Democrats to propose legislation expanding the Supreme Court

I think in order to get some things fixed in DC, we need to be more welcoming to ideas and voices outside the established Dem/ Repub monopoly on politics.
NO you dont

trump was the only non politician to ever be president

and he was not interested in the washington business as usual approach

but Trump was an alpha male and that was too much for your delicate psyche to handle

so you voted the same old inside washington corrupt swamp rats back into office

Democratic Party is worried that states passing election integrity laws by ending the stuffing of drop boxes in the middle of the night with untraceable mail-in ballots will stop them from stealing elections. They need to have a packed High Court that will help them usurp democracy in America by striking down election integrity laws. Democratic Party knows they will lose control of Congress in 2022 unless they are allowed to steal elections with vote harvesting and mail-in ballot fraud.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Democratic Party is worried that states passing election integrity laws by ending the stuffing of drop boxes in the middle of the night with untraceable mail-in ballots will stop them from stealing elections. They need to have a packed High Court that will help them usurp democracy in America by striking down election integrity laws. Democratic Party knows they will lose control of Congress in 2022 unless they are allowed to steal elections with vote harvesting and mail-in ballot fraud.
And that in itself tell you they are the real insurrectionists. The Constitution has been used against itself as the founding fathers warned could happen.

And it allows for multiple candidates to be counted.
You means it gives the environmental wacko, dope legalization, lbqwxyz/north American man boy love association candidates a chance to win
Why do you go there? You want to vote Republican forever, go for it, but the rest of us would like a choice.
So you vote for the political party that wants to turn the United States into an Orwellian dystopian leftist nightmare? This is a power grab by Big Brother in Washington D.C. and Marxist-Democrat Party.

And that in itself tell you they are the real insurrectionists. The Constitution has been used against itself as the founding fathers warned could happen.
The Constitution leaves elections up to the state legislatures. Because Republican Party controls 2/3 of state legislatures via the people of those states, the Marxist-Democrat Party must find a way to crush the will of the people.

Yeah. . . I can't see it happening.

The rule change would have to go through Congress. All of the GOP would oppose it, and there, would be, presumably, some sane Democrats that would oppose it to.

Outside of Joe Manchin, there are no sane Democrats. Look at Kavanaugh hearings and remember how Democrats acted. One of the major ass clowns from that smear campaign is now the Vice-President of the United States and Mr. McGoo is our President.

Justice Stephen Breyer is warning Democrats against “packing” the Supreme Court as a way to undo the current conservative majority.

Breyer, the longest-serving of three Democrat-nominated justices, aired his views shortly before President Biden on Friday announced a 36-member commission to study the issue.

Breyer, 82, denounced the idea during a webcast lecture for Harvard Law School on Thursday, saying that it could undermine “the trust that the court has gradually built.”

“What I’m trying to do is to make those whose instincts may favor important structural change or other similar institutional changes such as forms of court packing to think long and hard before they embody those changes in law,” Breyer said.

It is going to undermine the trust. No term limits on SCOTUS either. Stop politicizing the damn courts. you are doing damage that can't be repaired.
Just let them hand down some overly broad and unpopular partisan decision overturning what has been considered settled law and it very well may happen.
Court packing is unpopular.

Just let them hand down some overly broad and unpopular partisan decision overturning what has been considered settled law and it very well may happen.

The court will declare the power grab by the Reich to be unconstitutional, per Breyer. The question is how far the Nazi party is willing to go? Pelosi and her Nazi goons have already gone further than I ever imagined. Will the Nazi democrats dissolve the court and declare a dictatorship? A very strong likelihood that they will.
They are prepared to stop at nothing to turn the United States into a one political party Soviet style state.

Justice Stephen Breyer is warning Democrats against “packing” the Supreme Court as a way to undo the current conservative majority.

Breyer, the longest-serving of three Democrat-nominated justices, aired his views shortly before President Biden on Friday announced a 36-member commission to study the issue.

Breyer, 82, denounced the idea during a webcast lecture for Harvard Law School on Thursday, saying that it could undermine “the trust that the court has gradually built.”

“What I’m trying to do is to make those whose instincts may favor important structural change or other similar institutional changes such as forms of court packing to think long and hard before they embody those changes in law,” Breyer said.

It is going to undermine the trust. No term limits on SCOTUS either. Stop politicizing the damn courts. you are doing damage that can't be repaired.
I only disagree with him on term limits. Their needs to be a retirement age. People love power too much.

Democrats want to pick 4 more anti Republican Supreme Court Justices. I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com
I can see why that upsets the control freaks on the far right

I can also see why the Democrats want to do this. They are also control freaks.
. . . as are the GOP.
I didn’t say otherwise. I dislike the GOP and the Democratic Party for being corrupt and letting corporate America run them.

I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com

So...it must be true huh? :)
Wait, don't tell me, let me guess, Tucker?? :auiqs.jpg:
Shannon Bream actually someone who has actual journalistic and legal credentials.

Shannon Beam isjust another Fox News bottled blonde. I think we had one as press secretary. :)
You righties like her because she's good looking. She looks like you. And thinks like you. You can relate to her.
Now, what she actually presents on her show, is a different matter. And in that manner, she's just another right wing talking parrot.

I only disagree with him on term limits. Their needs to be a retirement age. People love power too much.
There is a reason they are appointed for life.

So staff can do their work when they reach the Joe Biden mental capacity?

There is a reason people retire. Except politicians cant let go of the political power they hold.

Turn them loose at 80

So staff can do their work when they reach the Joe Biden mental capacity?

There is a reason people retire. Except politicians cant let go of the political power they hold.

Turn them loose at 80
No. They know when they need to retire. They have historically made that decision when appropriate. This is being used as a weapon to politicize the court.

Forum List

Back