Democrats Want To Tax The Rich More

They're paying zero right now.

I'm sure you can come up w/a fair number yourself.

First off, that's a lie, which you knew when you wrote it. Second, you didn't answer my question. Define "fair share." Let's a have a number.

Democrats want to tax everybody including small businesses, farmers and everybody else with crushing capital gains taxes. You almost gotta laugh that Biden's "climate goals" are estimated for a freaking half a century from now and in reality are impossible to achieve. His so-called "tax incentives" are part of a payback scheme to enrich democrat party supporters.

Literally what they always say while the rich get richer. But whatevs. Like it matters anyway.
Well, thread is about Biden's push for "clean energy." I'm not truly sold on the short term goal, or really elec vehicles, and we emit about the same as the EU and much less than Jina. But that' s not the issue. He won. Maybe he didn't win a progressive mandate, but he's claimed one. If he can get his legislation through, it seems likely to me that we'll have more public and private investment in "clean energy."

But to your post, Biden's "story" is the economic plan is not about wealth re-distribution but econ growth. Imo it seems to me that his plan is more likely that the gop's tax cut scheme to add more demand for goods and increase gnp.

But I'm not dancing a jig.

They're paying zero right now.

I'm sure you can come up w/a fair number yourself.
Why dont people who scream "tax the rich more" never do it? They play partisan theater and raise their rates but that doesnt do anything. Why dont they change the tax code, so they cant write off all of their taxes?
Why do dumbass people like you CONTINUE to believe their lies and falsehoods?

Remember when the Trumpybear pledged to do away with the loop hole for corporations as the reason to cut corporate taxes. Well of course he did the latter and ignored the former.

"Securing a massive corporate-tax cut was the feature of the tax bill that Trump personally insisted on, and Republicans in Congress responded by slashing the corporate-tax rate from 35 to 21 percent. In the past, “tax reform” has closed loopholes while lowering rates, to hold down the cost. But the new tax code remained riddled with the kind of carveouts that reportedly allowed Trump to pay nothing in taxes in 10 of the previous 15 years and only $750 in tax in 2017, according to The New York Times.

The new cuts, designed to favor corporations, worked out better for big business than even the architects of the law intended. Under the new code, the effective corporate tax — what companies really pay after taking advantage of loopholes — fell from an already low 17.2 percent to just 8.8 percent. Corporate-tax revenue in 2018 fell by $135 billion compared to baseline projections. Many companies ended up paying nothing at all. Nearly one-fifth of Fortune 500 companies"

It is time to end all tax expenditures, no more credits, no more deductions no more anything.

This is what you make and this is what you pay....that simple.
I think they call that the Somalia system...

No Cops, Firemen, Roads..... China could invade it tomorrow as there would be no Military...

MarcATL
How bout those folks that pay no Fed taxes at all yet suck up every tax dollar they can their greedy hands on??

That 10% already pays 70% of all fed taxes paid. They also pay local and state taxes. How much do YOU think they should pay while you give the freeloaders a pass.

It's never wealth redistribution when workers salaries are stagnant and capital's income rises. LOL

But I think it's undeniable that the dems tax/spending plan would raise taxes on the 1% and .1% (but less than Biden wanted) while also expanding tax credits and govt services to people in the lower three quintiles.

MarcATL
How bout those folks that pay no Fed taxes at all yet suck up every tax dollar they can their greedy hands on??

That 10% already pays 70% of all fed taxes paid. They also pay local and state taxes. How much do YOU think they should pay while you give the freeloaders a pass.
I never could understand the "FAIR SHARE" shit. Only stupid idiots pay what is required of them to pay. Intelligent people find the tax loopholes that the progressives have allowed themselves to use, because then if it isnt legal, those progressive elites should be in jail, but they arent.

Nancy Pelosi is the first woman to ever serve as the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. She was born into an Italian-American family and over time she has made a name for herself in politics. As of 2021, Nancy Pelosi’s net worth is $120 million.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=nancy...c=8-20&cvid=584fcdc3081b45329c0b2e7afd5889a8#

You cant make $120 million dollars on the Speaker of the House salary.

Well those "rich" will probably invest in clean energy. I'm not saying Biden's idea is good, or bad, but it seems like it'd put money in "clean energy."
How is all that "clean energy" working out for Germany and the rest of Europe?

If you ask any of these Moon Bat turds who the rich are they will always tell you the same thing; "anybody making more money than me".

They may not use those exact words but that are the kind of greedy little shits they are.

Why do you guys post nonsense like that? Why don't you take a poll about how many want a stimulus check for $10,000? I'll wait here breathlessly waiting to see the results of the poll. Of course poor Americans don't want to work, don't want to pay taxes, and want the rich to take care of them. Thank God most of these idiots don't actually vote.

maybelooking
Gotta agree. From what I've read that 1% pays 71% of all Fed taxes paid. They also pay State and local taxes. Then we have those that pay no taxes at all yet will try to get every dime of tax payer money they can get their grubby hands on. Wonder what the percentage is on those freeloaders??

maybelooking
Gotta agree. From what I've read that 1% pays 71% of all Fed taxes paid. They also pay State and local taxes. Then we have those that pay no taxes at all yet will try to get every dime of tax payer money they can get their grubby hands on. Wonder what the percentage is on those freeloaders??
People who make those kinds of ridiculous assertions know they are full of shit. Its why they make the statement and then just disappear.

Forum List

Back