Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

There is no intent by the Senators to reverse the outcome, just to confirm whether or not there was significant fraud. Some heads may roll in Arizona as a result of who did what to enable any fraud the audit may reveal. That is likely the main reason for the lawsuit.
If they find 11k fraud votes in only one county that flipped the state, this will be a domino. I want this whole country forensically audited. All senate and house elections too. might as well do governors and mayors while we're there....lolol

if you have nothing to hide whats the problem with looking??
Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

but thanks for showing to partisan crap again,,

Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
But you trusted the Georgia recount by the same leftists that counted the ballots the first time and they didn’t check signatures or legality of the ballots. It was akin to counting 10 toothpicks laying on a table twice.

"Nearly five months after Joe Biden was declared the official winner of the presidential race in Arizona, state Republicans are set to begin their own audit, an unprecedented move many see as a thinly-veiled effort to continue to undermine confidence in the 2020 election results -- Maricopa the county has already conducted two separate audits of the 2020 election and found no irregularities.

The company that will lead the audit, a Florida-based company called Cyber Ninjas, is led by Doug Logan, who supported several baseless conspiracy theories about the election. Cyber Ninjas is not accredited by the US Election Assistance Commission to inspect voting machines and it’s not clear how Cyber Ninjas was chosen to lead the audit. Republican party also tweeted that the process will be live-streamed and that observers from One America News Network, the far right outlet, would ensure nonpartisan “transparency”

This is it...this is what everyone was saying when they predicted Trump will remain president; it has been a little slow coming, but it is finally here... The guy who will be conducting this audit has already broke the story along with the help of Louie Gohmert -- that the US Army went to Germany and seized servers from a Spanish based company because that company was hired by the CIA to switch votes from Trump to Biden....then Sidney Powell commanded a special forces strike team to fight it out with the CIA to retrieve those servers...and if you think that is something I just made up..........

So if CyberNinjas already has access to these secret servers that Sidney Powell's special forces unit took back from the CIA -- once they complete this audit -- that will be all of the evidence needed to prove the election was stolen once and for all...

undermine confidence in the 2020 election results

iu

er. . . what confidence do you speak of? :dunno:

Maricopa the county has already conducted two separate audits of the 2020 election and found no irregularities.
Complete lie. They found many irregularities.

We’ve already found hundreds of registered voters with the same address of an empty lot, and half-way houses. Mail-in ballots that aren’t folded and only have Biden filled out.

"Nearly five months after Joe Biden was declared the official winner of the presidential race in Arizona, state Republicans are set to begin their own audit, an unprecedented move many see as a thinly-veiled effort to continue to undermine confidence in the 2020 election results -- Maricopa the county has already conducted two separate audits of the 2020 election and found no irregularities.

The company that will lead the audit, a Florida-based company called Cyber Ninjas, is led by Doug Logan, who supported several baseless conspiracy theories about the election. Cyber Ninjas is not accredited by the US Election Assistance Commission to inspect voting machines and it’s not clear how Cyber Ninjas was chosen to lead the audit. Republican party also tweeted that the process will be live-streamed and that observers from One America News Network, the far right outlet, would ensure nonpartisan “transparency”

This is it...this is what everyone was saying when they predicted Trump will remain president; it has been a little slow coming, but it is finally here... The guy who will be conducting this audit has already broke the story along with the help of Louie Gohmert -- that the US Army went to Germany and seized servers from a Spanish based company because that company was hired by the CIA to switch votes from Trump to Biden....then Sidney Powell commanded a special forces strike team to fight it out with the CIA to retrieve those servers...and if you think that is something I just made up..........

So if CyberNinjas already has access to these secret servers that Sidney Powell's special forces unit took back from the CIA -- once they complete this audit -- that will be all of the evidence needed to prove the election was stolen once and for all...
They will not have at least one Democrat at every table. I still recall Republicans crying about how they were blocked from taking pictures from outside the counting rooms.

Where are the Democrat observers of the Ninja Recount.

AZ Banana Republicans demand the right to overrule and over turn the will of their people.

But you trusted the Georgia recount by the same leftists that counted the ballots the first time and they didn’t check signatures or legality of the ballots.
This just demonstrates you have no idea how ballots are actually counted.

It’s not done by “leftists”.

This isn’t an audit in Arizona. It’s narrative crafting.

jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

I didn’t say anything about you being a repube or whatever.

Seriously, your side is full of liars and nutters.

I didn’t say anything about you being a repube or whatever.

Seriously, your side is full of liars and nutters.
then who is "your side"???

New Topics

Forum List

Back