Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Yawn. You have been in most of those threads. You are FULL OF IT........and probably a paid poster for those fuck wits.
You really think your drivel is so compelling that anyone remembers your posts from other threads?

and I don;t get paid to post here there's no money in that

yep.

Reuters​

Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 04:15 pm

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.
Reuters

Who also said that the FBI found NO evidence of any insurrection plot

way early on. howeverrrrrrrrrrr ... that may or may not change since they are still investigating & a member of the proud boys is cooperating bigley.

and NO evidence tying Donald Trump to anything.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................. seems the hard copy memos & texts etc... tell a different story & donny is fighting like hell to keep some 800 pages of docs including a lot of stuff that mark meadows has said/done.

So you MUST believe that too. Checkmate asshole.

i can't WAIT to come back to this here bookmarked thread.

Yet another un-named "fact-checker" running opinion piece while shilling for big pharma.

Before you make any more of glaikit statements, can you point to the place where I have said they're the same?
Fact checked and you’re still wrong.

India is a poverty stricken country and there is little or no administrative oversight.

Do you think all those people dting in the slums thar are everywhere in India went to a hospital when they got COVID?

None of these links deal with the real data, they're just wild guesses. "May have", possibly", "suggests", they're all projections with no data to support it.

Months ago we've seen our media was showing pictures from Indian cities where supposedly Indians are dying on the streets from COVID. Remember this? Anything wrong here?

1640439728201.png
1640440098011.png

I remember there was also images with headlines reading something like "Indian burning their COVID death in funeral pyres". First of all, Indians using funeral pyres for all their deceased, and second, we've never seen any western countries showing their mass COVID burial grounds, but they were always telling us they exists. This indignity of linking the COVID-19 outbreak with funeral pyres is reserved only for Indians it seems, but how about Italy, or England, or Brazil, even USA?

I work with people from all over the world, including Indians, and I talk to them about all, including COVID. Unlike media who has an agenda, they never gave me any reason to not believe them, because they're getting information first hand, from their families and friends back home. And they say, media is lying. But I knew that already. And you know it too.

I'm sure he is because he doesn't party with the left......We enjoy making fun of the left.....Oh well.

Merry Christmas.
The only thing that you make fun of is yourselves. Fact less juvenile banter does that.

The only thing that you make fun of is yourselves. Fact less juvenile banter does that.
Since when do people like you rejecting Science and keeping Cheap drugs from being used that would have saved lives..........seem funny.

People like you serving your masters big gov't have blood on your hands.

If anyone would go back and look the creators of the vaccine stated that Covid is here to stay and that it will never go away, so let be clear the vaccines were never meant to be a cure…

Like the flu and many other viruses Covid will be around until humanity take it last breath and wipe itself out, so the vaccine is supposed to limit the effects of the illness.

Also this is why they are saying you will need boosters for the rest of our life, and many have tired of the issue and most likely rather risk death than be a lab rat instead…

I watched the "Event 201" that simulated all of this happening a year BEFORE it actually happened.

To me, it was a joint effort between the Chinese communist party (Wuhan lab) and the US uniparty (Fauci gain of research).

People have been acting like these two entities are going to fight each other to the death since early 00s, when in fact they work for the same company and they're just bickering over numbers decade after decade. Nobody knows how anything works and nobody cares - global politics in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back