unwilling to respond with appropriate force. Democracy is under direct attack, they say, as Republicans change election rules and the Supreme Court rapidly rewrites American law. Shootings are routine, abortion rights have ended and Democrats could suffer big losses in the next election."

It is a mistake to beleive that there is any degree of separation between "joe" and "the Democrat Party."

LOL....Democrats are now openly expressing their displeasure with Joe....

"In the view of many distraught Democrats, the country is facing a full-blown crisis on a range of fronts, and Biden seems unable or unwilling to respond with appropriate force. Democracy is under direct attack, they say, as Republicans change election rules and the Supreme Court rapidly rewrites American law. Shootings are routine, abortion rights have ended and Democrats could suffer big losses in the next election."
Nah he's doing fine. You see gas is coming down?

Its a derogatory term ie honkies, crackers, spics, chinks. Doesn't mean you hate people but it doesn't reflect good on your character.

Didn't you guys vote for Trump after he did this?
1657117351580.png

It is a mistake to beleive that there is any degree of separation between "joe" and "the Democrat Party."
We know there is a degree of separation between Trump and Republicans but where is it? One minute Lindsey Graham is trying to steal Georgia for Trump the next minute he's bashing Trump.

Trump fatigue sets in: ‘Some donors are getting sick of the sh--show'​

Few, if any, conservatives are turning on the former president. But they’re tiring of the drama. At least for now.

Two-thirds of Republicans want Trump to retain major political role; 44% want him to run again in 2024​

You sound delusional...I think that most rational American's saw that something was wrong with the 2020 election, and it wasn't on the Republican side...

You know what you guys problem is? I think you watch too much TV....Coming up with these sinister conspiracies to divide the country...It really is dumb...How many times will this shit have to blow up in your face before you wake the hell up?
Trump was a criminal all 4 years and after he lost. You want us to get tired of fighting it and just give up? Gofuckyourself.

I've never heard soon being connected or associated with rainbows and unicorns.

Stock market: S&P 500 opened the quarter in the green​

Watch this space. You'll soon have to put your money where your mouth is.

Oops! There's that "S" word again! :auiqs.jpg:

We know there is a degree of separation between Trump and Republicans but where is it? One minute Lindsey Graham is trying to steal Georgia for Trump the next minute he's bashing Trump.

Trump fatigue sets in: ‘Some donors are getting sick of the sh--show'​

Few, if any, conservatives are turning on the former president. But they’re tiring of the drama. At least for now.

Two-thirds of Republicans want Trump to retain major political role; 44% want him to run again in 2024​

Possibly you didn't get your quota of lies in yet, today.....so let me give you an opportunity for ten.....;

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the methods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insists on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Who'd you vote for????

Last edited:

You mean they have not been doing that?

View attachment 666513
Anyone remember Limpball's Operation Chaos? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back