Democrats want to do to America what they've already done to California...

California is the world’s 5th largest economy, just ahead of Britain.

This is what rightwingers DON’T WANT?

Does a super power economy have the pitiful ever-increasing refugee camps that I posted in post #49? And not even seem to care when this spills over to major cities like L.A. and San Fran???

What exactly is your argument? That California DOES NOT have 5th biggest economy in the world because of some tents somewhere?

Thats just stupid.

It's a superpower, absolutely and most other states would give their right nuts (pardon the pun) to have all the upsides California has going for it - amazing climate with prime waterfront property, world leading industries, huge population.

You may not like the politics down there and there are problems like anywhere else but comeon, lets keep it real.

You'll see the effects when it's too late to do anything about it..

California is in debt to it's eyeballs. Has a 20+% rate of poverty (adjusted for cost of living). Ranks 50th in level of adult education attainment. You can make up figures for "economic development" as easy as Trump lies.

A lot this Cali is "5th largest economy in the world" business is based on counting population increase from illegal and homeless infiltration or counting every mobile taco stand that opens up as "a new business created".. Cali is literally BLEEDING actual corporate business. Even my small suburban Tennessee town now has 2 major US corporate HQs stolen from Cali since I moved here about 14 years ago.. 1/2 of the Silicon Valley clients I had have relocated because of regulation, taxes, cost and quality of living there.

Keep ignoring those city streets littered with poop and needles and 4 miles of refugee camps on the way into Anaheim stadium and DisneyLand. The tourists and industrialists won't ignore it for long...

"city streets littered with poop and needles"?? WTF?

Have you ever been to Cali? You sound fucking deranged.

Forum List

Back