Democrats the party of fiscal responsibility, ha-ha.

He found out that when he proposes spending restraint, it actually happens.

Nancy Pelosi said:
This is as serious as a debate as we can have in the united states. because it affects our children and their future. Because the deficits have gotten so far out of hand...

Then why has she spent her entire career in Congress voting to spend like a crack whore with two cocks in her mouth!?!?!
This woman is one of the biggest jokes in the history of this country and she's the person Democrats have voted as their Congressional leader for years!?!?

What happened when the GOP controlled the House, the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court?

Oh, yeah. The federal debt skyrocketed.

So the WHOLE truth is that neither party is fiscally responsible. Try not to choke on it, rubes.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

What happened when the GOP controlled the House, the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court?

Oh, yeah. The federal debt skyrocketed.

So the WHOLE truth is that neither party is fiscally responsible. Try not to choke on it, rubes.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.
Fuck off. You want to discuss the GOP, start your own thread.
This thread is about Dems talking about fiscal restraint and Obama going and wanting to blow up a bipartisan deal.

From the OP link:

Neither party has tender feelings for the sequester, which cut bluntly across the entire federal budget and was originally designed more as a threat than as an actual spending plan. With the economy gaining steam while deficits decline, both parties have signaled they want to roll some of the cuts back.

Some House Republicans want to cut domestic agency budgets to free money for the military — an approach that failed badly for Republicans two years ago. Some are eying cuts to so-called mandatory programs such as Social Security and Medicare, while others want to ignore the spending restraints altogether.

From the OP link:

Neither party has tender feelings for the sequester, which cut bluntly across the entire federal budget and was originally designed more as a threat than as an actual spending plan. With the economy gaining steam while deficits decline, both parties have signaled they want to roll some of the cuts back.

Some House Republicans want to cut domestic agency budgets to free money for the military — an approach that failed badly for Republicans two years ago. Some are eying cuts to so-called mandatory programs such as Social Security and Medicare,
while others want to ignore the spending restraints altogether.
So why arent you blaming Obama for proposing more spending, dick?

From the OP link:

Some House Republicans want to cut domestic agency budgets to free money for the military — an approach that failed badly for Republicans two years ago. Some are eying cuts to so-called mandatory programs such as Social Security and Medicare,

Are you retarded? I am blaming BOTH parties, because BOTH parties are big spenders. Rubes like you blind yourselves to the WHOLE truth.

The WHOLE truth hurts, don't it.
No one said, here or anywhere else, that Repiblicans were angels on spending. Under Bush they sucked, and he sucked right along with them.
But why is it blame for the deficit always goes to the GOP for not standing up for principles but not to the Dems for actually doing it?

From the OP link:

Are you retarded? I am blaming BOTH parties, because BOTH parties are big spenders. Rubes like you blind yourselves to the WHOLE truth.
How many Democrats have opposed bills because they cost too much?
How many Republicans?
There's your fucking answer. Now go shove it.

If this topic started out with the WHOLE truth, which is to say both parties want to spend like drunken sailors in a whorehouse, I would have grabbed the sheet music and joined the choir.

But when you start out with half truths, don't expect to get away with that tired bullshit.

From the OP link:

How many Republicans?
I say again. What happened to the federal debt when the GOP controlled every branch of government?

Oh, yeah. It SKYROCKETED.

See, I go by what people DO, not what they SAY. Because liars lie, and rubes like you drink their piss.

But their actions are all that matters. And they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse, just like Democrats do.

Now, are you going to continue to drink their piss, or are you going to GET pissed about their lying lies?

If this topic started out with the WHOLE truth, which is to say both parties want to spend like drunken sailors in a whorehouse, I would have grabbed the sheet music and joined the choir.

But when you start out with half truths, don't expect to get away with that tired bullshit.
I posted the whole truth.
Obama wants to blow up a bipartisan compromise on spending. What about that is unclear to you?

From the OP link:

How many Republicans?
I say again. What happened to the federal debt when the GOP controlled every branch of government?

Oh, yeah. It SKYROCKETED.

See, I go by what people DO, not what they SAY. Because liars lie, and rubes like you drink their piss.

But their actions are all that matters. And they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse, just like Democrats do.
Failing to answer the question means you've lost this round.

Forum List

Back