Democrats Thrive on Government Jobs...Rest of America Does without.

I asked the question before and leftists got mad. See below:

Does anyone keep a tally on how many are those "created" jobs are actually government jobs or government contracted meaningless, non productive, non wealth producing jobs aimed to boost job creation?

Why do you hate America!?!

Make America the same again with electing those that will screw us!

Here’s why Republican presidents have a hard time managing the bureaucracy
How does the Democratic Party create jobs? By making government bigger. The party is clueless as to the importance of a working man putting bread on the table for his family through hard work and not welfare. Democrats need "victims."

So are you advocating cuts in the Defense budget? After all, this is where a huge percentage of the government jobs go...
Cutting defense waste is on Trump's agenda. Recovering money from NATO thus offsetting our expenses is on Trump's agenda. Recovering money from non-NATO countries where the U.S. provides defense is on Trump's agenda. Any more questions about defense spending?

I asked the question before and leftists got mad. See below:

Does anyone keep a tally on how many are those "created" jobs are actually government jobs or government contracted meaningless, non productive, non wealth producing jobs aimed to boost job creation?

Why do you hate America!?!

Make America the same again with electing those that will screw us!
Because I just applied to be accepted on the Clinton Bitch supporters bandwagon. Happy now?

image.jpg

How does the Democratic Party create jobs? By making government bigger. The party is clueless as to the importance of a working man putting bread on the table for his family through hard work and not welfare. Democrats need "victims."

So are you advocating cuts in the Defense budget? After all, this is where a huge percentage of the government jobs go...
Cutting defense waste is on Trump's agenda. Recovering money from NATO thus offsetting our expenses is on Trump's agenda. Recovering money from non-NATO countries where the U.S. provides defense is on Trump's agenda. Any more questions about defense spending?

Yep, that will take care of like 1% of the Defense budget, if that. You're a genius.

Actually, I do have a question -- what will Trump do when most of Congress, including most Repugs, rejects this idea? He'll cave in, that's what. But he isn't going to be President anyway, so none of it matters.

Yep, that will take care of like 1% of the Defense budget, if that. You're a genius.

Actually, I do have a question -- what will Trump do when most of Congress, including most Repugs, rejects this idea? He'll cave in, that's what. But he isn't going to be President anyway, so none of it matters.
Trump will spend the next couple of years calling out every slime ball who should be voted out of Congress.
Hillary will simply pass laws that enable Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan to pad her French Bank Accounts.

..And you know that how? Are you a defense analyst?

There are less federal employees today than there were under Ronald Reagan. There are less federal employees today than there were under GW Bush also. Do you ever research anything, or do you just say stupid shit thinking the stupid people on here will all agree with you?

..And you know that how? Are you a defense analyst?

I'll just say that I'm very familiar with the Department of Defense, which is the biggest welfare agency in the U.S.

And when Trump constantly talks nonsense about "rebuilding our military", even though our government already spends more on defense than the next 30 countries combined, he ain't very interested in Defense budget cuts. He's feeding you Trumpkins a bunch of bullshit.

Well....Trump would be feeding you bullshit if he actually had a clue what the fuck he was talking about. But he doesn't know anything about anything, which is why no sane person would ever vote for him.

There are less federal employees today than there were under Ronald Reagan. There are less federal employees today than there were under GW Bush also. Do you ever research anything, or do you just say stupid shit thinking the stupid people on here will all agree with you?

It's definitely the latter with these Repug lightweights. We ain't exactly dealing with bright folks here working on their Phds.

Hold on. I thought military , police, and fire lean right . Aren't those government jobs ?

A huge majority of the arrests in Ferguson were out of state government employees/Democrat activists, proving they were never needed at their taxpayer funded "jobs...."

Hold on. I thought military , police, and fire lean right . Aren't those government jobs ?
Police and fire are local decisions paid from state and local funds and it is not the governor who opens up new positions but cities, counties an municipalities..and definitely not the Federal Administration. Nice try though....

Forum List

Back