Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

You mean they have not been doing that?

1657046789820.png

You mean they have not been doing that?

View attachment 666513
I registered as a Republican so I can vote in the Republican primary. I will vote for Anyone But Trump. Then I will vote for Biden in the general election.

I have also filled out my dad's absentee ballot. I sent in a request for it. When it came, I filled it out and forged his signature. I know he likes Trump but he doesn't vote so i'm just taking his vote. That's ok right?
Cool story, bro.

And I shot JFK.

Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.
just like trump and the unamerican disinfranchising laws republicans pass.

Are you a trump supporter? Then don't ask me to fight you with one hand tied behind my back while you use two hands.

Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.
You do know Trump was planning his coup for months leading up to the election? So he knew the election was going to be "Rigged" long before anything ever happened. Then he found himself having to steal not 1, 2, 3, 4 but FIVE states he needed to steal to win. And if a few Republicans more went along he might have gotten away with it.

Well in the next election, a bunch of Trump types seem to be winning your primaries. So the Trump Republicans are taking over the party. They would have went along with the insurrection.

So fuck what you think is American or unAmerican. You're probably a traitor. Of course if you would have gotten away with it 100 years from now they'd be calling you a patriot. Instead you and Trump will be known forever as Benedict Arnolds.

1657052117590.png

Now there's a true patriot right?

Excuse me? Did I do anything illegal? Trump did a bunch of shady unethical things running for president. Did he break any laws? If he didn't and I didn't, why am I not a true American?

I just hate your party that much. Nothing illegal or unethical about what I'm planning to do. In fact I believe Republicans have done this in other states in past elections. Just fighting fire with fire.

Forum List

Back