Democrats Threaten USSC Justices & Undermine the USSC Because They Hate The Constitution

Others that it is preposterous to base your judgements on a narrow reading of a document over 200 years old.
The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Basic civics, foreigner.
So, you made it up. Thanks.

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Basic civics, foreigner.
So, you made it up. Thanks.
Lol, I could ask you what you believe I made up, but why bother right? You can't argue your point so you do this dismissive ad hominem, probably thinking to yourself that you gained something?

You are an intellectually dishonest partisan hack Harley and as such, I can do more productive things with my time. Watching paint dry comes to mind.

Lol, I could ask you what you believe I made up, but why bother right? You can't argue your point so you do this dismissive ad hominem, probably thinking to yourself that you gained something?

You are an intellectually dishonest partisan hack Harley and as such, I can do more productive things with my time. Watching paint dry comes to mind.
Their opinions dipshit. The same thing I was referring to, 2 posts ago.
Partisan hack? For what party, exactly? The Republican party? I fucking hate them. The Dems? Hate them even more. Libertarians? They are stupid.
I am pro choice as they come, but the ruling was correct. There is no right to privacy in the 14th. A right to privacy doesnt establish a federal right to abortions anyways. That doesnt even make sense.
The Supreme court is supposed to rule on a Constitutional basis. Not your feels.
Good day, foreign dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back