Democrats told us it was the Federal agents that caused riots, now Oregon State Police pulling out cause democrats won't prosecute joe biden voters.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We were told that the joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering American citizens in democrat party controlled cities were all because "orange man bad," sent in his personal goons to randomly beat innocent old ladies walking home with their groceries..........

The joe biden voters here on U.S. messagboard lied about the actual Federal Agents sent in to keep the joe biden voters from burning down a Federal Court House, by saying they were not wearing identification on their uniforms and that they were just randomly grabbing innocent youngsters hanging out. When in fact, the Federal Agents had "POLICE," on the front and back of their uniforms as well as unit identification on their shoulders....and they pursued actual joe biden voters who were actively trying to burn down the court house.

So.....when the lies were repeated, ad nauseum, by the democrat party members controlling the press, the President was assured by the democrat party mayor and governor that State Police would go in to keep the court house safe, allowing the Federal agents to leave.

Now...the incompetent, corrupt, anti-American mayor and governor in Oregon have refused to actual prosecute the joe biden voters caught trying to fire bomb the court house.....so the State Police are now leaving the city.............

The democrat party has been a cancer on this country since its founding as the slave party to today with its Pro-China, anti-American, racist, misogynist, anti-semite, violence and hate........it really, really needs to be voted out of every political office and shamed out of polite society forever....

The Oregon State Police announced on Thursday that it was pulling out its roughly 100 state troopers from protecting the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse in downtown Portland after the city’s district attorney announced that he is not pursuing charges against the rioters who have been arrested.

The Oregon State Police had committed to helping local law enforcement officials deal with the violent riots for a period of two weeks, which has now expired.

“We’re in a county that’s not going to prosecute this criminal behavior,” said spokesman Capt. Timothy R. Fox.

Fox also said: “The Oregon State Police is continually reassessing our resources and the needs of our partner agencies and at this time we are inclined to move those resources back to counties where prosecution of criminal conduct is still a priority.”

The Oregon State Police shared a photograph on Thursday that showed a rock that had been thrown at one of their troopers, writing, “OSP Trooper sustained a concussion & whiplash after being struck in the head during the p

This is the democrat party....

Attorney General William Barr called out the Democrat Party last month for refusing to call out the violence in Portland.

“What makes me concerned for the country is, this is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our great two political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts,” Barr said. “Why can’t we just say: ‘Violence against federal courts has to stop?’ Could we hear something like that?”

Attorney General William Barr called out the Democrat Party last month for refusing to call out the violence in Portland.

“What makes me concerned for the country is, this is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our great two political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts,” Barr said. “Why can’t we just say: ‘Violence against federal courts has to stop?’ Could we hear something like that?”

The silence of leading democrats to condemn the violence is shameful.

What part of this dynamic do you not understand? They want the riots, the violence and the killing. They think it will hurt Trump so they pull back the police to allow it to rage on....expect the democrat party to send out the joe biden voters again closer to the election......

What part of this dynamic do you not understand? They want the riots, the violence and the killing. They think it will hurt Trump so they pull back the police to allow it to rage on....expect the democrat party to send out the joe biden voters again closer to the election......

Your cartoonish thought processes are quite entertaining. More please.

Your whining about "joe biden voters"
Your thinking that these gang bangers are poltically active
That you believe that there is some degree of conspiracy involved.
Dont you think rioters should be punished?

the democrats running portland think rioting, looting and arson are ok

Hell yes. Enhanced charges. I don't know why they are not. But make sure you get the riorters; not demonstrators.

I think it's ALL a scam. Just my opinion, but the Feds do not want to stop the riots either. It's a show.
Are you familiar with the CIA's involvement with Narcos in Mexico in the 80's?
There's more going on in Washington DC than meets the eye.

Imagine these riots were Conservatives demanding Justice.. Do you think that a massive show of force would have ended the riots on DAY ONE? I do.
If Biden is elected and Dems win and also take the senate, gun rights are over. (just assume for a moment)
When Gun owners start rioting, do you doubt they will stop at nothing to quell those "riots"?

You'll never win arguments with Communists and imbeciles.
What's more important (I believe) is to put that energy and resources towards something meaningful.
Not to get off topic, but I know you're a 2A guy. Have you seen this?

Hell yes. Enhanced charges. I don't know why they are not. But make sure you get the riorters; not demonstrators.

The democrats support the joe biden voters who are burning, looting, beating and killing...what about that do you not understand? No one is arresting the peaceful protestors, you twit. And it is the democrats who are releasing the joe biden voters who are burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans....on no cash bail or very low bail......over and over again....

The democrats support the joe biden voters who are burning, looting, beating and killing...what about that do you not understand? No one is arresting the peaceful protestors, you twit. And it is the democrats who are releasing the joe biden voters who are burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans....on no cash bail or very low bail......over and over again....

You should lay off the cheap weed. You seem to be hallucinating.

The filthy Moon Bats are thinking they are being cool by all this shit they have been doing lately but in fact they are being assholes and America knows it.

These Democrat controlled big city shitholes have become cesspools of mindless violence and the Democrat leadership don't seem to care one bit lest they offend their vile voter base.

This will come back to haunt the Party of Moon Bats big time in November but they are not smart enough to know it. We are looking at the election of 1972 all over again where the Party of Moon Bats lost by a tremendous landslide because of the same kind of shit.

The demmies have one set of rules for Republicans and zero rules for themselves.

There has not been a presidential election for anyone to vote for Joe Biden and you forgot to prove they are Biden voters in the primary by showing the proof of their voting history..

Prove that they voted for Joe Biden in the last election or stop with the lying and projecting, which is all you have

are you curious why they are not being charged?

But make sure you get the riorters; not demonstrators.
we cant be constrained by uncertainty

Within a mob of people wearing masks and hoodies its difficult to tell which is which

at the very least the protesters are aiding and providing cover for the criminals

just another reason why the protests must stop

Forum List

Back