Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

if you have nothing to hide whats the problem with looking??
Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

but thanks for showing to partisan crap again,,
I didn’t say anything about you being a repube or whatever.

Seriously, your side is full of liars and nutters.
then who is "your side"???
The people who believe in this nutty election fraud conspiracy.

Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

theres a lot of democrats that believe it too,,,

Doubt it but if they do then they’re just as big of lunatics as the rest of y’all.

No one should trust this audit. It’s being done by a group of Republican Party and Trump worshiping hacks.

Doubt it but if they do then they’re just as big of lunatics as the rest of y’all.

No one should trust this audit. It’s being done by a group of Republican Party and Trump worshiping hacks.
in plain view of anyone that wants to watch,,, unlike the first time

if theres nothing to hide why are you so scared??

Is it? Are they allowing challengers from the Democratic Party to look over their shoulder?

Say it ain’t so! Democrats in Arizona don’t want anyone looking under the tables to see what really happened in November and they are suing to stop the Senate from conducting their forensic audit of the 2020 election:

The commies have no standing to sue, the State conducted the election and if the peoples representatives wish to make sure it was conducted above board, they have every right to do so.

The complaint alleges the Senate's audit, which is set to begin Friday, is violating state election law in numerous ways, including by not setting up proper security to protect ballots, voting machines and voter information.

This is harmful, they write, because their private information "will be placed into the hands of unknown, untrained agents of the private auditors" without the safeguards outlined in state law.

The sole reason for this lawsuit and injunctions is to protect the sanctity of the ballots and more importantly to preserve voters' privacy from a sham audit that has been corrupted by agitators and conspiracy theorists," Gallardo said Thursday on Twitter.

Senate President Karen Fann said in response to the lawsuit that she is confident that the Senate's procedures are secure and fair, with bipartisan review.

Is it? Are they allowing challengers from the Democratic Party to look over their shoulder?
are they denying them??

I hear the ballots and machines are already in place and the auditing begins tomorrow.

If this is all on the up-and-up, why wouldn't the commiecrats want to rub everyone's noses in it?

I agree. If the election were fair and they won the Dems should be crowing about it. Not trying to stop the audit.

The election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and there was plenty of proof to back that up. Trump won that election and it was stolen.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:The understatement of the year.all these trolls that keep saying there was no vote fraud ignore that this has gone on for decades now.When a Gop president gets in because of vote fraud as they have in the past they are up in arms about it,yet when the dems do the same thing,all of a sudden there is no vote fraud.:cuckoo:

These Biden trolls have such double standards and are the biggest hypocrites in the world.how they can even sleep at night posting these lies there was no vote fraud is beyond me. They got no conscience whatsoever about lying.When I lie to people in my life,I feel guilty about it if it’s a lie where it’s not necessary to,sometimes in life because of circumstances you have no choice but thats inexcusable in a discussion like this that they can’t own up to it their boy got in illegally especially sense like I said,vote fraud has gone on for DECADES now,a fact they like to pretend has not happened, :cuckoo:

Say it ain’t so! Democrats in Arizona don’t want anyone looking under the tables to see what really happened in November and they are suing to stop the Senate from conducting their forensic audit of the 2020 election:

They hired that loony ninja guy, didn't they? :heehee:
Translation: Oh man we're really fucked now!!!!
:thankusmile::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

How could any honest person have a problem with this?

I hear the ballots and machines are already in place and the auditing begins tomorrow.

If this is all on the up-and-up, why wouldn't the commiecrats want to rub everyone's noses in it?

I agree. If the election were fair and they won the Dems should be crowing about it. Not trying to stop the audit.

The election was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and there was plenty of proof to back that up. Trump won that election and it was stolen.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:The understatement of the year.all these trolls that keep saying there was no vote fraud ignore that this has gone on for decades now.When a Gop president gets in because of vote fraud as they have in the past they are up in arms about it,yet when the dems do the same thing,all of a sudden there is no vote fraud.:cuckoo:

These Biden trolls have such double standards and are the biggest hypocrites in the world.how they can even sleep at night posting these lies there was no vote fraud is beyond me. They got no conscience whatsoever about lying.When I lie to people in my life,I feel guilty about it if it’s a lie where it’s not necessary to,sometimes in life because of circumstances you have no choice but thats inexcusable in a discussion like this that they can’t own up to it their boy got in illegally especially sense like I said,vote fraud has gone on for DECADES now,a fact they like to pretend has not happened, :cuckoo:
What GOP president got in because of vote fraud?

Maricopa County's election results has already passed 2 independent audits by nationally certified auditing firms. The Arizona Senate's choice for conducting their own separate audit is rather interesting. I say, let them at it.

Election auditor wrote 'election fraud facts' report for GOP senators who tried to overturn the 2020 election (azmirror.com)

Democrats sue to block "audit" of 2020 Arizona election (abc15.com) :
1619198154381.png

My only complaint is that the Senate's audit is limited to Maricopa County and not the whole state. This would have provided a comparison between Dominion election equipment versus ES&S. For that I feel the Republicans are chicken shits.

Last edited:

so far the honest people havent,, its the ones that are scared shitless that have a problem,,

But you trusted the Georgia recount by the same leftists that counted the ballots the first time and they didn’t check signatures or legality of the ballots.
This just demonstrates you have no idea how ballots are actually counted.

It’s not done by “leftists”.

Yeah, it pretty much is, especially in the counties that put Biden over the top.

Maricopa County's election results has already passed 2 independent audits by nationally certified auditing firms. The Arizona Senate's choice for conducting their own separate audit is rather interesting. I say, let them at it.

Election auditor wrote 'election fraud facts' report for GOP senators who tried to overturn the 2020 election (azmirror.com)

Democrats sue to block "audit" of 2020 Arizona election (abc15.com) :
View attachment 483127

My only complaint is that the Senate's audit is limited to Maricopa County and not the whole state. This would have provided a comparison between Dominion election equipment versus ES&S. For that I feel the Republicans are chicken shits.
How could they audit the vote when they never even looked at the ballots?

Democrats ain't honest is the answer you seek.

New Topics

Forum List

Back